Sarah Burke #21 8 day hair, tan smells like wee, up 9lbs but Keef gets to love meee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a bit tit that the new woman is laughing at Sarah and calling her pathetic when she could be in the exact same position as her if Brian also leaves her.
If this is her and Brian's attitude towards the mother of his child I'm not surprised that Sarah isn't giving him much access.

I'm all for taking the piss out of Sarah and her content but these comments putting Brian and his current girlfriend on a pedestal is making me nauseous
Brian is no catch. The gf must be a fool getting pregnant for someone who doesn’t even spend proper time with the child he already has.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Brian is no catch. The gf must be a fool getting pregnant for someone who doesn’t even spend proper time with the child he already has.
For me that would be such a turn off and a red flag. It’s so immature to be slagging off the ex who has majority custody of their child imo. I would try my best to make it work for them and any suspect thoughts I would keep to myself tbh, even if they were a complete nightmare I’d do my best for the innocent child. Neither Brian nor Sarah come across well in any of this situation tbh, despite many peoples best efforts to convince otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For me that would be such a turn off and a red flag. It’s so immature to be slagging off the ex who has majority custody of their child imo. I would try my best to make it work for them and any suspect thoughts I would keep to myself tbh, even if they were a complete nightmare I’d do my best for the innocent child. Neither Brian nor Sarah come across well in any of this situation tbh, despite many peoples best efforts to convince otherwise
It would be a finisher for me. On both parts. They are both coming off so badly, Luke is the innocent party and unfortunately it’s him that will suffer. As the saying goes actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have dated men in the past with kids and no matter what my own personal thoughts were of the ex I would keep them to myself and encourage a good relationship for the sake of the child.

Reactions: 8
I will have to stop you there, Dr Burps clavicle is missing, please use the correct medical terminology, you should know better..
Was just going to say the same! And her sternum is becoming visible as well as the intercostal muscles in her rib cage so all she’s short now is for her scapula or patella to become too noticeable and we will have to intervene!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all honesty most women witch about the ex. It is because we are insecure and jealous but the majority of us do it for a while. Also we are all here mocking and slagging Sarah so why should Brian's woman be held to a different standard. This topic always triggers some people on this thread. It's a bit hypocritical

Reactions: 3
In all honesty most women witch about the ex. It is because we are insecure and jealous but the majority of us do it for a while. Also we are all here mocking and slagging Sarah so why should Brian's woman be held to a different standard. This topic always triggers some people on this thread. It's a bit hypocritical
Brian's partner has nothing not do with Sarah's page or following.

Because she is probably going to be in Lukes life whenever these extremely slow wheels are set in motion.

Reactions: 1
Because she is probably going to be in Lukes life whenever these extremely slow wheels are set in motion.
I cannot see why this woman is being zooned in on. No one said that she is saying anything about Sarah. It certainly wasn't said that she's saying anything to Luke or around Luke about his mother.

Reactions: 7
It was sa
I cannot see why this woman is being zooned in on. No one said that she is saying anything about Sarah. It certainly wasn't said that she's saying anything to Luke or around Luke about his mother.
It was said earlier that her and Brian laugh at Sarah whenever she texts and think she is pathetic. I'm just going by what someone 'close to them' have said on this

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice the amount of “new members” liking comments. I just checked one I made on Julie’s and lots are new members no messages etc same here. Be careful peeps! I think the enemy are among us 👋👋👋

• Wow
It was sa

It was said earlier that her and Brian laugh at Sarah whenever she texts and think she is pathetic. I'm just going by what someone 'close to them' have said on this
I really don't want to argue with you so I'll just say this and leave it at that. If it's true that Sarah tries to get back together with Brian and is posting about her love for Quiche at the same time, laughing and calling her pathetic is not an awful crime. I would be spewing venom if an ex was trying to get back together with my man.

I really don't want to argue with you so I'll just say this and leave it at that. If it's true that Sarah tries to get back together with Brian and is posting about her love for Quiche at the same time, laughing and calling her pathetic is not an awful crime. I would be spewing venom if an ex was trying to get back together with my man.
I'd rather if Brian and his new life wasn't even mentioned on this thread at all but it is...regularly
But if someone is still texting an ex two years after a split then the other party has left the door slightly open for them!

Firstly I think its very wrong for Alan to be brought into this conversation/thread. Alan absolutely adores his children and Katie. To me you seem like your bitter he left you or got back with her. Let's be honest you were only a rebound girl and a fast ride untill he was back with Katie!!!!!

Secondly the Brian and Michelle situation is bleeping disgraceful and Brian knows this! Michelle isn't encouraging him either to get tit sorted for luke! Its all about her and Kyle! Which is wrong Kyle has his own father. I totally had Brian's back for a very long time but he's a bleeping joke now! And so is she!!! Boils my blood!!!!!!!!! Even if she is texting him begging for him to come home

Lastly Sarah is at the honey moon party tonight hoping she will bump into Brian considering Brian is a die hard Liverpool man!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Firstly I think its very wrong for Alan to be brought into this conversation/thread. Alan absolutely adores his children and Katie. To me you seem like your bitter he left you or got back with her. Let's be honest you were only a rebound girl and a fast ride untill he was back with Katie!!!!!

Secondly the Brian and Michelle situation is bleeping disgraceful and Brian knows this! Michelle isn't encouraging him either to get tit sorted for luke! Its all about her and Kyle! Which is wrong Kyle has his own father. I totally had Brian's back for a very long time but he's a bleeping joke now! And so is she!!! Boils my blood!!!!!!!!! Even if she is texting him begging for him to come home

Lastly Sarah is at the honey moon party tonight hoping she will bump into Brian considering Brian is a die hard Liverpool man!!!!!!
Firstly definitely not bitter it was a long time ago and I clearly don’t give a tit I’m saying about Tina and the Burkes in general 😂 get off your high horse there a bit contradicting when your there bashing them aswel. Secondly your obvs the one carrying stories 😉 fair play.
a rebound when he left her and used turn off his phone so she wouldn’t be plaguing him 😂 gotcha 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.