Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I dunno if I can count as well as her radiographer but I definitely counted 15 eeèeeehhhhhhmmmmms in that minute and a half u can see her just thinking about bodados licking the lips fuckin donkey in wasting time that someone who actually needs the appointment could b using 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I call Bs thers no way that radiographer Woman that did her scan took the time and was able to count 90 cysts out 😤
She probably counted them herself and we all know she can't even count how long two years is so take 90 with a pinch of salt and a HexA

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont know much about these scans etc, but surely the radiographer doesnt tell you the results there and then? Isnt that not the same with all scans and xrays etc though like if you break your leg they'll take the xray and send them to a doc to tell you yhe results
100% they do not as that is not their job - they are there to capture the images which then go to a consultant for review - the consultant then gives their opinion on the content of the images which is the report or diagnosis you get a while later. The radiographer is just the photo taker. Now the more experienced radiographer would know what the images likely mean but it is outside the scope of their professional practice to offer an opinion and tbh it’s more than their job is worth.

Usual Burp full of shite and fiction.

Edited to add that it’s unlikely even a consultant (never mind a radiographer 🤥) would give an exact figure of x number of cysts on your ovaries because whether it’s 40 or 44 is irrelevant and they’d also take ages to count. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we just take a minute please to talk about how she still hasn't washed her hair ? My skin is crawling thinking of the different odors humming from her hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can we just take a minute please to talk about how she still hasn't washed her hair ? My skin is crawling thinking of the different odors humming from her hair.
And that dirty bigot smokes fags so can you imagine the smell off the hair

• Sick
  • Haha
What day are we on this time with the lack of hair washing? What was her record the last time? 10 days or something?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
For anyone who hasn’t been through a lot of gynae stuff-
Your ovary is the size of an almond, maximum size is 5cm. She’s trying to say she has nearly 90 cysts of the same size between both ovaries. It’s not even anatomically possible!
Some of the cysts are quite big don’t forget 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could they even count 45 or whatever it is accurately? On the size of an ovary wouldn't they be possibly counting some more than once, apologies if I am wrong I know nothing about scans of the ovaries

Reactions: 5
Ah sure it's all those cysts that are making her 5st over her target, just don't mention the takeaways, fakeaways, beer, cocktails, sweets that she obviously doesn't eat now since sweet king dropped her, family pack of ham, mince pizza base 🤢 I could go on but can't be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For anyone who hasn’t been through a lot of gynae stuff-
Your ovary is the size of an almond, maximum size is 5cm. She’s trying to say she has nearly 90 cysts of the same size between both ovaries. It’s not even anatomically possible!
100% they mean follicles and were probably 2mm to 8mm in size. Not cm. That's a drastic difference.

Reactions: 7
I had an ultrasound last year which revealed 2 large 20cm cysts I was freaking out when I seen them on that screen, thinking the worse after a follow up mri revealed a 8cm cyst on my pelvis. I ended up having surgery to remove them and my right ovary was damaged too so it was removed six days spent in hospital & really tough recovery for 6-8wks thank god everything came back benign 🤞🤞 Havint to listen to this gowl has riled me up with her carry on 🤬🤬

What happens when you run out of fingers, who keeps count then
Luke’s tables book for counting 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.