Sarah Burke #20 Roses are red this relationship is a sham I get to love you but not as much as ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burps, no need for the highlight, you're only in Tenerife. Its a purpose built resort, hardly exotic. The world and its mother are holidaying there for years !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That swimsuit does her no favours. I know that she can't do anything about her boobs being around her bellybutton but she could wear something more flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she's ovulating... isn't it great she knows when she's ovulating with PCOS! Might be too much TMI for some people here now but this is reality of PCOS... I have my first period in a veeerrrry long time and I am in bed crippled with it! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ PCOS my arse Burp....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That swimsuit does her no favours. I know that she can't do anything about her boobs being around her bellybutton but she could wear something more flattering.
Instead of all the shite cheap shein swinsuits she shoukd invest in 1 or 2 good shapewear ones from marks. Again not dressing for her shape/sjze

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But she actually can do something....like don't leave your boobs hang like dog ears because plenty of choice in swimwear now with good tummy and bust supports. She is just delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was so crappy for that poor child last night in the bar. Honestly think it's awful, nothing wrong with being back in your own complex doing that having a few but to out in bars around the town at that hour with a small child is desperate.

Reactions: 9
So she says her leg is killing her.. yet no other mention about ovulating apart from having it on the text. Like why even bother. Off for breakfast lads.. wait for the picture of pints too

Reactions: 4
Instead of all the shite cheap shein swinsuits she shoukd invest in 1 or 2 good shapewear ones from marks. Again not dressing for her shape/sjze
But look, shes all about looking fashionable. I agree, when you've got droopy boobs like me decent swimwear is a must. It gives you an all over better shape too.

I think she thinks she's tiny all over.

She's ovulating lads πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ ov-u-lating..... Keet, She's ovulating in case you didn't know πŸ˜‰
Keet will drive it on, an early night for them so or they will all go for a siesta this afternoon πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Sick
Her hip is killing her , nothing to do with extra weight she carrying, no it has to be to do with her "PCOS" , πŸ™„πŸ™„ there is F All wrong with her cycle as she knew she should be ovulating on her holdiays, timing is bang onπŸ™„πŸ™„ Oh and burbs that "pain" you have is your enlarged liver telling you to knock it off on the alcohol a bit πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Aw poor beddy told Keith to have 2 pints...sure Sarah can't leave him drinking alone so she'll join him. That'll cure her ovulation pain.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.