Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burp is afraid to say what is happening Thursday incase people message whatever company or brand is giving them a freebie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Burp is afraid to say what is happening Thursday incase people message whatever company or brand is giving them a freebie.
If it is a #collab they would be advised to read here and read the wiki. Sarah openly promotes Keith along side the brands and so everyone gets tainted with his views

Brands that have continued to use Sarah as #BA or #gifted her items even after her tone deaf stories using women's tragedies to sell them sweets*
SilkProMax
Bouquetbox.ie
Exerify
Aliciandchloe
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Alpha Wealth
Dylan Oaks ( how lucky to have another friend of Sarah winning the prize!)
OhMyGlam
BPerfect
Fusion Hair Salan ( her sisters)
Voduz
*how disgusting to have a #ba who would use an example such as that to sell some sweets, and then to compound it with that email. They should be shamed to be associated with her.

heres are the Brands that Sarah has stated know her and continue to work with her even though they know about Keith tweets and Sarahs lack of comment on them, only to call the people who are disturbed by his disgusting tweets trolls.

Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny
Bouquetbox.ie
SilkProMax
Exerify
alicianandchloe
Voduz
BPerfect
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks (Also Littlesmith sell fab chains for anyone looking for an alternative)
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with or gift items to Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

I am not including LoveCherish in the above lists because it was for charity,

Brands that have taken a stand against the disgusting views that Sarah supports and tone deaf #ads to sell sweets and stopped working with her*
Fairways hotel
Partydelights.ie
Sweet King

* these are brands who should be supported. Sarah is not the only InstaHun available to brands so there is no excuse for the brands that continue to use her

Reactions: 5
I reckon it’s a fertility clinic apt, it’s all the I,we,I “clues” she’s giving, that’s the same way she has spoken bout their “fertility journey” so far

She’s all excited for her scan tomorrow 😩 honestly, who the duck goes on like that!

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck would she know about consistency being key . She's never consistent except about eating and drinking tit

Reactions: 9
I reckon it’s a fertility clinic apt, it’s all the I,we,I “clues” she’s giving, that’s the same way she has spoken bout their “fertility journey” so far
100% and she’ll be on telling us all that the consultant saw them straight away when he heard they arrived and she’s the worst case of PCOS and endometriosis that they ever met and it’s awful sad how they are so young with so many troubles and it’s awful and she’s a great girl and her diet is perfect and keefs diet is perfect and them laughing and being knotted is perfect and they will be put down as VIP and #fertilityjourney will well and truly be underway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Now now shes also consistently a bleep and a tit mother 😂
Consistently on the piss and doing NOTHING to help herself on her alleged fertility journey. Wasting Dr's, sorry Consultants time with her carry on, how anyone takes her seriously I'll never know. There must be alot of eye rolling when her name comes up on an appointment list.

Reactions: 7
I doubt it's fertility related no one in their right mind would take her on after such a short length of time and if they are they clearly don't follow her as she would be the worst advertisement for anyone.

Reactions: 7
Ah lads Like how many times will she mention pcos & infertility after the famous scan tommorow here we go again 🤦‍♀️ Delusional woman !!!! Theyl be a real done for Thursdays appointment then she’s so hush hush about , I hope it’s not some company wanting to work with the fool !!!! 😤

Imagine if on Thursday she shocked us all and pulled an Angeline Jolie out of the Hambag(see what I did there 😉) and told us all that herself and Romeo are going to adopt a less fortunate child 🙄 or else it be something like Caroline has agreed to rent out her womb to them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We always knew she fancied herself and the sisters as an Irish version of the Kardashians. She definitely thinks she is on a reality show. Sonic is her momager. Kim better watch her crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt it's fertility related no one in their right mind would take her on after such a short length of time and if they are they clearly don't follow her as she would be the worst advertisement for anyone.
You don’t need a referral for a clinic see. Anyone can go in and lie about ooooooo we’re trying years

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.