Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers, we are off on another "journey" on Tuesday with " them". I'm wrecked from all her journeys, but look we'll put on our big girl pants and drive it on, looking forward to it all the same 🥴

I hope all the Consultants in CUMH or wherever she's having these scans done enjoy their Easter break and come back well rested on Tuesday and give these new scans a bit of time 😴😴😴 I mean to be fobbed off the last time and told she only had 70 cysts, (fair pay to the radiographer that was able to count all of them) wasn't dramatic enough. Come on Consultants you can do better than that we need it to be a bit more dramatic than that, we are all on this journey, make it worth our while !
I’m amazed with all these scans surely they've gathered enough information already it’s like she wants something bad to be wrong with her, what will she come out with Tuesday after the scan now !! She’s delusional

Reactions: 9
Don't worry jellybb... she will bring us all along with her on the journey...

Can't wait tbh
She’s in that many “journeys” I can’t keep up 🙄 PCOS journey, endometriosis journey, fertility journey, weight loss journey etc. I also cannot understand why she’s fuming at losing half a pound, she was shovelling cheese and potatoes down her throat all week not to mention buckets of fruit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's like an absolute bull 🐃😅 She couldn't come on for the chats about it cos she'd be spitting fire 🔥🤣 "but I feel amazing" 🥴
Sar don't forget to tell all your followers that Lukey Burp Burke Buckley O'Connor is also going to be a big brother soon 🤭

Reactions: 15
If she could bottle her confidence and sell it she would be a millionaire

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what the amazing appointment on Thursday is? 🙄🙄🙄
Wonder is it something to do with the furniture place she tagged, it won't be half as exciting as she's making out anyway and if they are getting something for free I will send them the screenshot of keets tweets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Whooweee
A lot to unpack there
She looks like she was crying You would nearly feel sorry for her!
You didn't tell us luke was gonna be a big brother either ya honk
Speaking of Luke its Easter hols and we haven't seen you do 1 activity with the poor child
Also thoughts, prayers and jeans number for whoever is doing the scan

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll take the half a pound 🙄. Eh, you’ve no choice BUT to take it!
And you didn’t just develop PCOS in the last few months! So stop blaming it for not shifting the weight fast enough. I’ve struggled all my life with my weight but I made the conscious choice to eat what’s the best diet for my PCOS. Yes, it can affect your weight loss, but stop blaming it on that and that alone. Cut out your bodadoes every day, carbs with every meal, sugar, excess fats. Eat more protein and veg and then see that you’ll shift the weight quicker

• Heart
  • Haha
Would there be any interest in a thread on Amy life after the bump? She’s a bleeping DOSE 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she can share that her sisters child is going to be a big sister but won't say Luke will be a big brother soon :unsure:

Also Jules shared on her page a repost of the tiktok shared Mrs O or whatever she is now, she was bypass by Sharon.
Burp wont be happy. Julie and Tweets sister in law only started following Sharon after it was mentioned here how Sharon was the person who called Burp out over jellygate.

Reactions: 9
She’s in that many “journeys” I can’t keep up 🙄 PCOS journey, endometriosis journey, fertility journey, weight loss journey etc. I also cannot understand why she’s fuming at losing half a pound, she was shovelling cheese and potatoes down her throat all week not to mention buckets of fruit 🤢
That’s why she’s getting a jeep, she needs a good Diesel engine for all these journeys, the Renault just isn’t cutting it anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s raging over the half pound but if she was expecting something major she’s deluded. So embarrassed for her saying the baby is gonna be a big sister when everyone knows luke is gonna be a big brother

Reactions: 10
Wonder is it something to do with the furniture place she tagged, it won't be half as exciting as she's making out anyway and if they are getting something for free I will send them the screenshot of keets tweets
Scan in the cumh as she looks full term😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Again so much to unpack. Down half a lb, fuming but feels amazing. Sure Jan. of course it’s PCOSilent that’s to blame. It’s definitely not the drink, the cheese, the late night sandwiches or any of the other shite she shovels in to her gob everyday. Again with the trying to ‘educate’ herself about this so called serious condition by asking randomers online.
Eh just ask your many doctors at one of your many health appointments or better yet do some of the excellent research you are famous for and tell them what’s what. I’m actually scarlet for her at this stage.

Losing weight is so hard I remember been in SW I’d nearly be sick to the stomach with standing on the scales I had my good weeks were I did 100% on plan and lost the lbs & those weeks where I ate all round me I taught I’d break the scales 🤭 you would still be disheartened either way. I can imagine she’s feeling crappy their was such a build up about her rejoining SW & the first weigh in is nearly the most important she needs to just shut her mouth stop the preaching, Can you imagine how many were following in her steps eating all fruit this week, don’t mind saying you need to up your speed maybe a few lines of speed would be more like it 🤪 drive it on anyway !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look up deluded in the dictionary are you'll see her grumpy puss staring (and burping) back at you. This girl eats more in a day than any farmer at silage, she's clearly battling a major issue with food intake, is still clearly madly in love with her ex AND she's stuck with Fathead Teeth who she knows hates anyone with extra weight (except himself cause he thinks he's chocolate) She's mad for another baby JUST for the attention and only gives her actual baby attention when she's bored and has free time. Her life is becoming a total tit show and I'm actually slowly starting to feel slightly sorry for the fool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Losing weight is so hard I remember been in SW I’d nearly be sick to the stomach with standing on the scales I had my good weeks were I did 100% on plan and lost the lbs & those weeks where I ate all round me I taught I’d break the scales 🤭 you would still be disheartened either way. I can imagine she’s feeling crappy their was such a build up about her rejoining SW & the first weigh in is nearly the most important she needs to just shut her mouth stop the preaching, Can you imagine how many were following in her steps eating all fruit this week, don’t mind saying you need to up your speed maybe a few lines of speed would be more like it 🤪 drive it on anyway !!!
Shut her mouth and stop eating

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The way she’s carrying on about The PCOS is quite manic , that’s not normal behavior, how do her family put up with her 🤷‍♀️ trying to get answers from other woman so she can spin her web of lies write in her little note book. If I’d a family member our friend I wouldn’t be long saying you need to stop wait for the the doctors & consultants and until it’s written in black & in white in front of you deal with it then. !!!!

• Heart
The way she’s carrying on about The PCOS is quite manic , that’s not normal behavior, how do her family put up with her 🤷‍♀️ trying to get answers from other woman so she can spin her web of lies write in her little note book. If I’d a family member our friend I wouldn’t be long saying you need to stop wait for the the doctors & consultants and until it’s written in black & in white in front of you deal with it then. !!!!
I’ve never heard of anyone to go on about something as much as she does about her alleged PCOS 😩 what is she on about breaking the stigma? What stigma? Absolute verbal diarrhoea 🙄 She is OBSESSED with wanting to have a life threatening illness too! She needs to knock all this rubbish on the head and look after her kid and shut the duck up. Also she may knock slimming world on the head too because I’m not sure but I don’t think it’s working for the bleep.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.