Sarah Burke #18 All we hear now is Brian’s a baddie, from Toxic Mom of the Year & the Stepped Up Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a comment from @RATZ_HOLE to make my Friday!
She’s constantly telling us she’s 12 stone 7, not a hope. I hit 14 stone when pregnant & I’m short, she’s still bigger. I know we carry weight differently but she’s absolutely not ‘a stone away from a size 12’. I nearly comment her if she ditched SW & realises it’s not bleeping working but as she’s a liar I imagine it’ll be lies, a medical reasoning for the sleeve (PCOS / IBS take your pick)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She needs counselling for her issues with eating and weight. It must be absolutely head wrecking having to listen to her irl going on about it.

Reactions: 3
See the difference in the other SW leaders / now I still don’t think SW is great however Sarah hasn’t been following it properly for years ! Caroline Bailey the other leader in cork, she has an insta page. She had an awful car accident 5 months ago and was stuck in a neck brace. I met her in the hospital here a few times at appointments & was thrilled for her making progress. She was back on SW last week , after putting 2 stone up during her rest after accident. This morning she’s down 6.5 pounds. Sarah hasn’t had a consistent day of that plan for a long time! I believe rats hole I bet she will get gastric band and then claim that she followed the SW diet after!

Reactions: 22
See the difference in the other SW leaders / now I still don’t think SW is great however Sarah hasn’t been following it properly for years ! Caroline Bailey the other leader in cork, she has an insta page. She had an awful car accident 5 months ago and was stuck in a neck brace. I met her in the hospital here a few times at appointments & was thrilled for her making progress. She was back on SW last week , after putting 2 stone up during her rest after accident. This morning she’s down 6.5 pounds. Sarah hasn’t had a consistent day of that plan for a long time! I believe rats hole I bet she will get gastric band and then claim that she followed the SW diet after!
If she was to get a lie detector it would blow the esb supply in the Northside

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s that TikTok madness , everyone and their mother now is thinking of going to turkey for a cheeky sleeve, 3-4 k seems reasonable to be fair but if you don’t address the underlying problem the weight will all go back on. Why do you think Sarah has been shadow banned? Is insta taking care of those with Munchausen?

The boys and mommy those 2 words she uses brings me out in hives not to mind the Barrs you would swear she went to every match for years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s with all the white potatoes with EVERY meal again, seriously thought she was cutting them out cos der bad for her imaginary PCOS, who needs fried potatoes with breakfast every day, I agree Caroline is fab Ders no lying she says it how it is and she Defo follows the plan she dnt pretend to drive it on like this ball of tit

Reactions: 10
Anyone follow that ex slimming world blogger and leader Joanne? She used be slim with Joanne? She was pregnant during one of her SW times… she went from maybe 18/19 stone to 12:/13 and then stuck back at about 16/17. Now she always said she was addicted to food and she never lied she would just say ‘ I can’t stick to it’ - she tried weight watchers and unislim etc. she left that world and opened a hair salon I think where she’s from up the country. But I still follow and she paid €8k for a gastric band in March and I don’t mean to say ‘only’ but she’s only down 2.5 stone in the 10 months since and is now pregnant again. She was open about it and said it was very sore, would make her puke if she ate too fast or ate the wrong thing, but I don’t think it helped with the food addiction, she was still eating like a bag of cookies after the band, and buns and cakes as opposed to meals. Long story short i don’t think she got the weight loss she wanted as fast as she wanted because food addiction is the real issue. For now she’s pregnant and is minding herself which she should and I like her, but €8k on a serious operation I mean you’d nearly need to give yourself 12-18 months focused on your health wouldn’t you? Sarah won’t

Reactions: 12
Anyone that is attending her slimming world classes needs to take a long hard look at themselves. How has she not been dropped? She hasn’t lost any weight in years. All she does is talk about how she’s going to “stay on plan” or “be good” 🙄 like how is that working out for her? She’s gaining and losing the same few stone for the last 3 years 🙄 I really do not know how people are paying this glutton for guidance.. I presume they follow her on insta and follow her eating and drinking all around her not to mention her munchausens syndrome.

Reactions: 16
Anyone follow that ex slimming world blogger and leader Joanne? She used be slim with Joanne? She was pregnant during one of her SW times… she went from maybe 18/19 stone to 12:/13 and then stuck back at about 16/17. Now she always said she was addicted to food and she never lied she would just say ‘ I can’t stick to it’ - she tried weight watchers and unislim etc. she left that world and opened a hair salon I think where she’s from up the country. But I still follow and she paid €8k for a gastric band in March and I don’t mean to say ‘only’ but she’s only down 2.5 stone in the 10 months since and is now pregnant again. She was open about it and said it was very sore, would make her puke if she ate too fast or ate the wrong thing, but I don’t think it helped with the food addiction, she was still eating like a bag of cookies after the band, and buns and cakes as opposed to meals. Long story short i don’t think she got the weight loss she wanted as fast as she wanted because food addiction is the real issue. For now she’s pregnant and is minding herself which she should and I like her, but €8k on a serious operation I mean you’d nearly need to give yourself 12-18 months focused on your health wouldn’t you? Sarah won’t
I have seen interviews with people who had gastric bands when they became popular first and a lot ended up getting it reversed. They did drop weight but because they had never dealt with the root of the issue they ending up living off ice cream or other fatty food and eating whatever amount the band would allow

We all want a quick fix to weight loss myself included , I gained 2.5 stone from steroids and COVID 🥴🐷, but unfortunately its not going to happen.

Slimming world will work and you will lose weight at the start but because you don't learn anything about nutrition and balanced meals you will pile it back on again. Sarah hasn't a fecking clue about what to eat- her portions are massive, she eats massive amount of bodadoes and everything needs to a fake away 🙄

She has morphed into Majorie Dawes from Fat Fighters on 'Little Britain' preaching to every one about weight loss while not losing a lb..."dust, anyone' dust" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to follow curvy Kim when she had her surgery but I couldn’t imagine Sar following the diet afterwards!! Especially giving up alcohol which I’d say you’d have to do for awhile anyway!!

Reactions: 5
Will she admit it? Not a great advocate for slimming world is she?
I know an ex sw consultant that has had it done

I have seen interviews with people who had gastric bands when they became popular first and a lot ended up getting it reversed. They did drop weight but because they had never dealt with the root of the issue they ending up living off ice cream or other fatty food and eating whatever amount the band would allow

We all want a quick fix to weight loss myself included , I gained 2.5 stone from steroids and COVID 🥴🐷, but unfortunately its not going to happen.

Slimming world will work and you will lose weight at the start but because you don't learn anything about nutrition and balanced meals you will pile it back on again. Sarah hasn't a fecking clue about what to eat- her portions are massive, she eats massive amount of bodadoes and everything needs to a fake away 🙄

She has morphed into Majorie Dawes from Fat Fighters on 'Little Britain' preaching to every one about weight loss while not losing a lb..."dust, anyone' dust" 😂😂😂
I remember her, do you know her insta name?

Reactions: 1
I’d say she is seething that Julie is calorie counting now as so many others seem to be doing as well. If SW eases off she is absolutely screwed. She won’t make it as an influencer full time. She gets collabs most people wouldn’t even sniff at they are so low rent

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.