Sarah Burke #21 8 day hair, tan smells like wee, up 9lbs but Keef gets to love meee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do u no what she's actually likeable in that video and sounds normal like a girl who was genuinely broken hearted however she says now she was with teef then and rang Brian for 3 months
It's the lies now and the fakeness now she will never be happy that girl she wud of been better staying on her own for a while and actually doing what she says

Reactions: 12
That video just shows how much she contradicts herself. "He walked out but I didn't let him back in." 5 mins later she's asked did he try get back with you and she says "no not once"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video just shows how deluded the girl is! She is still trying to get answers from Brian and wanting to see if there is any point to them trying again ' for Luke's sake'. When she puts up the videos of how happy she is with Keith, she is trying to convince herself more than anyone.
How Keith's family are believing Tina's justifications that we are spreading lies on here and are trolls is beyond my understanding. The Burke family are toxic and Keith would be well rid but unfortunately he knows he is not going to get any other offers so he is stuck with someone who is still in love with another!

Reactions: 10
That video just shows how much she contradicts herself. "He walked out but I didn't let him back in." 5 mins later she's asked did he try get back with you and she says "no not once"
And saying she’s the least materialistic person in the world and then ten seconds later saying it would upset her if her partner didn’t make an effort and buy her little gifts and bring her places

• Haha
Sarah got her hair cut from really long and up short. Brian never noticed and went to the pub.Tina rang Brian to tell him to compliment Sarah. Tina is nuts. It's all in her IGTV on her Instagram. Sarah and Brian were in couples counselling the December before they split up. Sarah tells how she rang Brian for 3 months solid and all her family thought Brian would be the one chasing her. Worth a listen if you can stomach it.

What are the lumps underneath her eyebrows ?

Reactions: 1
What are the lumps underneath her eyebrows ?
Botox administered incorrectly causing a trauma to a blood vessel, it is likely whoever was doing the Botox wanted to give a very dramatic before and after and so , instead of trying to work with Sarah's piggy eyes, injected too much to raise the eyebrows and create a better advertisement.
You are advised against drinking alcohol if you get this reaction because it can thin your blood and the traume will not heal.
Sarah would be better to put her hands in her pockets to pay for good Botox than be greedy and get this ' I don't care about your uneven features, I just want to make it look like a dramatic change for the before and after' free treatment she is getting!

Reactions: 7
Botox administered incorrectly causing a trauma to a blood vessel, it is likely whoever was doing the Botox wanted to give a very dramatic before and after and so , instead of trying to work with Sarah's piggy eyes, injected too much to raise the eyebrows and create a better advertisement.
You are advised against drinking alcohol if you get this reaction because it can thin your blood and the traume will not heal.
Sarah would be better to put her hands in her pockets to pay for good Botox than be greedy and get this ' I don't care about your uneven features, I just want to make it look like a dramatic change for the before and after' free treatment she is getting!
Oh my god! That is scandalous 😳 they look absolutely awful! I actually feel sorry for her going around with two horns coming out of her head

• Haha
Does anyone hear a song in the radio that reminds them of someone.. driving down the road today 'one podado 2 podado 3 podado 4'

Reactions: 1
Oh my god! That is scandalous 😳 they look absolutely awful! I actually feel sorry for her going around with two horns coming out of her head
It is completely her own fault, when they go down the route of free botox, they have no say in the final result or no comeback when it does not look natural (see also twins and mes eyebrows)
The provider of the botox just wants a good advertisement picture for their business and do not care of the after effects.
I think it was why she was wearing her eyebrows so bushy, to take attention away from the lumps

Reactions: 4
That video just shows how deluded the girl is! She is still trying to get answers from Brian and wanting to see if there is any point to them trying again ' for Luke's sake'. When she puts up the videos of how happy she is with Keith, she is trying to convince herself more than anyone.
How Keith's family are believing Tina's justifications that we are spreading lies on here and are trolls is beyond my understanding. The Burke family are toxic and Keith would be well rid but unfortunately he knows he is not going to get any other offers so he is stuck with someone who is still in love with another!
Like it's just insane to think Sarah is messaging Brian about a 2nd/3rd/100th chance of getting back together given the dynamic at the moment ? I wholeheartedly @Graywalls am not discrediting your input here , and please don't see see this as an attack. I just find it insane that Brian is due a baby and in a new relationship and she's messaging him ?

Like it's just insane to think Sarah is messaging Brian about a 2nd/3rd/100th chance of getting back together given the dynamic at the moment ? I wholeheartedly @Graywalls am not discrediting your input here , and please don't see see this as an attack. I just find it insane that Brian is due a baby and in a new relationship and she's messaging him ?
I did not say he is responding, they just laugh and call her pathetic, she is a laughing stock when she puts up her stories of how in love she is with Keith!
Brian is moved on, very happy with things, once he gets his access sorted with Luke and Sarah stops inventing things to stall it, then everything will be perfect

So just looked at her IGTV from way back OMG She needs to go back and take a good look at it herself she is the delusional and doesn't have her mind a minute, queen of contradictions. Quite sad really she has learnt nothing.

Reactions: 5
I did not say he is responding, they just laugh and call her pathetic, she is a laughing stock when she puts up her stories of how in love she is with Keith!
Brian is moved on, very happy with things, once he gets his access sorted with Luke and Sarah stops inventing things to stall it, then everything will be perfect
She's a laughing stock all over cork,have spoken to a lot of people Northside and Southside and they all say the same she is f#cked up in the head,so clear to see she is obsessed with Brian and her relationship with Keith is hilarious

Reactions: 12
So just looked at her IGTV from way back OMG She needs to go back and take a good look at it herself she is the delusional and doesn't have her mind a minute, queen of contradictions. Quite sad really she has learnt nothing.
Had a nosey too, herself and Pinocchio Haynes were very close back then yet seem allergic to each other now and Burp saying Teeth's mother was watching the live while she was broken up with Teeth at that point too. I would be mortified if she was dating any family member of mine.

Reactions: 11
I think its a bit tit that the new woman is laughing at Sarah and calling her pathetic when she could be in the exact same position as her if Brian also leaves her.
If this is her and Brian's attitude towards the mother of his child I'm not surprised that Sarah isn't giving him much access.

I'm all for taking the piss out of Sarah and her content but these comments putting Brian and his current girlfriend on a pedestal is making me nauseous

Reactions: 27
Haha, Burp said if Jean was the counsellor when she went to couples counselling she was so good they would still be together. She talks so much tit, she wouldn't of met Teeth then :ROFLMAO: How does Teeth not go mad knowing all this information about his partner is online.

Reactions: 9
She’s actually just been reported missing as she’s down 101% body fat & her collar bone is also missing.
Ring your local south doc if you spot her. Thanks x
I will have to stop you there, Dr Burps clavicle is missing, please use the correct medical terminology, you should know better..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.