Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random musing but no way would i keep new shoes for when i was going to be doing a lot of walking and in the heat. The feet will be torn off her.
Most people of average intelligence would know that in fairness. New shoes for walking the pavements in New York are not advisable, good luck with that Burp 🙊

Reactions: 3
She's no more going to wear those shoes in New York than nana Beddy is 🙄 she is flogging them on her clab and that's the last we'll ever see of them. Thankfully cos they are ugly bastards 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They can’t afford to do it that way 😂😂 if they could they would. She’s banging out the collabs under pressure to pay for it. I’d say Keith would peel an orange in his pocket, he looks mean. She is up to her eyes in debt trying to keep that bigot and impress strangers. It’s pathetic
Exactly this 👏👏 that (non) materialistic lifestyle cannot be maintained on her part time job and whatever Keet contributes , she's a real keeping up with the Joneses type. However I'd say growing up it was the credit union that maintained holidays, cars etc. They are all bate trying to outdo each other.

I. CAN'T.WAIT for the New York highlight. Burp has no clue what she's in for and the size of the city. One night in Times Square? She may aswell stay at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly this 👏👏 that (non) materialistic lifestyle cannot be maintained on her part time job and whatever Keet contributes , she's a real keeping up with the Joneses type. However I'd say growing up it was the credit union that maintained holidays, cars etc. They are all bate trying to outdo each other.

I. CAN'T.WAIT for the New York highlight. Burp has no clue what she's in for and the size of the city. One night in Times Square? She may aswell stay at home.
And she is catching a show 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattlers, is there a thread for Sineads Bites? I've looked but can't find anything. I thought someone said there was.

Reactions: 1
Taking the child in the helicopter will be a disaster, its constantly vibrating he will throw up. Thats ok for an adult getting sick into the sick bag you are given you just have to hold it until you land. A child won't be quick enough to grab the bag he will get sick all over himself.
And sorry to tell you burp but you will be weighed b4 your let onto the helicopter, your worst nightmare people knowing your weight ya dope.
A heli is not like a plane its actually scary for a lot of people and it is VERY dangerous its not like a plane, I would never take my kids on one her head is actually up her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattlers, is there a thread for Sineads Bites? I've looked but can't find anything. I thought someone said there was.
Here u go

Reactions: 1
Here is where she says she loves an afternoon nap had to go back and find it from where I read it here.

View attachment 1288160
Thank you for sharing this, I missed the boat on that lie.
Jaysus bleeping Christ the womanchild admits she naps. I'd say she sleeps more than Lukey burp buckley does. duck mee if she's that tired she'd want to look into why (no don't sarah i can't keep up with all your self-diagnosed illnesses at this stage love). I honestly think it's lack of fresh air and poor sleeping habits. Oh and eating massive portions before sleep. That seriously cannot help ones sleep.

Sayyyrahhh don't be using this as an excuse but for me personally not sure about the rest of yous I get exhausted the week before my cykleee (period) starts. I could get a solid 7 hours and wake up feeling like it was 20mins, but only that week then I'm grand again. The joyus world of menstruating!

So realistically they are not going to be in new York but “near” New York and staying with family, and have only one night in the city booked where they will have to jam pack in everything including a helicopter ride? Haha this is going to be carnage
🤣🤣 Roll on the tit show, you know she won't be able to stop herself from instagramming every poxy minute and it's going to be rather entertaining hearing her moan about it all. I mean she's had MONTHS to properly organise the entire trip and it sounds like she hasn't bothered her arse.
Capture.PNG

Hands up, how many of you are aware of post editing especially on insta?? Sayyyrahh you can't bleeping fool anyone with that shite. Clearly learned recently enough though 👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said it before but there is no bleeping way I would be imposing myself on a virtual stranger (Keith’s aunt) that is a bleeping disgrace!

Reactions: 18
I just can’t get over how there is literally no mention anymore of her 90 cysts or her “confirmed” endometriosis diagnosis!!?

Reactions: 24
I said it before but there is no bleeping way I would be imposing myself on a virtual stranger (Keith’s aunt) that is a bleeping disgrace!
I barely impose myself on my bleeping husband 😂😂No lie out of all the times I’ve been to New York I’ve stayed central and still walked for hours. Saw every sight etc but we were fucked and never got to broadway. Always booked out etc or we were too busy. Never ever even thought of bringing my kids., wasn’t ever even an option

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God I am so thankful that I have a job and that I don’t have to make a tit of myself on insta with my gut hanging out trying on a waist trainer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.