Sarah Burke #24 Karaoke queen crying in the loos, in her boodiful jumpsuit and orthopaedic shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title. 🀣
So now that the wedding is over with what's next?
I see a breakup to shake things up a bit

Reactions: 6
Love the title. 🀣
So now that the wedding is over with what's next?
I see a breakup to shake things up a bit
Nope, I think Tweeth is slowly being broken down and falling under Burps spell. Or smell, not sure which.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did the weekend dramas happen or is she just very good at pretending all is good in her hood! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She has to be the biggest gowl to grace Instagram! Still hasnt changed from when she personally shouted me out for calling her years agoπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did the weekend dramas happen or is she just very good at pretending all is good in her hood! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ She has to be the biggest gowl to grace Instagram! Still hasnt changed from when she personally shouted me out for calling her years agoπŸ˜‚
What did you call her out on? :LOL: if you can say, don't say if she would remember.

Reactions: 2
Spill the tea... if you can... don't doxx yourself .. we don't want to lose anyone here on this thread🀩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope, I think Tweeth is slowly being broken down and falling under Burps spell. Or smell, not sure which.
I think he likes her too. They seem well matched. She's back to the usual crap with the child. He probably misses his father too so she shouldn't be bleeping with their time together. She looks at least 2 stone lighter in her own stories.

Nom nom nom chomp chomp chomp 🀒🀒 she has no manners whatsoever. She is so vile. I’m not sure what’s worse, the chomping & heavy breathing or the self employed speech. She’s lucky she has SW because there isn’t a reputable employer out there that would take her on. Drive it on Sar nom nom

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had an awful fear of her standing up and the crop top shifting .....tg that's over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is just totally shameless, she doesn't give a flying f**k nothing phases her, I thought between the tweets, texts and her reading here she would def loose her tit like she did over the covid. What's going on eh??

Reactions: 10
Lets not forget behind my ear my new tattoo
I'm tweets "the one" if you know us you knew
Soon i hope I'll be saying "I Do"
Engagement present? buy me shampoo
Fingers crossed in a year I'll be due
Gender reveal better not be blue
5 year anniversary of being self employed
Hope after tweetgate my careers not destroyed
Bought a celebratory ham, ready to be boiled
And Large pjs for quiche, have him spoiled
Now to distract him with a bag of sweet king
Let me text some lads and arrange a fling

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Last thread locked before could comment. Threads are running at the speed of cheltenham

@beggymitchelll sorry for your loss ❀ i lost my daughter at birth also and nearly spat my tea out in rage when she said it. For someone whos spent the last how long with her imaginary councellor, you'd think she'd have more awareness. Instead of having an awkward convo on her side, heres a bag of jellies?! Maybe acknowledge things in other peoples lives Sarah instead of glossing over things with your rose tinted jellies. Shes a bleeping gobshite!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lets not forget behind my ear my new tattoo
I'm tweets "the one" if you know us you knew
Soon i hope I'll be saying "I Do"
Engagement present? buy me shampoo
Fingers crossed in a year I'll be due
Gender reveal better not be blue
5 year anniversary of being self employed
Hope after tweetgate my careers not destroyed
Bought a celebratory ham, ready to be boiled
And Large pjs for quiche, have him spoiled
Now to distract him with a bag of sweet king
Let me text some lads and arrange a fling
Your poetry is becoming legendary 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just got sent this in a group chat another one from day 2 doing the rounds where someone is ripping the piss out of her even tagged her in the story but she never shared it on her own πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
She looks like she has a beard whatever way the tan and lighting is πŸ§”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was simply just langerated for the weekend, every pic tells it πŸ₯΄ that's her idea of an amazing time πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
She needs to invest in a proper supportive bra or she'll be kicking them before long

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.