Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys! I got a job! 😭 I don’t start until April but I got a job. Sorry I know this is off topic but I have MS & the stress of being made redundant could have exacerbated my symptoms meaning that I would not be physically able to attend an interview. ❤ Must have been yer good wishes Monday!

anyway back to Sarah & the fact that she is a cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135

Whosthatgirl23

All she had to do was apologise!!!!!
She really is a piece of work.

New thread title
#no baby in yer belly? Here have a jelly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115

brandambassador

VIP Member
5 years of self employed -i have some other memories I’d like to share! ☘☘☘
Had Luke, 👍broke up with Brian 👎🏽
Rented a house 👍got back with Brian👍
Bought a house 🤥 announced back with Brian🙏🏼
Celebrated buying house with Brian🥳🏡
Spoke about next step being getting married 💒🤵♀
Extreme shock and surprise at engagement in Lanzaroddy with the entire family flown in 😱👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👧‍👧✈☀🏝
Celebrated engagement 💍 🍺🍻
Celebrated hen party in Spain 🇪🇸 🍺
Honeymoon party in Cork 🎉🎊🍾
Countdown to wedding in Clarrrney 🗓👰‍♀️🤵♂
Break Up 💔
Covid 🦠
Single life, smug face nodding dog TikTok’s 🐶
I don’t need no man TikTok’s 🙅🏽‍♀️❌
It’s just me any my boy TIKTOK 👩‍👦
Starts using the couple emoji 👩‍❤️‍👨
Limb by limb we get a glimpse of the new man 🦵💪🏻
‘I don’t need no man’ changes to ‘I needed the right man’ 🎉❤
Cork people discuss who the boy might be on here 💬
Back to single life, mom life, I don’t need no man ❌
Complete shock when covid hits after breaking all guidelines
Isolates with Keith who moves in🦠🦠🦠🤵♂
Overnight Keith becomes a stepped up Daddy👨‍👧
Lukey changes his surname again 🤣🐄
Announcement of the forever relationship❤❤❤❤🎉
Collabs with Alpha wealth who help her save for a mortgage for the house she already celebrated owning 🤔
Self diagnosed fertility issues as we wait the miracle baby with Keith 👶🍼
Announces the 2 year anniversary with Keith despite the fact that timeline overrides before engagement break up 🤯😳🙀
Attends wedding with Keith, where her ex and his new
Pregnant partner are also in attendance ⚠⛔
Sarah cries into her pints of beer😭🍺🐄
Expect cycle to be repeated with Keith - engagement/baby/mortgage 👶🍼💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Am currently riddled with cramps, as I wait to miscarry a much wanted and long awaited pregnancy. I hope someone will get me a bag of shitty jellies to mark the occasion! 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Guys! I got a job! 😭 I don’t start until April but I got a job. Sorry I know this is off topic but I have MS & the stress of being made redundant could have exacerbated my symptoms meaning that I would not be physically able to attend an interview. ❤ Must have been yer good wishes Monday!

anyway back to Sarah & the fact that she is a cunt
Great news. I must cancel my Sweet King order, I got you some jellies congratulating you on losing your job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

brandambassador

VIP Member
Was she not meant to be coming on to show us some sandwich fillers? I've been sitting here with my notepad and pen 🙄
Woah Niamh. A bit of patience wouldn’t go astray. She’s being Mom today. This is in addition to being a daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend & absolute geebag. Being a frontline worker is still stressful despite the lockdowns being finished. She has shared her sandwich recipe with me so I’ll share:

Fry 14 Low Fat sausages (.0003 of a half a syn)
Peel, boil & mash 100kg of Kerr Pinks (FREE)
7 x Full size male pot belly pigs (FREE)
Sprinkle of cheese (just enough to completely cover the roof of a Semi D in the north side) Hex A

Put all contents above in between:
2 x Family size white slice pans (.0005 syn)

Wash down with low fat cordial while listening to ‘I get to love you’ & ‘she is a belter’

*make sure you take at least 2cm’s of fat off of the pigs because that would be considered a slimming world tweak & you could retain weight & have a gain at the scales!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just wondering would any single tattlers like to go for dinner next week? My wedding anniversary is coming up soon but I feel like I should also include those of you who aren’t married so that ye don’t feel left out xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I have just seen this absolute c*** saying about giving a woman who doesn't have kids or can't gave kids a shitty bag if jellies to say you aren't forgotten?? What the actual fuck,?

And her saying 'i know from personal experience'. Sarah,you have a child. You have had a son. You are not in the category of women who can't have kids. You do not have the right to put yourself there at all. How fucking dare you spout about you having experience when you are 31 with a 5 year old son. Pull the other leg you attention seeking, tone deaf cunt! You have no clue at all.

However, I am sure that if you did not have Luke and if you genuinely had issues conceiving, which you probably don't, you would probably be delighted with a kilo of jellies because you are such a fucking gluttonous pig who is obsessed with what you can stuff into your filthy mouth. No wonder your teeth are like the rats are at them

And sort your awful tan out too. No self respecting human would go around looking like they've rolled themselves in curry cause you dirty cunt

Sorry for the outpour there folks but not today Satan....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I can't keep up with these threads anymore. Too busy with work🙄 All of a sudden a new one again. Some of ye are too invested 😂😳 how do ye find time or do any of ye work/have kids? Don't know how ye do it all day everyday 😂😂😂
Multitasking! Plus I don't have kids (family sweets only, donations if desired to my holiday fund)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lookwhostalking

I've few points to say about this whole situation.

