Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes some f*cking wagon. I've been reading for days to catch up as I was away. Saw the tea spill posts this morning too so not a great day to be going to Therapie if she is. Also I've no issue with Joanne being a BA or whatever as she's looking to freeze her eggs but was so shocked they enlisted Terrie when she was already pregnant 😱

how the f*ck Keith is going along with this is beyond me. I knew him growing up and even with all of his tweets I was thinking of other lads I grew up with who would be still like that and I'm not standing up for them but they're half dim and never change their vocabulary or think about what they're actually saying even if they don't mean it intentionally but now between his tweets, the tit he seems to be letting slide with her texting people and now them trying to get pregnant after they trying to parade a so called relationship which is basically a glorified friends with benefits situation....im DONE 😂😂😂

She's delusional and triggering so many people who are proper struggling to conceive ffs

Reactions: 20
I was baking all day in the hope she would call to confront me!
Seriously though if they clinic are doing a collab with her, they need ho realise it is also with Keith as he is benefiting from this vollab just as much as Sarah, who wants a bigot for a #ba!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But surely any clinic serious about fertility and genuinely helping people would telling her to sort out her alcohol problem first. I mean why go to the bother of all that goes with the process if she is going to be on the pi$$ every weekend. Does that defeat the purpose ? I hope there is a major backlash from this if thats where she is today and for the reason we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Donna has the same look of I want to ride the arse off myself as burp my god that hair is horrific 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also if all of us speculating it’s a fertility clinic and we’re spot on the money, she’ll be like a raving lunatic that we fukd up the big reveal and pissed on her bonfire LOL 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gone quite because the clinic have actually sectioned her after seeing her story's of absolute shite talk and said this nut job needs to be locked up. Or else she was told there's absolutely nothing wrong with her other than she's overweight and needs to slim down eat properly and stop necking the pints like a bloke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s all very Jeremy Kyle isn’t it? I can already see the tagline “you ignore the child you have; stop trying to make your ex jealous by trying for another with a bigot you’ve known a year”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It’s all very Jeremy Kyle isn’t it? I can already see the tagline “you ignore the child you have; stop trying to make your ex jealous by trying for another with a bigot you’ve known a year”
But instead of their fellas coming out with no teeth there'll be Keith with his Bobby dazzlers telling everyone to duck off 😂 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thoughts on todays journey 🥴
Them absolute fuckers in tattle are really busting my chops today 😩
I can’t fuckin remember what journey I said I’d bring me fans on 🤓
Sure I’ve me teefy with me 🥰
He told me I was no Tom Selleck…..not in a mean way now 🥳🥳
I’m just besotted with him now…… aren’t I keeth…. I am 🤓🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said I would come on for the chats…
So I had a free consult with therapie today.
So it’s no cysts that I have, it’s testicles. Which might explain why I haven’t been getting pregnant when giving it to Keith up the arse.
They said I need to lose weight but I told them I can’t as I have PCOS. So they said Sarahhhhh guurl you’ll be the size of Tina before you have that baby & you’ll be putting yourself at risk when pregnant. I said yea but the freebies and the sponsorship deals would be worth it - I could do a collab with sweet king and tell any pregnant women with diabetes that the sweets would do no harm?
Anyway we laughed and laughed at Keith’s tiny mickey and we’ve decided to do ivf and I’ll take ye all on the journey xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So it’s no cysts that I have, it’s testicles. Which might explain why I haven’t been getting pregnant when giving it to Keith up the arse.
They said I need to lose weight but I told them I can’t as I have PCOS. So they said Sarahhhhh guurl you’ll be the size of Tina before you have that baby & you’ll be putting yourself at risk when pregnant. I said yea but the freebies and the sponsorship deals would be worth it - I could do a collab with sweet king and tell any pregnant women with diabetes that the sweets would do no harm?
Anyway we laughed and laughed at Keith’s tiny mickey and we’ve decided to do ivf and I’ll take ye all on the journey xx
Keith's tiny mickey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Where do you get it from you’re a hoot 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Unalive 💀 😂😂

Just incase Therapie or any other fertility clinics want to know how Sarah's past month has gone on her 'fertility journey' I thought I would summarise with her own content....
331.jpg

153859e.jpg

ct_1e.jpg

55437.jpg

0421-153822.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.