Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
The Ballad of Keith O'Connor 🎶🎵🎤

A roar rang out in Onslow Gardens,
Poor Mikey got a fright.
A broken burp stands by the Airfryer.
A career in tatters here tonight.

The bacons burning in the pot,
The Quiche has salmonella.
He fooled us with the stepped up act,
We thought what a nice fella.

The white veneers hid a vicious tongue,
Such bile to spew when Teeths rants had begun.

The fat,the gay, the uneducated...
No one was safe from Teeths rampages..

"He's gone now Mam,stop reminiscing."
The bed is cold,the salt is missing.

A cautionary tale for anyone listening..
Cancel culture is cruel,and will leave your eyes glistening.

He stepped on the scene with so much promise.
The world at his feet and a bag of boiled bodice.

On twitter his pistol fingers wrecked havoc,
Tweeting in haste in a moment of madness.

Through salty tears she said her goodbyes,
Those that know us will know how much we tried.

No more will he drive erratically or climb the hill while drunk, no more admiring her ronnie..the romance is now sunk.

The lavish life has its downsides,the brand deals have since gone.
Long after his parting, the ballad of Keith O'Connor lives on. 🎤🎤🎶

Rest in Peace
April 2020 (?) - March 2022.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Seratago

Chatty Member
Picked a fab role model there for your little 5 year old boy if his Twitter account is anything to go by 🙄

Not quite the fantastic stepped up daddy material you’ve spent the last number of months trying to paint him as.
Pretty derogatory tweets to say the least!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

Alucia

VIP Member
What rhymes with bigot?
Burp by saying nothing is implicit

Some new thread suggestions 🙈
Keith and his vile words on twitter, will Sarah still love him or reconsider?

Keith's cruel tweets on twitter, burps Insta career down the shitter..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I hate weddings... hate going to them.. gettin dressed up for them .. hate the expense of them..

But..

I'd pay to go to that wedding next week 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Graywalls

VIP Member
So she is still going down the road that she is being trolled for something she didn't do and acting the victim. The whole area is shocked but not surprised, the Burkes have a bad reputation anyway but for Sarah to condone homophobia when she is close to her cousin is despicable.
This is not all blown out of proportion by people who will use any excuse to get at you Sarah, your boyfriend has some very questionable views on gay people and women.

You are very quick to talk in the media about being bullied your whole life and how being called fat was so damaging and yet it is OK for your boyfriend to openly call others fat?

You work for Nathan Adams and yet it is OK for your boyfriend to use the word gay as an insult?

It is OK for your boyfriend to refer to a 15 YEAR OLD girl as a slut? ( he may not have written the tweet but he liked it enough to retweet it)

Shame on you Keith and shame on you Sarah for supporting him.......

Reactions: 41

Pousse

Title suggestion. Keet and his tweets got burp in trouble. But will it burst their "perfect" bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

RATZ_HOLE

Tattle Ye have rattled the poor fucker...... prepare for the major rant coming soon!!! Keith had being in his mommy's since yesterday morning 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Apparently she is feeling like she doesn't have to 'answer to ' us trolls according to someone local to her . Well done Sarah, your arrogance is making things so much worse for you and Keith. And also his family particularly his brother who you have tagged as playing for the Barr's and who is also a teacher?
Mud sticks my dear and right now the Burke's and O Connors silence is making them look very muddy indeed!
Names of people affect by overexposure Scoil padre pio churchfield his bro school, the barrs club and the other brothers occupational therapy clinic hes self employed, his parents like they reared him somehow people will question is this where he learnt to be so disrespectful and nasty to people, sarah and all belong to her are only a step away from travellers themselves, the family robbed from everywhere they worked, the cousin thats their bff and receptionist in salon worked before running shop her dad owned a furniture company that went burst many times leaving whole northside out of pocket, this money paid for his drug ring, that he and his son ran, same son did years in amsterdam jail and now lives in spain in hiding, his bro mels hubby alan lives in england commutes to cork, run dodgy car supermarket in england, her uncle has 2nd hand store and is known for buying all knocked off stuff, now thats just a few shes dragged with her, mam and dad are alcoholics, sister is a swinger, ill add more when ive time, back to work i go

