Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really my apologies. Very scary picture . Her fingers turn my stomach too I must say .those bed sheets are going to walk to the washing machine themselves.
Why is she either editing her pictures or wearing a waist trainer and not disclosing the fact.
She is not to be trusted. She is desperate for money and flogging everything but not being true.

Reactions: 7
Last weeks this was posted here.

View attachment 1288310
Jesus wept. The 2 belly’s and the big thick flabby overhung fanny. It’s hideous. How in this wide earthly world can the Norrie muppets who pay to line her cash box, watch this??? She must be skitting (aren’t I knotted Keet) up her cuff at them all.

Herself and Trisha (Transformation) would pass for twins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
39.99 for a pair of sliders 😂😂😂

Why do all the insta huns try hide the collab or ad or sp when on there stories like what’s the big deal with hiding it ??!

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to ask are the shoes comfortable. I’m not sure if she mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
30 mins she’s been banging on about shoes my heads melted like they are overpriced ugly shoes ffs

Reactions: 9
As if a follower is going to wear the dress 🤢 if You are giving stuff away burps , I'll take your bed sheets for scientific studies , lab tests will defo find a cure for covid in those bad boys. I don't want pass blame but money pox is brewing if she doesnt wash them soon 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are we knotted about the tomaaatdo soup lads ??? Ah we are ta duck, knotted 😩😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was just having a nose through her TikTok and it proves what a bleep she is especially to her poor son 😭
That is absolutely disgusting and to involve Luke, I have no words 😢

And the shoes are Deeeevine aren't dey keet!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.