Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever mention her boobs anymore like she used to that they are gone from the breast bone.
How many hen party's did she have again???

Was she with Keith at this stage???
As you have said yourself Sarah your 2 yrs with Keith
What is this gone from the breast bone about? 🀣

View attachment 1201389

Watch till the timer is at around 8.27. This is the famous shower gel mention.
She says she has videos and all of her crying. Who takes a video like that. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was getting a breast lift a few years ago. Spoke about the 8cm from breast bone then.
She was friends with supermom then too πŸ™ˆ

Screenshot_20220417_194430.jpg
Screenshot_20220417_205141.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It's mad, these Huns cry into the camera, proceed to then look back at their videos. Then post them

Reactions: 10
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a bleep and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
First off is Brian bleeping stupid or what
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this tit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker tit from because of the married paramedic your texting
This should be put up on wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey lads just wondering does anyone know if she is going to drive it on now for the week?
Just was hoping for that recipe for white chocolate porridge

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am still waiting for the Wednesday Sangwich Fillers, so you may hold your horses @brandambassador
You’re in luck @Alucia !
I took some notes previously from her.

sangwhitchchch fuller suggestions:
(Use 2 slices of Brennans Begood Bread for Hex B’)

β€˜Babe’s Fave’
1 Large Wild Boar Pig (Organic Pigs are free) + 15g lighter than light mayo

β€˜Hungry Cow’
1 White Head Bull + 15g low fat mustard

β€˜Stand By Your Ham’
2 x Family packets Brady’s Ham + 1 metre block of cheese (Hex A) + 15g of lighter than light mayo

β€˜The Bigot’s BLT’
2 x 6 month old Lambs+ 15g lighter than light mint sauce

β€˜Cheesy Knickers’
4000metre squared Charleville Cheese warehouse toasty

Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Im confused about the family picture of kids she shared...is the baby in the picture whos face i can clearly see...not the baby whos mum doesn't want him on social media?..or am i wrong??

She was getting a breast lift a few years ago. Spoke about the 8cm from breast bone then.
She was friends with supermom then too πŸ™ˆ

View attachment 1201542View attachment 1201549
Laadds does she ever feel like a woman? The pill makes her feel less like a woman...the boobs make her feel less woman...alright sars lets call it quits and just call you a man..you have the manners of one anywayπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So Burps has done it again she's in the pub telling people how she stopped Brian seeing Luke at the last min waited till he called to the door and then sent Teeth out to tell Brian that Luke wasn't going with him cos her and the bigot were taking him to Perks
What a bleep and to send the bigot out to tell the child's father that he wasn't taking his son out like wtf
Secondly before I'd leave my fella out to tell my kids dad that they couldn't go that's just fucked up
I'm just wondering how much more is Brian gonna put with Burps carry on is affecting his son's life and will impact Michelle and the new baby's life as well and that's what Burps wants to cause as much disruption as possible to Brian and his family Brian if you or anyone you know reads this time for you to grow a pair of balls and put Burps in her place because your lack of action is nearly as bad as her actions
Lastly Sarah Burke we all know you read this stop this tit and stop it now or maybe some of the wife's of the men your texting will start hearing about it maybe that's where you get the whole frontline worker tit from because of the married paramedic your texting
Does Burp know who you are from this thread ?

Oooooh she's texting a married paramedic? Wow tell us more 🍿 🍿 🍿

Reactions: 6
In fairness now she drove it on for a whole 3 weeks leading up to the wedding when she thought she would sweep Brian off his feet! But shur god love her she only lost half a pound because of her
P-otato C-heese O-nions & S-angwichs
New thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
God help us quiche is a pity isn’t he. She’s bad enough but he’s delighted to be out id say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.