Sarah Burke #18 All we hear now is Brian’s a baddie, from Toxic Mom of the Year & the Stepped Up Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 weeks time from the period today…. Ask your consultant for some clomid Sarah you’d never know you might make your miracle baby on a drunken ride on hols

I wish she had some confidence the crator x
Let's hope she doesn't have a drunken ride with her child in the hotel room with them. Like Jesus 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
It's the "those who know me, those who are close to me, those who are around me" ffs would you ever shut the duck up. Its the fact your ex fiance is having a new baby soon is what's killing you so much.
Shes being in tears all week because Brian couldn't take lukey this weekend over the stage its all getting very real now that michelle has a bump now and the fact that ciara is meant to be having a girl but its all hush hush still she hasn't being asked to be godmother and its killing her she wants what they have

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is she like 12...every year showing off her birthday gifts 🙄 no 1 cares ya muppet. I dont know of any over 30 yr old woman that does this, or any other insta hun either. Very immature, wont be a word about her health on the first family holiday either 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes being in tears all week because Brian couldn't take lukey this weekend over the stage its all getting very real now that michelle has a bump now and the fact that ciara is meant to be having a girl but its all hush hush still she hasn't being asked to be godmother and its killing her she wants what they have
She'll have to steal the limelight from Ciara now over the coming weeks. She'll be green when she has her beautiful baby. Ciara is lovely, I'd say she do be allergic to Burp and her tit show every week 🥴 Sarah must be sick that Brian & Michelle are going to have a new baby.

@Graywalls have you been found our you're very quiet 🙈

Reactions: 2
She'll have to steal the limelight from Ciara now over the coming weeks. She'll be green when she has her beautiful baby. Ciara is lovely, I'd say she do be allergic to Burp and her tit show every week 🥴 Sarah must be sick that Brian & Michelle are going to have a new baby.

@Graywalls have you been found our you're very quiet 🙈
Have not been found out but reluctant to post after the backlash!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What happend @Graywalls, do tell us fellow trolls?🤣
Her and ratz was basically attacked on here for giving information on burp.. I wouldn’t mind but a lot of the attacking was done by people who have no problem giving out about burp but when someone else says something it’s too much and too far.. you know yourself the type of wans im talking about billy 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her and ratz was basically attacked on here for giving information on burp.. I wouldn’t mind but a lot of the attacking was done by people who have no problem giving out about burp but when someone else says something it’s too much and too far.. you know yourself the type of wans im talking about billy 😆
Awh no, i was was loving all the insider information Dusty😃 hope Graywalls gets her mojo back🤞

Reactions: 10
I didn’t attack anyone! I have an opinion, Jesus Christ and people on here think Sarah acts like a child! Just because someone doesn’t agree with something you said that is not an attack. Is that not what people say about the huns on Instagram that you give your opinion and then your called a troll! And don’t ever assume you know the type of wan I am!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.