Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah actually looks like she's part of the santa party there. It's like a family pic of luke and teeth and then santa and Mrs Claus...... Wtf is she wearing that for
I reckon that's why she only put the pic of Luke up in the Post she saw how ridiculous she looked

Reactions: 5
If Donna came. On here she woukd get loads of inspo for pics of Sarah 😂😂😂😂
I think there is fierce jealousy between them! And Donna is winning that one success wise! Wouldn’t surprise me if Donna was actively posting here too!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted horrible photos of her sister. She's definitely seriously jealous of her

Reactions: 16
Wow what a horrible birthday post to her own sister . She must be so jealous of her own sister.

Reactions: 7
I don't have kids so I don't know the rules but what's the story if you are a mother and you meet someone, how quickly is the guy embedded into your life, when do you let him look after your kids if you're not around and is everyone sleeping in the one bed acceptable?

The whole thing is creeping me (and for the record I am NOT making any accusations towards Keith) but I'd love to hear from people in a similar situation to her? Am I just a complete paranoid fool?
I have a child and I'm not with their dad. I have a new partner who I knew for years (same as she says about Keith) but I still was going out with him for about 6 months before I even introduced him to my child. She needs to remember her child was aware his mom and dad was getting married. The break up is alot for him to process aswell. She has put way too much pressure on that child moving another man in and forcing happy famillies on him...

Reactions: 13
Must be difficult being a full time front liner on a Tuesday & Wednesday.
How does it work? Do they deduct the total weight loss in a class from the covid numbers, or do they syn the vaccines?
Fair play to her out there xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel a rant coming from her, or a poor me post, she's too quite somethings brewing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She clearly has a big hormonal break out a new 1 u can see she only did 1 side of her hair in the drying hair yoke she out up this morning and now a boomerang covering the bottom of her face....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.