Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. She doesn’t look good in that dress. The cut outs are bad and it looks so cheap (it is).

Yea totally don’t get his jokes. I’d tell to eff right off. He’s a beauty? Ok yea sure. Minging.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't Sarah get in the pool with HER son

Why doesn't Sarah play pool with her son

Why doesn't Sarah dance with her son

Why doesn't Sarah sit with him whiile her son naps

Why doesn't Sarah bring her own son to get his hair cut..

All forced with stepped up dad to get the digs in at Brian

She's an embarrassment

Reactions: 33
Why doesn't Sarah get in the pool with HER son

Why doesn't Sarah play pool with her son

Why doesn't Sarah dance with her son

Why doesn't Sarah sit with him whiile her son naps

Why doesn't Sarah bring her own son to get his hair cut..

All forced with stepped up dad to get the digs in at Brian

She's an embarrassment
It's also because she's a lazy lump and can't be bothered. It's a win win in her eyes. She gets digs at Brian. It looks like neither of Luke's parents are parenting him. Teet is. The joke is on Sarah

Reactions: 16
Keith's little digs aren't even funny, it ain't a joke if you have to also provide an explanation (like this).
The guy is an idiot, but Luke seems to like him and I suppose that's a good thing.

No stir from Sarah yet, get up, those pints won't drink themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what kinda mother has the child out at this time of night in a bar ?
It would be different if she was in the hotel bar for kids entertainment or somthing at that hour for Luke but iv been in that bar in Tenerife many a time and it’s not one I’d bring kids to at that hour even though it’s a great Irish bar

Reactions: 3
I thought it was only around 10pm?

Edit: sorry I thought I had quoted a post, I meant was it not around 10pm when they were in the bar?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.