Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes trolling us surely? ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
What is it with these slimming world ones.. fopperholic is the same, shoehorning themselves into a sausage skin and then saying they should have sized down or need to size down. Just own your size ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she ever dress for her body shape though. No matter what size you are you can dress well and look flattering. In my opinion given the back detail on that dress its for a tall person, with a toned back and whats going on with the shoes ?

Reactions: 8
She needs 1. A bra and 2. A structured dress and 3. Nice not nana shoes......

Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m in tears here laughing cos she said itโ€™s near the shop! By the time she gets there she will have her 100000 steps done for the day for a week ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ also you can see people looking at her in her pool clothes as they are in normal clothes. What a fool. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
accommodation is near the shop, but she has gone on a stroll

Sheโ€™s very confident.do any of you think sheโ€™s attractive?
I think her confidence comes from having lost all the weight she did lose initially...in fairness she did come up in the looks department if you see a good before and after....

Girls did you ever have a female friend who was a roaring witch after drink and would constantly give digs/put you down but the next day its "only a laugh"and banter....I think Keith is like that..all smart comments disguised as jokes....the thing about that stuff though it slowly erodes at your self esteem

Reactions: 17
Where are ye seen the back of the dress on her?? It's not on her story's or is it deleted

Reactions: 1
I think her confidence comes from having lost all the weight she did lose initially...in fairness she did come up in the looks department if you see a good before and after....

Girls did you ever have a female friend who was a roaring witch after drink and would constantly give digs/put you down but the next day its "only a laugh"and banter....I think Keith is like that..all smart comments disguised as jokes....the thing about that stuff though it slowly erodes at your self esteem
Yes!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ this is exctly the impression i get if you see the pics he puts up and the writing on them "ruining(pic of sarah) me and lukes boys trip"
Next picture of them both "Beauty(me) and the beast(sarah)
Like the constant put downs/sly digs if my husband did any of that crack to me id be heartbroken and rethinking everything....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.