Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like a badge of honor showing the poor childs plaster in pics
He fell thankful not badly injured she needs to cop on and move on.

Reactions: 7
Xmas pic 2021 is only Luke, glad she took something positive from her time reading here 😀

Reactions: 5
She really has twins and me vibes about having a man in her life!! Like how Julie goes on about how much easier it must be to have a partner to fall back on but lots of people with partners in their homes still wouldn’t ring them to come home from a stag so she can paint them a hero 🙄🙄 we’ve had plenty of dashes to a&e with our child but one of us would go (even before Covid restrictions) and deal with it. It wasn’t so long ago she was spouting the whole ‘I don’t need a man for nothing’ attitude!!

Reactions: 13
She said teet got the dummy off Luke when she was at work last year. Now anyone who has got rid of the dummy knows it's a lot harder than whipping from them and that's that. However I can imagine that fool of a man taking it from him and dumping it in front of the child and the poor kid bawling his eyes out. Why was she letting her new boyfriend do those kind of parenting duties? Herself and teet sound like low keep, passive aggressive bullies. It's rotten seeing this crap with child unfold. She obviously goes for total saps if Brian is hearing all this tit, letting her bash him and doing nothing.

Reactions: 15
She said teet got the dummy off Luke when she was at work last year. Now anyone who has got rid of the dummy knows it's a lot harder than whipping from them and that's that. However I can imagine that fool of a man taking it from him and dumping it in front of the child and the poor kid bawling his eyes out. Why was she letting her new boyfriend do those kind of parenting duties? Herself and teet sound like low keep, passive aggressive bullies. It's rotten seeing this crap with child unfold. She obviously goes for total saps if Brian is hearing all this tit, letting her bash him and doing nothing.
What I took from that is that she left her very young son in the care of a strange man when she went to work. She turns my stomach she is a negligent piece of garbage. I feel for Luke, he will have so many issues thanks to her. Keith is a creep, his mother needs to have a word with him about how he is being portrayed 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
Apparently they got together summer 2020 but then were on a break at Christmas but thats okay because every relationship needs that and then got back together earlier this year.
So last year, when Luke was 4, her boyfriend of 5 minutes took Lukes dummy from him and she thinks he should be applauded for that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh of course it was teeth, he’s such a hero after all 🙄 how is it even his business whether the child had a dummy or not? Seriously if you were humiliated by being practically jilted at the altar once would you not have the cop on to stop drawling on about your new man and showing him laying in bed with your son. Wise up ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion: accidents happen but she's still snappin', Keeef's a hero while Brian is zero

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Right so excluding the break for now and they got together summer 2020 when did he move in with her?
I just find he’s overly involved

Right so excluding the break for now and they got together summer 2020 when did he move in with her?
I just find he’s overly involved
I think in March when they both got covid. They isolated together and he never left

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I took from that is that she left her very young son in the care of a strange man when she went to work. She turns my stomach she is a negligent piece of garbage. I feel for Luke, he will have so many issues thanks to her. Keith is a creep, his mother needs to have a word with him about how he is being portrayed 🤢🤢🤢
Couldn't agree more. It's all so rotten. He is being portrayed very poorly. She has a warped idea on what constitutes a healthy relationship and being a decent parent and it shines through everytime she opens her big mouth. Her desperate attempt to slander the other parent is making her look worse.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more. It's all so rotten. He is being portrayed very poorly. She has a warped idea on what constitutes a healthy relationship and being a decent parent and it shines through everytime she opens her big mouth. Her desperate attempt to slander the other parent is making her look worse.
It’s shameful. She is showing serious red flags 🚩 for me with her parenting. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up involved with social workers if she keeps putting Luke in these toxic situations. That poor kid won’t know if he is coming or going. I can’t even imagine the turmoil he is in at home.

Reactions: 8
1 of mine no lie before he was 1 knocked both front teeth out at separate times! I just popped them back in went to the hospital was told make sure he doesn’t inhale them
😂😂😂😂 and back home we went. My fella at the time was working so I just got a taxi. He kept those teeth til they fell out at 5. I was absolutely shaking on the inside but to the child I was like ok “pop” and it will be better before you are married . 😂😂 I didn’t get bleeping Jordan’s dentist over to give him a set of veneers! I used my brain acted like a parent Blamed noone as he did it by not putting his hands out in front as he was learning to walk and just motored on. Cop the duck on you gremlin!!!

Reactions: 2
Apparently they got together summer 2020 but then were on a break at Christmas but thats okay because every relationship needs that and then got back together earlier this year.
So last year, when Luke was 4, her boyfriend of 5 minutes took Lukes dummy from him and she thinks he should be applauded for that.
"But that's ok" 🤣 she's like a broken record

• Haha
Not being smart but does ANYONE think those desenio wall pictures look good? 😬 they are ROTTEN 🥴 sorry if I offend anyone that has them but imagine hanging up something that says “this kitchen is for dancing” 😵💫 absolute rubbish hanging on those walls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not being smart but does ANYONE think those desenio wall pictures look good? 😬 they are ROTTEN 🥴 sorry if I offend anyone that has them but imagine hanging up something that says “this kitchen is for dancing” 😵💫 absolute rubbish hanging on those walls
This kitchen is for eating bodadoes and cheese and family sized packets of ham!
this kitchen is were you get to pick your teeth and talk to people on the phone at the same time!
thiskitchen is “where I get to love you”
This kitchen is where we force people to dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she keep playing full songs in her stories? I have an echo too, can play my own music.
Also, Keith stayed up with her all night? He did in his ring. I have a fantastic husband and he is a brilliant dad but if I chose to stay up all night with one of the kids he would leave me to it.
He cut his eyebrow, didnt have a concussion, no need for anyone to be staying up or the child in bed with her.
He had a McDonald's, been playing games on a device, went to see Santa and she still is too nervous for him to sleep alone. Making an absolute mountain out of a molehill.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.