Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the thought that counts but when she's on ^her journey^ wouldn't you think he'd gift something she couldn't eat or drink?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember now Lukey doesn’t like chocolate only buttons so you will not see him on her stories right now with an egg ok πŸ€₯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If someone is trying to loose weight why buy them a bottle of gin?
i would never allow my kids to have 2 take aways in a row. But then again the food they eat is shocking anyway

Reactions: 7
Ah jesus she is gas altogether. I would say she is trolling us with her stuff stays on the Internet forever little pearl of wisdom but let's be honest she isn't the sharpest tool in the box.πŸ˜‚

Thar poor child being subjected to being flung around the kitchen all so Mommy can take pot shots at Daddy πŸ™„

Can't wait for Friday and the "I'm 4 lbs up but that's OK,I'll take that " speech πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t sleep last night. Just so excited about this very very very exciting journey on Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We dont keep secrets but we can keep surprises that's what families do...he can carry off a blazer but hes not big into chocolate but he'll eat buttons...we gave up takeaway for Lent but we could still dine in but we got chinese takeaway cos Keith doesn't like it but I never ate it anyway....

Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Couldn’t sleep last night. Just so excited about this very very very exciting journey on Thursday
Next week will be jam packed....scan on Tuesday, exciting journey we are being brought on on Thursday and the big weigh in on Friday . Should have taken the week off not sure I can cope with that level of excitement πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why did that disturbing video of her and Luke dancing have to go on so long? Like put up 1 story and it's more genuine. The fakest bleep I ever saw. That poor poor child.... used and abused. He was loving all the cuddles with his Mom and then she just hunts him off to duck off and play his switch or tablet. She's rotten to him. Also, I have 3 kids and I hate giving them the tablet and they don't have a games console thing either. I'm a million miles from a perfect parent but the tablet literally turns mine into dickheads and I could NOT be dealing with the tantrums. But these shamfluencers kids LIVE on them!! It's desperate, no wonder that little fella is barely coherent.

Ya bleeping right u only ate 4 spoons of ur chinese!🀣🀣🀣 more like 4 portions you hungry bleep

I've not stopped eating rings around myself the last few weeks, I've still lost more weight than Saaarrrrraaaahhhhhh!! But I'm ok with that πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

Also, did anyone notice on her stories in the car about the mysterious secret chinese... I thought Luke was about to say something like a dig at his Dad's family when he started to say "Our family don't keep secrets, not like different families.." and Sarah starts wagging her finger as if to stop him saying anymore. It's a wonder Ah ah ah ah ah 🐐🐐 didn't come out.

Also PCOS is the loudest 'silent' journey I've ever heard about πŸ“£πŸ“£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t give less of a shite about her family. I don’t see why she had to share a pic of her parents and the kids. duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So she shows the bottle of cheap gin he brought her back from the airport. But we only got to see a channel bag on their anniversary not the contents 🀫🀫 I assume it was just the gift bag he bought her Noway would she be able to keep something like that secret!!

Reactions: 7
I grew up with a mum like her complete narcissist and would drop us kids for a man and also completely fancies themselves. One of my step father's πŸ˜†would get steak dinners and we would get chips and shite from a deep fat fryer.

My mother is a complete co-dependent would use us to contact her fella that just broke up with her to tell him about her trying to kill herself or lie to him and say we missed him. As soon as I was 18 I was out of there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.