Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know salt and sugar look the same (well I use salt flakes so in my house they don't) and I know one size doesn't fit all but realistically she should have lost at least 2lb, that's standard the first week you start a weight loss 'journey' .
The bottom line is she eats too much. She can drive it on until the cows come home but it's all in vain.
None of those meals are healthy. All covered in cheese and tit. She's absolutely raging. She's a face like thunder and I'm delighted

Half a pound lads! But she feels unreal so yeah ok hun it’s ok xxxxxx 🤣
She needs to tell her face 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that SW is her job and she’s cannot see WHY it’s ‘only’ a half a pound is hilarious.

she’s convinced she has had a full week on plan when actually it was probably more like 1-2 full days max.
BH weekend ahead now, beer and meals out no doubt!
And more begging for diagnosis this wk which you will never get from the radiographer!

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s actually fuming at only losing half a lb. She went back on her commitment to herself to “only have four pink gins” and did the dog on only day 2 of going back to slimming world. She ate two cement buckets of fruit every day and knowingly went over her sins on Wednesday with that deep fried chicken shite. Nothing will change for her until she realises she eats too much. She is never not stuffing her gob with something and if she’s not eating she’s on talking about food and salivating. She had a toastie and a crunchie at 10pm the other night one hour after her dinner because she had her healthy a or whatever the duck left. How about just go to bed and not have it? You won’t decompose in the bed and starve for not eating on the hour every hour.

She has the worst diet I’ve ever seen in anyone, man or woman. She puts some amount of grub away and it always looks disgusting and cloggy and rank. Ideally she should not be eating after 6:30. Have a poached egg and a slice of brown toast for her breakfast, her soup for lunch and yoghurt and whatever for dinner and stop being a glutton at 10pm at night just because you have it left when you don’t even need it.
She can’t blame the weight not shifting on PCOS or whatever else when it’s as clear as day to anyone with eyes that what she eats and the amount she eats is the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah You’d nearly be embarrassed for her with all her talk been on plan, the fact she’s a consultant too why would anyone look up to her for weighloss. Clearly all the kilos of fruit did her know good 🤷‍♀️ She’s like the positive guru spouting all her BS all week then drops the poor me pcos & fertility talk again to derail attention seeker !!! Drive it on girl !

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s actually fuming at only losing half a lb. She went back on her commitment to herself to “only have four pink gins” and did the dog on only day 2 of going back to slimming world. She ate two cement buckets of fruit every day and knowingly went over her sins on Wednesday with that deep fried chicken shite. Nothing will change for her until she realises she eats too much. She is never not stuffing her gob with something and if she’s not eating she’s on talking about food and salivating. She had a toastie and a crunchie at 10pm the other night one hour after her dinner because she had her healthy a or whatever the duck left. How about just go to bed and not have it? You won’t decompose in the bed and starve for not eating on the hour every hour.

She has the worst diet I’ve ever seen in anyone, man or woman. She puts some amount of grub away and it always looks disgusting and cloggy and rank. Ideally she should not be eating after 6:30. Have a poached egg and a slice of brown toast for her breakfast, her soup for lunch and yoghurt and whatever for dinner and stop being a glutton at 10pm at night just because you have it left when you don’t even need it.
She can’t blame the weight not shifting on PCOS or whatever else when it’s as clear as day to anyone with eyes that what she eats and the amount she eats is the issue
Cement buckets of fruit ffs 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Fuming is right 😤

Why does she not just weigh in at her own group, do all slimming world consultants go to someone else's group to be weighed?
Yea they kinda do just to stay on track themselfs. I know a few that used to drop in to the group I attended as members it was strange really but I guess it’s there journey too.

The fact that SW is her job and she’s cannot see WHY it’s ‘only’ a half a pound is hilarious.

she’s convinced she has had a full week on plan when actually it was probably more like 1-2 full days max.
BH weekend ahead now, beer and meals out no doubt!
And more begging for diagnosis this wk which you will never get from the radiographer!
But she feels amazing can you imagine Keith’s reaction 🤪

Reactions: 2
Wow, imagine being such a binge eater that you blame a mad up diagnosis as an excuse for being a lazy cow 😂 can’t wait to see what appointment “we” have on Thursday, a rental viewing? Possibly as someone may have made the council wise to her long term one night stand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow, imagine being such a binge eater that you blame a mad up diagnosis as an excuse for being a lazy cow 😂 can’t wait to see what appointment “we” have on Thursday, a rental viewing? Possibly as someone may have made the council wise to her long term one night stand 😂
You’d think since she’s besties with her PT that she would even point her in the right direction what foods to have. This journey Thursday I hope it’s a fun day out for Luke that’s if she can spare the time from her busy life and nothing to two with them fools 🤦‍♀️

Yes Sarah & don’t forget your Son Luke is gonna be a big brother to his new sister some day soon 🎉🎉

Reactions: 7
Tattlers, we are off on another "journey" on Tuesday with " them". I'm wrecked from all her journeys, but look we'll put on our big girl pants and drive it on, looking forward to it all the same 🥴

I hope all the Consultants in CUMH or wherever she's having these scans done enjoy their Easter break and come back well rested on Tuesday and give these new scans a bit of time 😴😴😴 I mean to be fobbed off the last time and told she only had 70 cysts, (fair pay to the radiographer that was able to count all of them) wasn't dramatic enough. Come on Consultants you can do better than that we need it to be a bit more dramatic than that, we are all on this journey, make it worth our while !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And all of this “BUT I feel amazing” (that only came into fruition yesterday) is total bs, as she has to show that being (somewhat) on plan has benefited her somehow. If she is expecting her period and it still hasn’t arrived and she allegedly suffers from PCOS then there is no way she would be feeling amazing. She can just never be honest about any of it. There is such a massive element of smugness and self preservation to everything she says. It’s as if she wouldn’t give it to people to be honest about how she’s really doing

Reactions: 11
She is NOT following slimming world properly... how is she a consultant...its madness

The fact she is blaming pcos for her weight not shifting when even stevie wonder can see its her tit diet that's the issue is nuts ...

Most deluded mother fucker I ever listened to 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And all of this “BUT I feel amazing” (that only came into fruition yesterday) is total bs, as she has to show that being (somewhat) on plan has benefited her somehow. If she is expecting her period and it still hasn’t arrived and she allegedly suffers from PCOS then there is no way she would be feeling amazing. She can just never be honest about any of it. There is such a massive element of smugness and self preservation to everything she says. It’s as if she wouldn’t give it to people to be honest about how she’s really doing
Coming up to "Star" week before she'd nearly have to take to the bed, what a turnaround this month that she feels amazing. Her "condition" really facilitates her very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.