Sarah Burke #21 8 day hair, tan smells like wee, up 9lbs but Keef gets to love meee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booking my spot here now for the operation transformation Sarah will pull out for the wedding!! Lost 4000% body fat and if I turn sideways I’m only a collar bone! Ffs accept the body you have. It’s kept you alive. Be grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's supposed to be out today so hello and welcome back 3 lbs or 3 pound as she says

Reactions: 6
Reserving my spot in the new thread 😂

She's common as muck. I hate when she says that down. Down tree pounds. Goin shoppin to get sangwitches

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her eating is so disorderd it’s really hard to watch. every minute of every waking hour is taken up with eating or planning what to eat. And she’s making a balls of it. Slimming world is a disaster too, I’ve been there done that and it just promotes panic and fear around food. I don’t feel one bit sorry for her but it’s an awful way to be living.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Like everybody that knows me knows how happy I am and how content we are as a family unit but I’m just going to the gym for me little old me who works so hard and everything I do is for Luke it is in my duck you self-centred person. Your a bully and the whole family are so before I was seeing a guy turns out he was with Kate or whatever katie and she bullied him in the end he got back with her I had Tina and the whole family texting me there nasty people

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Like everybody that knows me knows how happy I am and how content we are as a family unit but I’m just going to the gym for me little old me who works so hard and everything I do is for Luke it is in my duck you self-centred person. Your a bully and the whole family are so before I was seeing a guy turns out he was with Kate or whatever katie and she bullied him in the end he got back with her I had Tina and the whole family texting me there nasty people
Really 😯😯

Reactions: 2
Ya like constantly ringing me ect he was so scared she would never let him see the child Callum again so in the end he got back with her it was awful. They are bullies Tina was ringing shouting down the phone I blocked numbers and then all of a sudden another number would ring me. So it’s easy put up these happy pictures there all fake

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ya like constantly ringing me ect he was so scared she would never let him see the child Callum again so in the end he got back with her it was awful. They are bullies Tina was ringing shouting down the phone I blocked numbers and then all of a sudden another number would ring me. So it’s easy put up these happy pictures there all fake
Sarah got her hair cut from really long and up short. Brian never noticed and went to the pub.Tina rang Brian to tell him to compliment Sarah. Tina is nuts. It's all in her IGTV on her Instagram. Sarah and Brian were in couples counselling the December before they split up. Sarah tells how she rang Brian for 3 months solid and all her family thought Brian would be the one chasing her. Worth a listen if you can stomach it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh it was mental the stuff. I was about 22 at the time like and I was like what the heck is going on here it was bizzare there like a cult or something. Out and out bullies

Reactions: 5
There's a bit of a pattern there, herself and Brian broke up and got back together before eventually splitting, then herself and KeetwiththeTurkeyteet got together, had a "break", got back together and now Dr Burp is deliriously happy. All the counselling in the world, what nearly 2 years of it now and it doesn't seem to be helping.

Reactions: 7
I'm telling ya if Porky Pig Tina or any of the rest of the Adams family dared dial my number I'd have them reported for harassment quicker that Sar could eat 10kg of spuds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Beddy i may get ate for discussing your comment on a whole new thread but I still want to give my 2 cents 🤣
I don’t think that’s the case cus 1. Burp thinks she’s the most gorgeous thing ever 2. She probably thinks keet is also alright looking (Specsavers are always 2 for 1 burp if you’re having a creep)

I get what you’re saying 100% when it comes to genetics etc but I’ve often heard the saying that 2 ugly people make a beaudddiful child and it’s definitely the case with my son cus neither myself or his father are spectacular looking and I’m probably a bit biased but he is adorable 😂 also I think that if the ham hounds did reproduce burpalicious jr would have bigger problems then being the back of the que in the looks department

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eating is so disorderd it’s really hard to watch. every minute of every waking hour is taken up with eating or planning what to eat. And she’s making a balls of it. Slimming world is a disaster too, I’ve been there done that and it just promotes panic and fear around food. I don’t feel one bit sorry for her but it’s an awful way to be living.
Totally agree it nearly did my head in
Never again would I join.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.