Sarah Burke #18 All we hear now is Brian’s a baddie, from Toxic Mom of the Year & the Stepped Up Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she is seething that Julie is calorie counting now as so many others seem to be doing as well. If SW eases off she is absolutely screwed. She won’t make it as an influencer full time. She gets collabs most people wouldn’t even sniff at they are so low rent
SW will go the same way as WW
People are coping on its calorie counting that works.

Reactions: 7
“Bringing Tenerife forward and pushing New York out ..” Alan sugar/ Sarah spud has spoken people ! Her hands irritate me ? Those stupid bloody claw nails 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Bringing Tenerife forward and pushing New York out ..” Alan sugar/ Sarah spud has spoken people ! Her hands irritate me ? Those stupid bloody claw nails 🤢
They always look so dirty don't they. Shellac would look a lot less grubby 😐

Reactions: 10
Not being crude but when nails are that long how do people manage personal hygiene like cleaning yourself after the loo.
Surely something gets in under those nails sorry now for being grafic but I'm puking at the thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not being crude but when nails are that long how do people manage personal hygiene like cleaning yourself after the loo.
Surely something gets in under those nails sorry now for being grafic but I'm puking at the thoughts
I have long nails and I don't know about you but i use toilet paper not my bare hands and then wash my hands and nails afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I have long nails and I don't know about you but i use toilet paper not my bare hands and then wash my hands and nails afterwards.
I'm sure you do I hardly thought you used your hands but each to their own
All I'm saying is with the length of some nails it must prove awkward.

• Haha
Lads I’m skitting 😂😂 so we all had the same thought.. how is she out and about going to the deli and getting a blow dry. I wouldn’t have been as offended if she got her nails done 😂 sars plz address in your next story girl thanks xx totally agree with brand ambassador and that’s what I was alluding to, if you get a gastric band but don’t fix the cause (food addition) then you won’t have the outcome you’re looking for. I know someone who had it done too and while you have to be really strict afterwards, if people are bingers they will find a way to do it. The woman I know had it years ago and is morbidly obese again. You just restretch out the stomach.

100% agree no way did she do the hair herself! Julie seems to be going good with the calorie counting maybe burp should try it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like calorie counting on my fitness pal is actually much easier? I’ve never tried the likes of SW or WW but it’s very straight forward to weigh your food and type it into MFP, it’s not fool proof but it’s accurate enough.
Sarah won’t do that because then she’d actually have to face the number of calories she’s consuming and not as a healthy A or W or whatever the duck. Her SW is doing nothing only enabling her and making her disordered eating worse.

Reactions: 4
She’ll never calorie count. She’d much rather shove a load of carbs into her gob under the illusion that it’s “free” than be accountable and face the facts that she has warped eating and there’s no such thing as free food

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand how she thinks the portions she's eating are gonna help her lose weight, that breakfast with the fried potatoes was just pure piggery. The problem with Sarah is she always blamed her weight for her unhappiness, if people didn't like her it was about her weight, she's oblivious to the fact that's she's just a very bitter person that has to fill her life with food, holidays and nights out. No weight loss will ever make her happy if she can't just be content living her life without putting on the show. She definitely has deeply rooted identity issues.

My husband is allergic to her. He has no interest in anyone on Instagram but finds her fascinating, and everyday he’ll be like what’s that yoke up to today, and we’ll have a lol at her stories together. He was drifting off to sleep last night and I started singing “I get to love youuu” in his ear. I’m lucky I’m not divorced today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just don't understand how she thinks the portions she's eating are gonna help her lose weight, that breakfast with the fried potatoes was just pure piggery. The problem with Sarah is she always blamed her weight for her unhappiness, if people didn't like her it was about her weight, she's oblivious to the fact that's she's just a very bitter person that has to fill her life with food, holidays and nights out. No weight loss will ever make her happy if she can't just be content living her life without putting on the show. She definitely has deeply rooted identity issues.
Her granny on the dads side who died, used to give out to her for being overweight, that could be a root cause. I heard her giving out about lunches Tina gave her going to school also blaming them. Tina and Burp were in a slimming club when Sarah was in her teens. She definitely has food issues and otjer family members do too, it's exhausting to watch cant imagine what teeth or her family listen to.

Reactions: 2
The whole concept of SW is wrong.

I know one person who got a gastric band and her food habits never changed. She still eats and drinks the same crap. Just smaller amounts.
Surgery won’t fix the poor attitude towards food

The whole concept of SW is wrong.

I know one person who got a gastric band and her food habits never changed. She still eats and drinks the same crap. Just smaller amounts.
Surgery won’t fix the poor attitude towards food
I have one and I struggle and always will struggle with it. It's the emotional eating / food addiction that needs addressing and no amount of surgical restriction will fix that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.