Sarah Burke #18 All we hear now is Brian’s a baddie, from Toxic Mom of the Year & the Stepped Up Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The holiday will be just like yesterday. They’ll drink themselves around the pubs with the €2 pints of beer and Lukey will be left entertaining himself. She will probably bring the stroller and pretend it’s for him walking in the heat but it will be so they can drink late at night and let him sleep. They’ll be drinking the minute they get to the airport! She thinks a foreign holiday is like a night out here, there’s nothing to do only drink! Never at day to a water park or to a zoom
And to EXCLUSIVELY sit in Irish pubs all day

Reactions: 9
It's the "those who know me, those who are close to me, those who are around me" ffs would you ever shut the duck up. Its the fact your ex fiance is having a new baby soon is what's killing you so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg the posts today. You would swear she has a life threatening disease the way she goes on. There's people in this world with actual real health problems. She's a broken record I dunno how anyone puts up with her moaning on and on and not doing any of the stuff she could to improve herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg the posts today. You would swear she has a life threatening disease the way she goes on. There's people in this world with actual real health problems. She's a broken record I dunno how anyone puts up with her moaning on and on and not doing any of the stuff she could to improve herself
I’m more shocked she had a shower and washed her hair wasn’t it only Friday she had it washed and cut! The shock 🤣 also we need a new title

Reactions: 5
It's the "those who know me, those who are close to me, those who are around me" ffs would you ever shut the duck up. Its the fact your ex fiance is having a new baby soon is what's killing you so much.
Those close to her seem to be on this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly , I think she would be delighted if she was given a cancer diagnosis. 🙄People like her sicken me...stop with the attention seeking bullshit. You may have something wrong with you but your tears last week were because of a fecking HANGOVER .

I just can't with people like her😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
2 weeks time from the period today…. Ask your consultant for some clomid Sarah you’d never know you might make your miracle baby on a drunken ride on hols

I wish she had some confidence the crator x
An that picture wasn't today or yesterday

Reactions: 1
The relationship / Keith is ALWAYS mentioned before Luke. It’s such a bad look. I feel so bad for Luke, neither of his parents seem to make him a priority. As for her opening up to her family, go away and pull the other one Sarah. These made up stories and ploys for pity literally kill me 😂
Has to steal the limelight leave your sister have a baby shower with you making it about yourself as usual Sarah

That smug bleep face I swear to God I cannot stand it!!! 🤬😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
2 weeks time from the period today…. Ask your consultant for some clomid Sarah you’d never know you might make your miracle baby on a drunken ride on hols

I wish she had some confidence the crator x
She hardly has an eyelash left the twit....... Not Flawless Burp far fuckin from it!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.