Sarah Burke #21 8 day hair, tan smells like wee, up 9lbs but Keef gets to love meee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly in shock at the amount of people excusing Keith, while it is true I did not live in Cork at the time Keith began tweeting, I did not think there were people, that could actually say that his word were of the times ( less than 10 years ago!) and make the excuses that all of our partners would have a similar past?

I am very sad that women enable men to have this ' banter' they are probably the same ones who voted yes for same- sex marriages, yes for abortion and body autonomy and went to vigils for women murdered by mens senseless violence towards women.

,I tried my best to hold Keith as a human being, accountable, and also Sarah by association as she is clearly supporting him and his vile opinions, I never said it was a hate crime, I said his words were from hate, hatred towards gay people, women and underage girls.

And I do feel he should be held accountable and I do feel his family and Sarahs family should say out loud that those tweets were disgusting because if we keep making excuses for this behavior, it will never change and our daughters will reap the rewards

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of those posts were from 2018 and 2020. I do not know about you but I have never insulted a person based on their gender, size or perceived sexual orientation and I have been on the Internet for many years.
Nobody suggested that Sarah was to blame for idiot Keiths disgusting recent enough posts but she gad an opportunity to denounce it, instead she chose to try to be arrogant and show him as part of her family with her poor son who was unwell.
Unless we say publicly that these things are wrong, they will continue and as long as Sarah, her family and keiths family remain silent, then they are part of the problem rather than the solution
So right, she chooses to be in the public eye so those around her are involved by choice, they could easily say Sarah do not post me on your stories I don’t want any pics of me or my family on your Instagram and then we wuldnt have anything to say about them but Sarah involved Keith so he’s free game he allowed her to involve him so those around him are feee game same as Mary Lou in the dail all there throwing at her is ira and bombings and Gerry adams, she is not Gerry she wasn’t in the dail when the bombings happened but because she is Sinn Fein she is connected to them same as Sarah’s is connected to Keith’s tweets cos she’s involved with him, u are the company you keep

Reactions: 7
So right, she chooses to be in the public eye so those around her are involved by choice, they could easily say Sarah do not post me on your stories I don’t want any pics of me or my family on your Instagram and then we wuldnt have anything to say about them but Sarah involved Keith so he’s free game he allowed her to involve him so those around him are feee game same as Mary Lou in the dail all there throwing at her is ira and bombings and Gerry adams, she is not Gerry she wasn’t in the dail when the bombings happened but because she is Sinn Fein she is connected to them same as Sarah’s is connected to Keith’s tweets cos she’s involved with him, u are the company you keep
Well said, all it took was for Sarah to come on and say that the tweets were wrong, that ( in my opinion) there is no excuse for them and the talk about it would be limited to here.
Keith's, his mother, brother and gaa club have all allowed her to tag them on her stories, Keith has helped her with advertising. Keith willingly appeared on her stories daily but yet some say he is not in the public eye?

Reactions: 4
That is an actual disgrace! That is what you call ACTUAL trolling!
Ur dead right imagine if someone wrote this under Betty’s pic? Wuld it be ok wuld she jus ignore it? No she’s come on roaring now dear someone talk about Betty, so why is it ok for a full grown man decide it’s ok to say about someone else’s granny ppl in glass houses and all that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know plenty of laddish lads who love a good time and a bit of loud banter who would never dream of saying, or typing, that kind of carry on, because under the bravado they’re nice guys and decent human beings. The same can’t be said for this lout and this ‘boyish banter lolz’ carry on is bs in this day and age when we are all aware of what’s appropriate and what isn’t. This guy is a total attention seeker, with nothing out of bounds in his quest to be provocative and get a bit of traction with his pals or his Twitter followers.

Buckle up Keet, the attention is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Let's keep this going as she posts more #ads, #collabs or #ba
Let's not get bogged down in who she has worked with in the past, only those that work with her since the tweets were made public

Brands that ignore Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Dylan Oak
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry*

Reactions: 3
Let's keep this going as she posts more #ads, #collabs or #ba
Let's not get bogged down in who she has worked with in the past, only those that work with her since the tweets were made public

Brands that ignore Homophobia, Fat Shaming and Misogyny*
Dylan Oak
Sweetness Hair and Beauty ( also salon owner Chrissy)
King Hair ( also brand owner Samantha)

* Disclaimer- there is no suggestion that these brands agree with Keith and his views but by continuing to work with Sarah who has made it clear that she supports Keith, they are ignoring this bigotry*
Does anyone living near her know if Keith is gone from her coz between the old video of them she put on her gram yesterday and playing on his feelings this morning about Luke being so sad that he wasn't there is seems to scream desperation from her

Reactions: 10
Is she seriously on the beg for free tshirts? How does she not know where to get a basic top ffs

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.