Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!!!🙌🙌 this is exctly the impression i get if you see the pics he puts up and the writing on them "ruining(pic of sarah) me and lukes boys trip"
Next picture of them both "Beauty(me) and the beast(sarah)
Like the constant put downs/sly digs if my husband did any of that crack to me id be heartbroken and rethinking everything....
He knows what people think of her so keeping himself likeable with the snakey digs towards her.
She needs to loveeeeeeee herself 🎶😏
That's going in end in tears. I'd rather be single than put up with that 💩

Reactions: 8
BACK it up Sar. Then drive it on 😂 that dress is rotten on her. She can look well when she dresses for her size. This isn’t one of those times. If the dress had no cut outs it would be decent enough on her

Reactions: 5
So she basically has been drinking for 24 hrs straight now well constant top up anyway , no wonder she gets stomach pain 🙄🙄 PCOS my arse , fecking liver pain more like . I know she is on hols but if she was truly in the pain she says she is she would be avoiding alcohol. 😡

No way, wonder how many drinks he had last night.
She will injure herself trying to get knocked up. The sleazy grin on teet's face looks says it all.
Absolutely the best post I’ve ever seen
She will injure herself trying to get knocked up. The sleazy grin on teet's face looks says it all.
Best post

Sorry now spelling aside what does that picture even mean?! Who would buy that for themselves or anyone?! Its just an insult framed? 😳
ive had tons of other identities. I’ve been blanked out as I’ve
Can someone please explain how skin is so white that its actually purple 😈
Like royalty- blue blood
She’s very confident.do any of you think she’s attractive?
duck off. No way

So she basically has been drinking for 24 hrs straight now we'll constant top up anyway , no wonder she gets stomach pain 🙄🙄 PCOS my arse , fecking liver pain poor like . I know she is on hols but if she was truly in the pain she says she is she would be avoiding alcohol. 😡
They’re a disgrace. Drinking at 10 am. They’re a danger to that small child. Why doesn’t his dad step in and stop this abuse?

She looks very uncomfortable in that photo of the black dress
Most comfortable dress eva 🤣🤣❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
what kinda mother has the child out at this time of night in a bar ?
I’ve done this on family holidays. When my child was 2 there was a little “nightclub” we called it at the hotel (basically indoor bar and dj) she looooooooooooves music and all she wanted was to dance, you try dragging her away and all hell broke loose 😂 we went home on her terms (one night 1am and just the two of us dancing on the floor - I get “mom sleep now” so that was my queue for us to go, off we went to bed 😂 difference is we weren’t drinking we spent all day in the pool or on the beach and my 2 year old went ”clubbing” at night 😂😂 and do you know what? I’ve not one ounce of shame for that cos they are some of my happiest memories and I’m glad to have video of it too. 💃 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Most people take their kids on holidays and have drinks in the evening. They don't start at 10am though like our burp

Reactions: 22
So she basically has been drinking for 24 hrs straight now well constant top up anyway , no wonder she gets stomach pain 🙄🙄 PCOS my arse , fecking liver pain more like . I know she is on hols but if she was truly in the pain she says she is she would be avoiding alcohol. 😡
Shes gonna do some moaning about her ailments when she gets home....silly cuntbag🙄

• Haha
He knows what people think of her so keeping himself likeable with the snakey digs towards her.
She needs to loveeeeeeee herself 🎶😏
That's going in end in tears. I'd rather be single than put up with that 💩
he's gives me the ick your right like it's constant his put down and snakey digs I don't find them funny

Reactions: 6
Are you playing with the full deck??? Loser. What member of the Burke’s are you??? Hard to believe people are as thick and common???? Cop on
That's harsh!
I’ve done this on family holidays. When my child was 2 there was a little “nightclub” we called it at the hotel (basically indoor bar and dj) she looooooooooooves music and all she wanted was to dance, you try dragging her away and all hell broke loose 😂 we went home on her terms (one night 1am and just the two of us dancing on the floor - I get “mom sleep now” so that was my queue for us to go, off we went to bed 😂 difference is we weren’t drinking we spent all day in the pool or on the beach and my 2 year old went ”clubbing” at night 😂😂 and do you know what? I’ve not one ounce of shame for that cos they are some of my happiest memories and I’m glad to have video of it too. 💃 💃
My kids would love this dancing etc on hols too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im shocked she reposts his toxic posts. Fool me once as they say with the Poison Ivy last week but a second time in the space of a week😳.... BEAST 😲Pack your bags mate fup off back to mammy. Her comment "Dope 😂😂😂" What in gods name sort of example is it to be taking that tit and masking it as a big old funny joke? She will be on next telling everyone oh "it's the inner family holiday bants dont ja know". No we don't Sarah because not alot of people would tolerate that nonsense. WISE UP

Reactions: 14
Very long time lurker but have never posted but holy Devine a can’t hold it in any longer “I got an xl but a L would have done” get a grip Jesus Christ the dress is absolutely bet onto her back and tummy area hanging out 🤢
I can't hold it in any longer 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏 Welcome.... let it all out 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s like she tries to match Keith with the drinking. She does know that she doesn’t have to guzzle a pint when he does? She’s like a man with her eating and drinking habits.

Reactions: 2
As aforementioned I'm a handy docket myself for punts but o Connors funeral home be looking for me if i put away the gat shes after consuming on the family holiday! Pints, cocktails wine and gin 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.