Sarah Burke #24 Karaoke queen crying in the loos, in her boodiful jumpsuit and orthopaedic shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to start by saying that although I had heard of her before, I never bothered watching her stories/threads. However she was trending at the weekend so I stumbled in and now I think I’m stuck here in a self masochist kind of way🙈

Anyway, WTF!! 1. She doesn’t really like jellies but is happy to promote them for a fee. 2. She’s a SW consultant so should at the very least be letting people knows the syns per portion of said jellies. 3. The chomping and chawing is absolutely disgusting, not to mention the manky looking bowl.

The worst of it all though is saying how lovely she thinks she is for giving a bag of tit sweets to a childless person on Mother’s Day. Very little in this world is worse than fertility struggles/the loss of a child she’s an absolute disgrace to think her second hand freebies is what anyone wants in that situation.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Some real gems tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈
Is she buying gifting Brian a bag of jellies for Father's Day (coz the jellies would be nice for ppl whose kids can't be with them) 🤦🏼‍♀️😬
Did she syn & track the jellies she ate 🙈🙊
Self-employed!?!! It's a franchise 🙈
And..."I don't really put myself out there". Ah stoppp girl, not able 😆😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nope, I think Tweeth is slowly being broken down and falling under Burps spell. Or smell, not sure which.
There’s no spell……he’s not stupid enough to give up free room and board, presents/pints/nuggets/tit king to beat the band, a ready made child and the ride of top of all that.

Reactions: 11
She looks so uncomfortable in those pjs. I mean she said it’s a crop top and she pulls it down and even her voice sounds nervous. She needs to buy proper pjs in m+S or new look. I’m not a small girl myself and penneys and shein and in the style are not for her age or size .

Reactions: 12
Just getting my place on the thread , brilliant title @Nora Fenn 🤣🤣👍 burbs needs her self control issues to be tackled. She can't help herself , she shares too much, eats too much, she has zero self control. She literally ate about 200 calories nomming on the jellies in the post and she inhaled them she didn't even seem to enjoy them 🤷🤷🤷🤦

Reactions: 7
Just getting my place on the thread , brilliant title @Nora Fenn 🤣🤣👍 burbs needs her self control issues to be tackled. She can't help herself , she shares too much, eats too much, she has zero self control. She literally ate about 200 calories nomming on the jellies in the post and she inhaled them she didn't even seem too enjoy them 🤷🤷🤷🤦
I feel like I’ve made many valid points on Tattle but sure enough it’s a burp thread suggestion that gets me 100 likes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Last thread locked before could comment. Threads are running at the speed of cheltenham

@beggymitchelll sorry for your loss ❤ i lost my daughter at birth also and nearly spat my tea out in rage when she said it. For someone whos spent the last how long with her imaginary councellor, you'd think she'd have more awareness. Instead of having an awkward convo on her side, heres a bag of jellies?! Maybe acknowledge things in other peoples lives Sarah instead of glossing over things with your rose tinted jellies. Shes a bleeping gobshite!
Thank you ❤ Sorry for your loss also x hope you do something lovely for Mother’s Day and nobody gives you tit king💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just got sent this in a group chat another one from day 2 doing the rounds where someone is ripping the piss out of her even tagged her in the story but she never shared it on her own 😅😅😅
The gut on your man an the jaw line is disappearing into his chin. Cheek of him to fat shame anybody pot an kettle.... I know the most of the tweets where done before sarah so I'm gonna blame the mother! shes clearly went over board when tucking him in at night with the your the most beautiful boy in the world when you grow up you can be anything you want. As we've all seen hes choose to be a bigot racist and all round absolute bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What did you call her out on? :LOL: if you can say, don't say if she would remember.
Sorry I didnt call her out I called her a few names & she went to town on her Snapchat ranting about me for days 😂 I wouldnt even mind it was hardly offensive I could of went worse!but my god she “wasn’t bothered” but after the rant and a half she gave posting my socials Id say she wasLevel 1000 bothered 😂 pure bleeping nutjob shes worse than a parrot they way she repeats her bullshit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She is just totally shameless, she doesn't give a flying f**k nothing phases her, I thought between the tweets, texts and her reading here she would def loose her tit like she did over the covid. What's going on eh??
Burp won't give in to say it bothering her, secretly I'd say she is raging, you can probably hear her all over Cork

Reactions: 5
Has to be a joke that she would give a bag of jellies to a childless woman or a woman that can’t have kids… “you can get them for Nine Aydee with my code”… ugh I dislike her

Oh my god the chewing and talking with mouth wide open she is absolutely rancid

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.