Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tis another language poor Luke was speaking like double Dutch the creator, if that what she gets her kicks out of for content using the child to eat a fizzy sweet and laugh at him 🤬 it would be more on her line help him with his speech !!!

Reactions: 16
Tis another language poor Luke was speaking like double Dutch the creator, if that what she gets her kicks out of for content using the child to eat a fizzy sweet and laugh at him 🤬 it would be more on her line help him with his speech !!!
Totally poor kids speech is awful, i live in her estate and i cant understand him, sure the tablet reared him, i hope the schools learning support teachers have support in place coz he needs to be at speech and language privately or referred by phn since he was 2, she prob didnt even bring him to developmental checks

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Totally poor kids speech is awful, i live in her estate and i cant understand him, sure the tablet reared him, i hope the schools learning support teachers have support in place coz he needs to be at speech and language privately or referred by phn since he was 2, she prob didnt even bring him to developmental checks
Has Ciara still got the beagle?

She didn't tag sweet king in those stories though did she? but that's ok cause she laughed at her own son 😡 🤣🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 3
Luke is such a sweet kid, he's a lovely child but I cringe anytime she's got him talking on insta. So bad, she needs forget getting her minge checked for IVF and needs to get her existing kids speech checked

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Luke is really cute he’s got tiny little features none of which he got from his mum but my god please teach him to speak properly

Reactions: 7
What is with those “tell me your X likes Y without telling me your X likes Y I’ll go first” Tiktoks that she seems to think are funny and clever? They’re stupid and boring!

Reactions: 12
What is with those “tell me your X likes Y without telling me your X likes Y I’ll go first” Tiktoks that she seems to think are funny and clever? They’re stupid and boring!
Tell me your girlfriend tried to sell jellies to the wrong demographic and now your boyfriend has to buy his own jellies in a brown paper bag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Only catching up after the weekend,
Sonic with the balloons is comical, no wonder saaayraaa is the way she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree! I hate that trend 🙈 no one cares if her bigot likes sweets either

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.