Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact the he is showering her son while she spouts absolute tripe to the camera is another level! Be more in her line to donate those shoes to the local nursing home.

Reactions: 14
How can they buy in Musgraves?....she'll have to open her own stall with all the soup and shoes....Keith sounded like he was giving Luke a once over with the Hoover instead of the shower!

Reactions: 2
...and then I did this and then I did that and then umm I went there and then here and umm everywhere and now I must eat and umm organise food for later and eat tomorrow and umm am I boring enough yet? 🤔 Feck sake does she know how boring it all comes across...I'd rather watch paint dry.

Reactions: 7
The pushing of expensive cheap looking products is taking over. She is really doing the hard sell 7 days a week.

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept. The 2 belly’s and the big thick flabby overhung fanny. It’s hideous. How in this wide earthly world can the Norrie muppets who pay to line her cash box, watch this??? She must be skitting (aren’t I knotted Keet) up her cuff at them all.

Herself and Trisha (Transformation) would pass for twins.
I saw Trisha in cork Friday. Got a shock tbh. That is an extremely unflattering pic of burp but believe me Trisha is twice that size. Not trying to fat shame at all here but burps nowhere near that size

There's money needed for holidays, IVF and fugly shoes so she will sell, sell, sell her soul for money at this stage to fund her non materialistic lifestyle. Where she finds the time to sell I don't know between being Corks answer to Richard Branson and parenting Luke 98% of the time she really is superwoman!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolute state of those shoes! Does anyone know who owns that Company ? I went on their website and it just said when they were founded but not by who 🧐

Reactions: 3
Should she not be wearing some sort of barrier between her trotters and the shoes if she is sending them back 🤢

Has it something to do with your one, Lisa verso?🤔

Absolute state of those shoes! Does anyone know who owns that Company ? I went on their website and it just said when they were founded but not by who 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she on a Guinness world record attempt unbeknownst to us - most times a person can say comfort/ comfortable in 5 minutes 😂 her lack of vocabulary & imagination is so obvious when she’s selling, same when it was the sweet bags she would give same few lines over and over 🙄 definitely not a natural born salesperson

Reactions: 6
How can they buy in Musgraves?....she'll have to open her own stall with all the soup and shoes....Keith sounded like he was giving Luke a once over with the Hoover instead of the shower!
Maybe her sister has an account from the salon (bulk buy tea/coffee) and uses that. As long as u have a vat number your fine.

Reactions: 8
Hang on now, hang the feck on.... So she was struggling today and Keith said "come on now sarah, il bring you to Musgraves to cheer you up", didn't you Keith, you did... Isn't he some gentleman, brought her to Musgraves, MUSGRAVES to cheer her up, he sure knows the way to woman's heart anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She really needs to stop mentioning these stupid stories on her page, "hang on until I tell you's this, you's will be knotted" ... All the while, the only one knotted is Sarah 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She must be up to her eyes in dept.Jesus I’m not living my life at all and I have a good enough job

Reactions: 10
Wonder how Sarah would feel if Brian posted on social media that while he was chatting into his phone, that Michelle was in the background showering luke...

I can guarantee you sarah would flip the lid

Reactions: 28
Mugged in NY and then there’ll be a sob story boohoo the deeds to her twice bought house were in her bag we need our IVF baby and a go fund me will evolve. Oh and for some reason ive a sneaky feeling she will go to the memorial site for the World Trade centre and cry into the phone and make it that catastrophe all about her. Feeling in my waters 😂 she’s no better than the psycho that was claiming she was a survivor of the attack for years with the fake IVF issues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mugged in NY and then there’ll be a sob story boohoo the deeds to her twice bought house were in her bag we need our IVF baby and a go fund me will evolve. Oh and for some reason ive a sneaky feeling she will go to the memorial site for the World Trade centre and cry into the phone and make it that catastrophe all about her. Feeling in my waters 😂 she’s no better than the psycho that was claiming she was a survivor of the attack for years with the fake IVF issues
If she has any cop on she won't act the fool at the memorial pools, its a respectful place and not a instagram photo opportunity.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.