Sarah Burke #18 All we hear now is Brian’s a baddie, from Toxic Mom of the Year & the Stepped Up Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years of counselling Wtaf? Shes hardly paying for it is she?? Or does she just ring the good samaritans for a weekly rant? Poor Jean must need her own therapist at this stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was told years ago in my ‘medical’ education- if counselling doesn’t work in 6 months - it’s not working/ not for you/wrong counsellor/time to try another therapy. This one is robbing Sars 🙈

Who the f€CK took Teeth’s dirty runners 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please send me a bit of relief! This covid is like a bus keeps hitting me. The vomiting and diarrhea and then my period. I swear to god who ever lied and said this was a cold. May they eat tit! It’s a bleeping horrific dose. I’m in bits. Like actual bits

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Counsellor: Ok Sarah hope you had a nice Christmas. Before we finished in December I spoke to you about not rushing into a new ‘family unit’ and instead remembering that it’s you & Luke first, and then you and Keith, and that both of those have to work well separately before you consider long term arrangements

Sarah: Lukey Burke O Connor Kerr Pink Buckley fell at his dads house so I banned his dad for the month of December. Luke then (unknowns to me) contacted a print company on insta & ordered a print for Keith calling him his stepped up dad. Imagine my surprise when it arrived! We booked imaginary flights for New York, then I dropped a few hints about birthday flights and to my shock Keith books flights to Tenerife for me! We got covid again & super spreaded it around a wedding. I’ve been secretly re-using an old positive antigen to keep Keith in doors so I can feed him up healthy fry’s in bed. We are together 2 years as the crow flies.
But no I hear you, I’m not rushing into anything. Anyway girl can I give out your number my followers were asking ?

Counsellor: line in bad Sarah let’s regroup again at Easter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I thought the same. She’s a pup off her.

An
Counsellor: Ok Sarah hope you had a nice Christmas. Before we finished in December I spoke to you about not rushing into a new ‘family unit’ and instead remembering that it’s you & Luke first, and then you and Keith, and that both of those have to work well separately before you consider long term arrangements

Sarah: Lukey Burke O Connor Kerr Pink Buckley fell at his dads house so I banned his dad for the month of December. Luke then (unknowns to me) contacted a print company on insta & ordered a print for Keith calling him his stepped up dad. Imagine my surprise when it arrived! We booked imaginary flights for New York, then I dropped a few hints about birthday flights and to my shock Keith books flights to Tenerife for me! We got covid again & super spreaded it around a wedding. I’ve been secretly re-using an old positive antigen to keep Keith in doors so I can feed him up healthy fry’s in bed. We are together 2 years as the crow flies.
But no I hear you, I’m not rushing into anything. Anyway girl can I give out your number my followers were asking ?

Absolutely banging. Hilarious. Best laugh I had all month 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

The laugh we all need today 🤣

Reactions: 6

Yep sounds bang on shes away with the quotes again 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 somebody must of pissed her off

Reactions: 6

Brilliant!! 🤣🤣👏

Reactions: 2
Lads anyone see First Dates Ireland tonight
Burps double
OMG - I was just coming on to say this... they have to be related.

In fairness this girl was good craic, didn't know what they were saying but they had fun 😂 and I'm from Cork too - well an hour from the city 😂

Reactions: 5
About the comment in the previous thread about Sarah being shaped like humpty dumpty. You heard it hear first Sarah will be getting the sleeve done soon as shes tipping 14+ stone now. And cannot lose it

• Wow
Reactions: 18
About the comment in the previous thread about Sarah being shaped like humpty dumpty. You heard it hear first Sarah will be getting the sleeve done soon as shes tipping 14+ stone now. And cannot lose it
Will she admit it? Not a great advocate for slimming world is she?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.