Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have kids so I don't know the rules but what's the story if you are a mother and you meet someone, how quickly is the guy embedded into your life, when do you let him look after your kids if you're not around and is everyone sleeping in the one bed acceptable?

The whole thing is creeping me (and for the record I am NOT making any accusations towards Keith) but I'd love to hear from people in a similar situation to her? Am I just a complete paranoid fool?

Reactions: 18
I don't have kids so I don't know the rules but what's the story if you are a mother and you meet someone, how quickly is the guy embedded into your life, when do you let him look after your kids if you're not around and is everyone sleeping in the one bed acceptable?

The whole thing is creeping me (and for the record I am NOT making any accusations towards Keith) but I'd love to hear from people in a similar situation to her? Am I just a complete paranoid fool?
Nope I feel same. It’s too much too soon and pretty selfish and irresponsible.

Reactions: 11
You have to keep tapping and there is a still every second one

Reactions: 2
You have to keep tapping and there is a still every second one
Press stories, then show all days and click into the date you want, it shows the old format and the stories automatically play.

Reactions: 3

It’s not something that should happen as fast as it has done here. She has been leaving that child in his care since day 1 it seems. There is no way on earth I would do that. Now I know she isn’t exactly a dedicated mother no matter what she tries to show. She will leave Luke with everyone and anyone but a random fella is a step too far. She has him in the bed with them as well which makes me sick 🤢. She is asking for trouble.

Reactions: 10

Totally inappropriate the only one that gets hurt or confused in the situation is the child
I met my partner 8 years ago my child was of similar age as luke we were together probably a year before they met we moved in together 3 years later they have a great relationship now and she also has a great relationship with her Dad we all get on she comes first at all times my job is to protect her at all times
We do things together as a trio but I also just do things jus us two and that's fine
Sarah doesn't seem to function or have anytime for Luke except when keef the creep is around.
The 3 in the bed last nite was ridiculous she should go in sleep in his room with Luke if she's that worried
That child won't know his head from his arse as he gets older

Reactions: 14
My kids have kept me up not just nights, days and nights and never would I expect my hubby to “stay” up with me. Why are both of us up losing sleep esp when he worked. What a load of lies.

Reactions: 6
I’d say she will be drip feeding keeeeffff nuggets tonight to keep him sober so he can be daddy to Luke! From the state of the guzzy eyes in the pic last night he was twisted! And the big high blood pressure shiny face up on him 🤡🤡🤢 but she “gets to love him” 😂😂
Can anyone guess my vagina is about to poor red oozing blood and clots out soon with the humour I’m in!! 👊👊😫
Big high blood pressure shiny face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Keith saying to Luke while crying after he fell and cut his head “do we need to get you a dummy”. Why does she try and romanticise him so much he sounds like a bleeping gobshite. And saying about the baby how do you turn the batteries off. He sounds like a total dope who thinks saying smart things like that is hilarious but really he just looks like a wanker
The more we see of Teeth, its becoming quite obvious he has the mental ability of a 5 year old (Luke) and this is why he gets on so much with him. Pity Sarah couldn't through this 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like one of her before pictures 🙈
I've attended her SW group (pre covid) she has really poor posture in general.

In one breath accidents happen, next breath she's so angry....the child has a cut over his eye that will heal and in fairness he's young the scar will fade with time, god help her if something serious happened
That's what I was just thinking - she would be a nightmare if it was more serious.

Reactions: 2
Who even calls there docs or surgeons by first name wtf it was always dr Donovan or dr Whitley she’s a strange kettle of fish the senior plastics came for a cut on a child’s eyebrow she did ya, ur one thinks she’s in an episode of greys anatomy
Believe me it was a student that looked after Luke..... she's away in a world of her own!!!

Reactions: 3
The STATE OF BURPS🙄 Another dig at Brian, putting up "her happy family photo" She mustnt be too concerned about Lukes eye today dragging him off to see Santa! All about the drama yesterday, this one is dangerous the way she carries on😤
Sarah actually looks like she's part of the santa party there. It's like a family pic of luke and teeth and then santa and Mrs Claus...... Wtf is she wearing that for

• Haha
Reactions: 22
NEW THREAD TITLE
Luke got a gash, Sarah has a tache
Keeeeef is a creep but Sarah gets to loveeeeee him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Title: Burp the minger and full time clinger, job in dieting but she ain't getting slimmer 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.