Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Lads I think its getting a bit extreme around here. I'm all for having a laugh but lets not veer into dangerous territory with an accusation about Keith/Luke...
We have no evidence of anything inappropriate happening.

I presume the sex pervert comment is referring to the messages he was sending to a woman in a chat room, which again isn't a reflection on his relationship with Luke, sorry but I feel I have to get this off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

brandambassador

VIP Member
Counsellor: Ok Sarah hope you had a nice Christmas. Before we finished in December I spoke to you about not rushing into a new ‘family unit’ and instead remembering that it’s you & Luke first, and then you and Keith, and that both of those have to work well separately before you consider long term arrangements

Sarah: Lukey Burke O Connor Kerr Pink Buckley fell at his dads house so I banned his dad for the month of December. Luke then (unknowns to me) contacted a print company on insta & ordered a print for Keith calling him his stepped up dad. Imagine my surprise when it arrived! We booked imaginary flights for New York, then I dropped a few hints about birthday flights and to my shock Keith books flights to Tenerife for me! We got covid again & super spreaded it around a wedding. I’ve been secretly re-using an old positive antigen to keep Keith in doors so I can feed him up healthy fry’s in bed. We are together 2 years as the crow flies.
But no I hear you, I’m not rushing into anything. Anyway girl can I give out your number my followers were asking ?

Counsellor: line in bad Sarah let’s regroup again at Easter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

RATZ_HOLE

Jesus just because people don't like what grey walls Nd myself post all of a sudden were the bad ones!!!!! "" yer all for the gossip about her and her page but not about family because they don't put themselves out there"" listen to Your selves ffs.. she posts luke Keith and all the family on her insta that makes them all up for discussion etc.....

Shes a big hairy grown women not an innocent child!!!!! Over and out Tattlers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

RATZ_HOLE

I'm here for the manky hair comments

After travelling, 2 planes, nights out, all the drinking and sweating she must smell like an old sheep 🤢
Don't forget all the sex when she came home since she "missed him so much" smell of dirty fanny aswell to throw into the mix

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Graywalls

VIP Member
Honestly I do not care what people think of me, I do not choose to put myself in public view so that is whay I do not reveal my name. I am shocked Sarah has not worked out who I am, I have not been discreet about how I know her.
I do not care if you believe me or what but I am just as entitled as the rest of you yo comment in her content and give any insights as I see them.
@RATZ_HOLE does not deserve the vitriol either, they are also just as entitled to be on this site, maybe to create a rave thread if you feel so sorry for this Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Graywalls

VIP Member
I am not on this site to justify myself, I can only say what I know. What I have said is what I know. That is all. Thank you to each person who has supported me.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sha384

Jesus lads this is gone way OTT ye had no problem reading and hearing all about Sarah’s life from @RATZ_HOLE until she so called crossed the line!
She didn’t say she was laughing at her she said that she was getting the video etc!
We all love the gossip so if you can’t take the heat then this page ain’t for u

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

sron

VIP Member
Not being crude but when nails are that long how do people manage personal hygiene like cleaning yourself after the loo.
Surely something gets in under those nails sorry now for being grafic but I'm puking at the thoughts
I have long nails and I don't know about you but i use toilet paper not my bare hands and then wash my hands and nails afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Am.i the only one getting the feeling that the food was sponsored by this restaurant considering she is giving it so much attention yet no #AD????
No she's tagging them on the beg..

Tag tag tag... beg beg beg.... ta daaaa

'I'm exhausted ' ... but let me go on a 3 day bender in Liverpool where I eat and drink 24-7

'I'm exhausted ' but let me go get my hair done and botox done and go out for the night eating and drinking

'I'm exhausted ' but let me go to a match and day drink and eat what I want

Fuck off..fuck off FUCKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFF

JAYSUS SHES ANNOYING 👊🖕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone know what’s happened to Sineads bites - some major happened her and she went offline for week, she’s referred twice to her life being turned upside down but I haven’t seen her say what happened and she’s not a drama Queen so it must be bad, I really like her, hope she’s ok.
Word on the street is she that caught her partner cheating, and it wasn’t just a one time thing. He had a full blown mistress for the last few months that he was going on weekends away with and so on..She has kicked him out and ended it with him.
I feel so bad for her, they are only in their new house just a few weeks.

I don’t know how she’s had the self control not to say anything about it on her stories, she took some time to herself and seems to be trying to get back to business now. The other insta huns could learn a lot from her.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Graywalls

VIP Member
While I do think the comments about Keith have gone too far, I really hope that his family have learned how heedless Sarah is with other people privacy and how her Instagram 'fame' is her priority. That comment about Keith showering Luke was made to get at Brian, every thing about Keith being the stepped up daddy is to get a reaction from Brian.

She did not care about how it made Keith look, all she cares about is showing Brian what he is missing so he will hopefully come home to her. I think Keith went along with it for a laugh at the start and to get whatever free things they can, but Sarah has shown him behaving roughly with Luke, again for a reaction several times without considering how she is making him look , in an attempt to try to show the family dynamic that is not there, it is all so forced.

Sarah is making a fool out of Keith and Keith is deluded if he thinks he is anything to her than than the stand in daddy used for minding Luke until Luke's Daddy comes home to her, it worked last time for her when she played this game and she thinks it will work again.

• Heart
Reactions: 33