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
Holidays she was ovulating, thats 2 weeks ago at the most and it isnt 40 days since she said she had star week, and the one before was 40 days also she said, ive a 28 day cycle and she had more star weeks than me this year, she was a week ahead of me the last time and im due next week, so we need somebody to log for her and report back, how sad is that
But is that 40 days including Sunday or excluding it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lovelula

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her...this was the wedding where she wanted to put on the power couple routine in front of Brian and shes going into it with a bigger back than before and a guest who will be as unwelcome as Putin at a Ukrainian Wedding...

• Haha
Reactions: 35

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: Keet's tweets landed him in hot water but Sarah doesn't care cos he's her only chance to have a miracle daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
Keith people in glasshouses don’t throw stones..
I’ll simplify…

If your own bolox was bate with the ugly stick then you aren’t in a position to judge or be an ignorant little bolox !

No point being racist when your stepped up girlfriend tans herself beyond recognition in ireland. No point being homophobic when being gay might be your path out of this mess in the future.

Also you’re no oil painting babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lovelula

VIP Member
He has changed over the years.View attachment 1096966
The head on him to talk about uneducated knackers he looks like he has a PHD in fuckall...I hate that snobbery in people whether you came up through Trinity College or FAS you are no better than anyone and everyone is entitled to have an opinion on something without being ridiculed....but shur those that know him know how educated he really is....

Giving up takeaway but still going out for dinner to eat the takeaway food lol....can someone pass her a brochure on what Lent means..and poor Luke has to give up fizzy drinks ..is that only take away drinks but he can still have one with his meal 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Resu Eman

Those that know them will understand 👀 if she defends any of that she's as bad as he is. I'm just wondering if she'll pronounce it Tweet or Tweeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not got one minute defending or condoning Keet here, and I’m fully aware that I’ll probably be jumped on for this but I want to say it anyway.

We all knew from seeing her stories that he’s quite ignorant, and that he isn’t the most refined or cultured of men.
He is surrounded by friends who enjoy the same moronic half witted sense of humour as he does. The kind of lads who would have absolutely use ‘you’re gay’ as a light hearted insult back in the day. He’s the head off someone who would think ‘that’s what your mam said last night’ is a brilliant comeback in an argument.
We all know these types of lads.
The internet was also a very different place years ago, I never personally made fatphobic or homophobic comments but I do recall seeing them casually made online as the world was far less politically correct back then.
We have thankfully collectively come a long way since then, and such comments are no longer acceptable.

Now, Elle Darby who has made a career out of her public image absolutely should have been held accountable for the shitty things SHE personally said.
But Keith is his own man, he is not an influencer. He’s just a bit of an idiot.
And I know the next argument will be that it’s fair game cos she features him on her social media, but it’s also worth remembering that their relationship was outed here before she ever said she was seeing someone.
His full name and picture was posted here and that was why they originally broke up for a few months, he couldn’t handle the nasty things being said about him. When they got back together, she then started posting him cos the cat was out of the bag.

I think his tweets are unacceptable but I don’t think he’s homophobic. I think he’s an idiot who enjoyed low brow humour.
And I also think that naming the school his brother works in, as well as his other brothers GAA team and physio business, is absolutely ridiculous.
They are not personally responsible for stupid things Keith, who is frankly an irrelevant nobody, said on Twitter in 2013, and shouldn’t be held accountable for it either.

I’m really not sure where she can go from here, she’s in a lose lose situation now. If she acknowledges it, it’ll blow up even bigger with the people who don’t read here.
And if she doesn’t, she is going to lose work over stupid comments her fella made in 2013.
Either way she can’t explain that in a good light when she’s trying to sell herself to new brands in the future.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32