As someone who has no living babies, but I've lost 7, I am still a mother. I may not have them here with me and yes mothers day might absolutely break my heart, but my partner will still treat me on that day because I am still a mother to my 7 angels 😇

Secondly, if she has really been told it will be difficult for her to get pregnant and if she really does now have fertility issues, she would of known straight away that her story was the most insensitive, thoughtless, fucked up way to sell a packet of fucking jellies. No one going through fertility problems or miscarriage would in their right mind think this was ok.

I feel she thought by mentioning this, she will get the ladies with fertility struggles more on her side and maybe gain a few more followers because was being sensitive to their situation.

Well it back fired big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Beach30

Lets not forget behind my ear my new tattoo
I'm tweets "the one" if you know us you knew
Soon i hope I'll be saying "I Do"
Engagement present? buy me shampoo
Fingers crossed in a year I'll be due
Gender reveal better not be blue
5 year anniversary of being self employed
Hope after tweetgate my careers not destroyed
Bought a celebratory ham, ready to be boiled
And Large pjs for quiche, have him spoiled
Now to distract him with a bag of sweet king
Let me text some lads and arrange a fling

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Jellybb

VIP Member
I fucking hate when tattlers fight with each other 😩 it’s taking up valuable Sarah bashing space 🤦‍♀️ Can ye be offended somewhere else? 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

FoolingNobody

Just wanted to start by saying that although I had heard of her before, I never bothered watching her stories/threads. However she was trending at the weekend so I stumbled in and now I think I’m stuck here in a self masochist kind of way🙈

Anyway, WTF!! 1. She doesn’t really like jellies but is happy to promote them for a fee. 2. She’s a SW consultant so should at the very least be letting people knows the syns per portion of said jellies. 3. The chomping and chawing is absolutely disgusting, not to mention the manky looking bowl.

The worst of it all though is saying how lovely she thinks she is for giving a bag of shit sweets to a childless person on Mother’s Day. Very little in this world is worse than fertility struggles/the loss of a child she’s an absolute disgrace to think her second hand freebies is what anyone wants in that situation.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

imonlyheretoread

OMG 😡😡😡😡 this one needs to be put against a wall and pelted with balls of her own shit 💩 !!! It’s irrelevant what “people who know me “ think , you aren’t advertising to “people who know me “ you’re advertising to us the general public your minions so we don’t fucking know you so use your words more wisely you inconsiderate shrek !! And DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED on the tripe that just spewed out of your mouth with your “fertility journey “ , you’re on no fucking journey you tool , you are probably having standard tests done in regards to PCOS but you’ve made it sound like you’ve been trying to conceive and are having issues , there isn’t a fertility doctor in the country that would take you seriously given the fact you aren’t helping yourself or your “journey “ ! You need to eat healthy , be healthy , exercise, no alcohol etc .. come back to us when you have REAL fertility issues ! Like many others here we have tragic stories of actual fertility issues , we have looked after ourselves we eat a healthy diet , we exercise, we don’t overdo it with the alcohol etc and yet we still have trouble with our fertility , I have had 6 miscarriages in the last 14 months of my fertility journey , so don’t you dare come on with your bullshit excuses about “what you meant “ we couldn’t give a shit what you meant , we heard your words we know exactly what you meant ! For all the ladies here experiencing trouble conceiving or having losses I am thinking of you all , everyday I pray for every single woman on a fertility journey and I know all of you on a journey knows exactly what I mean when I say that . I hope and pray that you are blessed with a bundle of joy and that your prayers are answered , I don’t know you but I promise you I love you all ❤ BUT NOT YOU SARAH , you can fuck off ! I’m so sorry to everyone for my language and aggression , today has been a difficult one and this tool has driven me to the edge 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Beddy

Chatty Member
She has zero self awareness. Her boyfriend is outed as a bigot and it's the "trolls" fault.
She tries to flog a few sweets on the back of some people's utter devastation, and she's the victim for being called out.

She could have came on tonight and gave a genuine apology for being completely tone deaf (she deleted the posts so she knows she fecked up), but nope. Burp justifies continuing her insta charade as if she is performing a public service. It's so obvious she depends on collabs for income, and on a few likes for gratification. A couple of hours of slimming world a week will not keep her in her lifestyle, or keep the Ku Klux Keith interested. She is tragic.
I can't keep up with these threads anymore. Too busy with work🙄 All of a sudden a new one again. Some of ye are too invested 😂😳 how do ye find time or do any of ye work/have kids? Don't know how ye do it all day everyday 😂😂😂
Hi Casper, my names Beddy. Those that know me personally know that I co-run family business with my husband, I’ve 4 kids, and a spotless house to be fair to me 🤷‍♀️ I also think it’s worth noting that my husband is a horny pest and that also takes up a lot of my time. You’d be surprised though it doesn’t actually take that long to scroll through here and see what my hilarious online fwends have been saying and throw in my tuppence worth if I feel like it. No kids you say? Could I interest you at all in a bag of jellies? Jellies are the new kids you know, and 15stone is the new 12 stone, and Keith is the new Tommy Robinson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ah lads the temptation I have to close my account and come back as Jellies for the Grave is strong. Or Sarah’s Uncle’s Slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Lovelula

VIP Member
Ah Lads have none of ye ever heard of the famous Cork tradition of buying your uncle fluffy slippers on Mothers Day to support his infertility...and keep on buying them even when he has kids... honestly where were ye got at all...now I'm off to the grave to sprinkle green jellies on it for tomorrow....Mikey how do you spell interpretate again?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I was at Sinead Curvy Style on Saturday night in Cork. There were bags of Sweet King at the table for everyone. I was surprised at how nice they tasted . Now I wouldn’t order them online but I was expecting them to be terrible.
Dear god this sentence started off bad and it just got worse 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 45