Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still getting my head around the fact that she wants a child with someone she shacked up with during covid. It's so so irresponsible . Teenagers would have more sense than her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe Ratz could take her in a fight and Burp knows it 🤣 They could be Cork’s best undiscovered cage fighters 😂
She definitely 10000% would NOT be that brave to take me on! (Not blowing my own trumpet or anything)

And as far as I no Thursday isn't fertility related its for a new jeep.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm still getting my head around the fact that she wants a child with someone she shacked up with during covid. It's so so irresponsible . Teenagers would have more sense than her
She will have a child with anyone, she said herself she has been trying for years !

She definitely 10000% would NOT be that brave to take me on! (Not blowing my own trumpet or anything)

And as far as I no Thursday isn't fertility related its for a new jeep.
I thought so too, the changing of the car came out of the blue

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she’s that desperate for a baby purely for the attention it will give her. She doesn’t care who it’s by as no one in their right minds would try get pregnant with someone they’ve been with a year and a bit, with a break for a few months thrown in aswell.
But in her eyes, she has been trying for over 2 years. It’s just been with 2 different fellas. So thinks she’s telling the truth by telling them she’s been trying for years- only it’s not years with Keith!

Reactions: 7
There’s no way the radiographer/sonographer gave her a diagnosis.

what’s she’s talking aboutare follicles.

Sarah you had a bleeping gynae appointment back in like Jan/feb and they are doing nothing with you

you don’t need surgery you spoof

Reactions: 9
Wonder are they shagging to 🎶I get to love you🎶 and they’ve put his swimmers to sleep… 💤 wonder if they tried 🎶bloodhound gang - bad touch🎶 would the up tempo pump drive the swimmers on again … 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooops sorry, I was referring to your post but asking Liz in general to be secretary 😂😂😂
🤣 Ohhh... I thought you thought I was lizard 😭 I am tempted to get a fecking notebook tomorrow though to take minutes!
I can't believe she went to that scan today expecting to be told she was pregnant 🙄
I can't get my head around all this when Brian's partner is getting ready to pop. The absolute mortification of it all.

Guys can everyone please report her story as false information and click 'health' .

Shes taking this too far, trying to cash in on fertility. Which can be fine only she's talking utter lies.

Shes also putting that radiographers job in jeapordy. The can not and will not give diagnostic information.

As someone who's travelling this road I know exactly the clinics/doctors she's attending and very tempted to write a formal complaint about the mis information she is spreading particularly about her wait times.
Shes taken it too far!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ooooo and isn’t it a huge coincidence that all of a sudden she’s missing a period.
Guys can everyone please report her story as false information and click 'health' .

Shes taking this too far, trying to cash in on fertility. Which can be fine only she's talking utter lies.

Shes also putting that radiographers job in jeapordy. The can not and will not give diagnostic information.

As someone who's travelling this road I know exactly the clinics/doctors she's attending and very tempted to write a formal complaint about the mis information she is spreading particularly about her wait times.
agreed.

i can’t for the life of me figure out where her scan was today? She said lee road?

Reactions: 9
So can someone confirm. I was surprised she had the same radiographer as the location was different yes?

Reactions: 10
Wanting to be pregnant and out on the piss every chance she gets. Disgraceful, Like Iv said before she doesn’t deserve to bring another child in to this world. We all know it’s just for more attention she can’t mind the child she has !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Yes and someone send it to tea spill I love anything to dig at her

Reactions: 4
Ooooo and isn’t it a huge coincidence that all of a sudden she’s missing a period.

agreed.

i can’t for the life of me figure out where her scan was today? She said lee road?
The only place I can think of is the pink clinic on Western Road

agreed.

The only place I can think of is the pink clinic on the Western Road

Done! Reported!
I have had enough of these cunts and their fertility journeys. I hope im not coming across as insensitive to those with fertility struggles but it seems to be the latest bleeping trend for these cunts to cash in on! She will 💯 be given a collab with one of the fertility places. Am sick of them all!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no ultrasound clinic on the Lee Road. There is a consultants private clinic for dermatology but nothing whatsoever to do with gyane.

All the scans for the HSE fertility clinic are done in a HSE facility. Or outsourced to affidea in the city.

So full of tit is our Sarah

Done! Reported!
I have had enough of these cunts and their fertility journeys. I hope im not coming across as insensitive to those with fertility struggles but it seems to be the latest bleeping trend for these cunts to cash in on! She will 💯 be given a collab with one of the fertility places. Am sick of them all!
Any fertility clinic that collabs with her will be tainted with Keith's bigoted views

Reactions: 6
Why don't all the lovely Cork Tattlers organise a search party for her missing cycle ...it has to be somewhere!! Start with the local pubs and take aways

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.