Sarah Burke #19 Away to Tenerife with Keef, her hair won't be washed for the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, Sars must have wet the bed!!!!! Shes up, and ACTUALLY WALKING at this time of a Monday!!!!! BREAKING NEWS😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@judgyjudgy excuse me I never once mentioned your name or anyone else’s for attacking ratz and gray.. I don’t even remember who it was and there was more than one so get down off your high horse.. you took it very personal so obviously feel you were on the attack!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@judgyjudgy excuse me I never once mentioned your name or anyone else’s for attacking ratz and gray.. I don’t even remember who it was and there was more than one so get down off your high horse.. you took it very personal so obviously feel you were on the attack!
Actually I don’t feel like I attacked anyone or that I’m on my high horse, but you were clearly talking about my comments as there wasn’t many that had the same opinion. So why is it okay for people to disagree with my comments but I can’t disagree with other peoples? Does that mean your attacking me?
Listen I don’t give two shits about Sarah I can’t stand her the only issue I had was commenting on her family that don’t put themselves on the platform and that people here are pretending to be her friend and sit in her house.

Actually I don’t feel like I attacked anyone or that I’m on my high horse, but you were clearly talking about my comments as there wasn’t many that had the same opinion. So why is it okay for people to disagree with my comments but I can’t disagree with other peoples? Does that mean your attacking me?
Listen I don’t give two shits about Sarah I can’t stand her the only issue I had was commenting on her family that don’t put themselves on the platform and that people here are pretending to be her friend and sit in her house.
As I said there was more than one attacking the other 2 and believe it or not I’m not like Liz reaney with a dealz notebook making note of who said what! If you feel I was talking about you that’s on you! Why are you following this thread if your not interested in sars gossip.. bit hypocritical if you ask me! There were at least 5/6 people disagreeing with ratz so I don’t know why your taking my comment so personal! Now we shall move on ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As I said there was more than one attacking the other 2 and believe it or not I’m not like Liz reaney with a dealz notebook making note of who said what! If you feel I was talking about you that’s on you! Why are you following this thread if your not interested in sars gossip.. bit hypocritical if you ask me! There were at least 5/6 people disagreeing with ratz so I don’t know why your taking my comment so personal! Now we shall move on ✌🏼
Any mention of that dealz notebook makes me LOL 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any mention of that dealz notebook makes me LOL 😭🤣🤣
If you want to remember who said what on tattle a dealz notebook is essential.. I’m not gone that far yet but by the looks of things I may need to purchase one.. liz might give me the lend of hers when she comes knocking at my door 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only issue I have is not being able to voice a different opinion, maybe this isn’t the place for me as I can’t argue with stupidness. Clearly all the cork wans don’t like people who think differently. 👋

Reactions: 2
The only issue I have is not being able to voice a different opinion, maybe this isn’t the place for me as I can’t argue with stupidness. Clearly all the cork wans don’t like people who think differently. 👋
Yeah your right it’s not the place for you good luck 🤙🏼

Reactions: 7
Twisting all the words her buddies ciara texted her this morning 😅😅 shes trying to convince people shes happy

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What the hell is wrong with this wan...

Why does she feel the need to tell people every single detail of what she cleaned and cooked .? No one gives a bollox like....

Also , if she was in that much discomfort every 2 weeks she would go on the pill trust me... I was literally stuck to the sofa for a full week every month .. took the DOCTORS advice and went on the continuous pill and I haven't looked back.. zero pain, and I still feel like a woman... what exactly is she looking for ? And if they don't tell her what she wants to hear she is going private ? Morto for you hun

Sarah, you really are full of tit....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the hell is wrong with this wan...

Why does she feel the need to tell people every single detail of what she cleaned and cooked .? No one gives a bollox like....

Also , if she was in that much discomfort every 2 weeks she would go on the pill trust me... I was literally stuck to the sofa for a full week every month .. took the DOCTORS advice and went on the continuous pill and I haven't looked back.. zero pain, and I still feel like a woman... what exactly is she looking for ? And if they don't tell her what she wants to hear she is going private ? Morto for you hun

Sarah, you really are full of tit....
I jus came on to say the same exact thing who the duck cares like I collect Luke do his home work feed him go to lidls buy poppies stripped the beds!!!! I got up and had the shits cos I was out last night I also stripped the beds walked the dog ate some porridge then had a coffe, can I become an influencer now? Nobody cares Sarah how on earth does she think she’s relatable naming out every thing she does in a day, the smug face the way she brags, I cleaned the bathroom I bleeping clean my bathroom every day with a load of boys in the house I have to piss drips everywhere, clearly she dnt I also strip my beds every Monday who fuckin cares! Sorry bout the rant she bugs me the way she thinks she’s amazing ur a loser Sarah ppl only follow ya for the car crash entertainment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It really bothers me when these people talk about themselves in the 3rd person. It’s very very strange.

Reactions: 17
It took her longer to list out the mundane run of the mill house tasks she completed this morning than the time it took to do them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]
Lads, Sars must have wet the bed!!!!! Shes up, and ACTUALLY WALKING at this time of a Monday!!!!! BREAKING NEWS😂
Id call that now a very slight movement of your 2 legs and not a walk as such 😂😂 she really thinks if she drives it on now for this week she will be in a size 6 for Tenerife ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It took her longer to list out the mundane run of the mill house tasks she completed this morning than the time it took to do them
She obviously doesn't do them very often if she's actually listing them all out, feeling ever so smug. You're supposed to change your bed sheets once a week, standard practice

Reactions: 14
She obviously doesn't do them very often if she's actually listing them all out, feeling ever so smug. You're supposed to change your bed sheets once a week, standard practice
Hers must even more mank, as she has such a low level of personal hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.