Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say he's mostly kept out the back. She only got him for the child and got sick of him after the cute puppy stage.
To be fair she can’t spend much time around Luke never mind poor doggy. Unless. Mikey was making her money with a collab she would be all about him. The taughts of him been left there now when she heads to New York not a care in the world. !!!

Reactions: 11
Leftovers for lunch and it's the same size as the dinner from last night 🤯 two words for you Sarah: PORTION CONTROL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair she can’t spend much time around Luke never mind poor doggy. Unless. Mikey was making her money with a collab she would be all about him. The taughts of him been left there now when she heads to New York not a care in the world. !!!
Ah shur once her mother trows a few nuts or a can of food over the wall he'll be fine 🙄😡 no fear of him at all shur

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh we have confirmation she hasn't eaten the dog 🤣🙊, but also it shows how often she reads here too 🙄. Advertising waist trainers and saying they aren't waist trainers 🤣🤣🤣 f**king hell she is just non stop entertainment 🤣🤣🤣 so she is too embarrassed to record herself in the gym but has no problem telling over 40,000 followers 🐑🐑🐑🐑 about her gynecological issues and intimate details about her and the homophobic hock of ham she is trying to procreate with 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The love on the vavavoom haul? She didn’t even scrape 1000 likes on the post. Out of 40k followers that is pathetic. When she is being all smug & squeaky I literally never dislike her more 😂😂 I agree I think she is calorie counting & pretending to do SW.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘My food has been amazing’ ‘running on the treadmill’ and ‘Ill post videos of my work out later’ 🤮😳 WHY?! Why does she feel qualified to share her workouts?! the delusional and lies astounds me.

Reactions: 9
Ah shur once her mother trows a few nuts or a can of food over the wall he'll be fine 🙄😡 no fear of him at all shur
Would love to report her for neglect of Mikey, I wonder how I would go about that 🤨🤨

‘My food has been amazing’ ‘running on the treadmill’ and ‘Ill post videos of my work out later’ 🤮😳 WHY?! Why does she feel qualified to share her workouts?! the delusional and lies astounds me.
She’s delusional full stop I hope she falls off the treadmill 🤣🤣🤣 I know mean and harsh but duck it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crunchies in everything while she's promoting a weight loss lifestyle, alcohol every other day while trying for a baby and claiming secondary infertility.. 90 mysterious cysts that have vanished since she bagged herself a Therapie IVF journey... Luke has so much he wants to do in New York, its his Christmas present....the woman is absolutely thick...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would love to report her for neglect of Mikey, I wonder how I would go about that 🤨🤨

She’s delusional full stop I hope she falls off the treadmill 🤣🤣🤣 I know mean and harsh but duck it 🤣🤣
Hard fall off it when shes not on it in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“My food has been Amaaazinngg… again a very high syn lunch” all in the one breath 😂😂

and burp you clearly don’t know the meaning of the word “mortified” because if you did recording yourself in the gym would be the least of your worries

Reactions: 11
I will say it again, that waist trainer pants yoke is THE WORST garment I have ever laid my eyes on 🙈 it really is bleeping disgusting. It does absolutely duck all for her! It doesn’t suck her in or give her any kind of shape. It’s like putting an elastic band on a pig. Makes no bleeping difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
🤮🤮🤮 how can you wear a loose fitting “waist trainer” that’s attached to a pants? So the sweat from your waist drips down to your gee 🤢🤢 I can’t. It’s more like a Spanx on ger than a waist trainer! You need to have a waist ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I will say it again, that waist trainer pants yoke is THE WORST garment I have ever laid my eyes on 🙈 it really is bleeping disgusting. It does absolutely duck all for her! It doesn’t suck her in or give her any kind of shape. It’s like putting an elastic band on a pig. Makes no bleeping difference.
I'm in awe at your beautiful way with words!! Elastic band on a pig!😂😂

• Haha
🤮🤮🤮 how can you wear a loose fitting “waist trainer” that’s attached to a pants? So the sweat from your waist drips down to your gee 🤢🤢 I can’t. It’s more like a Spanx on ger than a waist trainer! You need to have a waist ffs
Loving your profiler 🤣🤣🤣 you should do side by side with the one she still has up of Brian in the same bed with her🤪

• Haha
I don’t think she’s doing SW or calorie counting 😂 the amount of food and shite she eats in a day , there’s no way she’s losing any weight with the diet she’s on and the ‘training’ she needs to move more and eat less , simple 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.