Sarah Burke #24 Karaoke queen crying in the loos, in her boodiful jumpsuit and orthopaedic shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she blow up her bigger pictures and always make her after pictures smaller? Shes fooling herself we can she the tyres hun. 5years of being a con

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never ever looks tidy. It takes a few minutes to have a wash. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to see her and keeeeeet on Doctor in the house/m. They’d have a field day with her diet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She never ever looks tidy. It takes a few minutes to have a wash. 🙄
The dirt of the back of the hoodie in the photos showing off her hair and make up at the weekend. She's wearing it then again today. I'd say she hums of grease and just staleness.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I’ve finally caught up 😅 phew….. but I’m still dying of second have embarrassment at her playing Belter over her own photo….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Donald Trump rant about being self employed you would swear she built an empire....shur she works for an established company it's not as if she invented it ...she was with Brian then and he obviously supported her aswell but she cant thank him....

Also saw this post on Facebook today...I reckon they got a deli bag of food for the drive to Clon and started fighting so she shoved a sausage roll in his ear...cue the hospital appointment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The 2nd Day dress is lovely but only in her clip. Every other clip it's not flattering at all on her.

She has a lot of frienemies going by the videos and photos doing the rounds.

Reactions: 16
The dirt of the back of the hoodie in the photos showing off her hair and make up at the weekend. She's wearing it then again today. I'd say she hums of grease and just staleness.
She still hasn't changed the bedclothes since she put them on few weeks before her holidays

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Actually can't believe she said she was gonna give jelly sweets to a childless mother! Is she for real? I nearly choked when she said it. I lost my son in October and this will be my first mother's day without him. If anyone rocked up with second hand freebie of a tit bag of sweets it's a fine swift kick they'd get! So the fact she believes she struggles with fertility issues she thinks it's ok to say tit like that. duck off Burp you careless piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Actually can't believe she said she was gonna give jelly sweets to a childless mother! Is she for real? I nearly choked when she said it. I lost my son in October and this will be my first mother's day without him. If anyone rocked up with second hand freebie of a tit bag of sweets it's a fine swift kick they'd get! So the fact she believes she struggles with fertility issues she thinks it's ok to say tit like that. duck off Burp you careless piece of tit.
Sorry for your loss ❤ Hope you get through the day ok x

Shes the highest form of gowl around

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for your loss ❤ I hope you find some bit of happiness on the day , the first is always the hardest 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Brands that ignore casual Racism, Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Sweet King
Flawless Beauty_bflawless
Fusion Hair Salon ( her sisters)
Alpha Wealth
Ohmyglam
Dylan Oaks
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.