Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories back... Keith sat up all night with her 🙄 hands up who thinks not only did Sarah sit up all night, but Keith who had been at a stag all weekend did too 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched her stories back... Keith sat up all night with her 🙄 hands up who thinks not only did Sarah sit up all night, but Keith who had been at a stag all weekend did too 🥴
Not a hope dis this happen he was locked in them pics and drinking all day

Reactions: 7
Keith saying to Luke while crying after he fell and cut his head “do we need to get you a dummy”. Why does she try and romanticise him so much he sounds like a bleeping gobshite. And saying about the baby how do you turn the batteries off. He sounds like a total dope who thinks saying smart things like that is hilarious but really he just looks like a wanker
That was him picking on the child. I was fuming when she said it. If a man came into my child and was doing that he would be gone. Luke is only small, fell and was taken taken from his dad's house to hospital and then back to a drunken man speaking badly to him. And then to go on and say oh he got the dummy off Luke for me. Wtaf. Naw.. Whatever bs she speaks about herself it's her leaving Keith act as he does with the child makes me actually dislike her. She's a disgrace of a mother.

Reactions: 19
Would she ever duck off, I’ve 27 stitches on my gee from an episiotomy so I’ve little pity for them 🤣 bleeping hell she really needs to not share so much online it’s a bit much now 😭
I feel your pain! Cut right back to my hole so I was. Listening to this clown is boiling my piss!! She hasn't a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s spitting feathers it happened with the child’s dad
She can say accidents happen but she is bleeping fuming

Reactions: 10
This wan is blinded by the turkey teeth. Keef is a giant ass bullying your son. It's not cute.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha as if PJ cares if he gets a mention on her Instagram 🤣🤣🤣
Who even calls there docs or surgeons by first name wtf it was always dr Donovan or dr Whitley she’s a strange kettle of fish the senior plastics came for a cut on a child’s eyebrow she did ya, ur one thinks she’s in an episode of greys anatomy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who even calls there docs or surgeons by first name wtf it was always dr Donovan or dr Whitley she’s a strange kettle of fish the senior plastics came for a cut on a child’s eyebrow she did ya, ur one thinks she’s in an episode of greys anatomy
Get me Mark Sloan STAT 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when you think she can't get any worse.... sweet baby Jesus why does every single event have to always revolve around Keith.... the child splits his eyebrow open and all she can talk about is that clown.
Shes actually pathetic how obsessed she is wit the man child. Sje only said 2 wks ago friday was gonna be the day she spends on herself and like some proper quality time.... if that's ur idea of quality time ya need ro speak to your shrink love.... Yes alot of us have been there we're happy in a new relationship and wear our rose tinted glasses it soon wears off and they start irritating ya but you always remember they are just a man who can walk out that door when ever needs be he is not likes dad and never will be no matter how much you force it Sarah. What happened to the happy independent content lady a yr ago who was gonna prioritise herself and her child ???
It was very clear all wknd how empty you were cause Keith was off on the lash wit the lads you didn't know what to do wit yourself minus the leech.... And if you say once more how genuinely happy you are I'm gonna grow a 3rd arm and beat myself wit it.
The soother story.... made you realise how long he's been around???? Sarah its been a yr !!!!! Get an actual grip with yourself you clown.... I'd never wish heartache or hurt on anyone but I actually cannot wait for this relationship to go tits up it sickens my hole .

I actually almost vomited when you posted the child in ur bed and both you and Keith clearly don't have pj's on I wudnt allow my own kids hop in beside me without pj's can you imagine if that was Brian and his pregnant misses you'd loose ur life and have him up in court for indecent exposure around a minor
Your a car crash waiting to happy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Apologies for the like /luke spelling errors I cudnt get the words out quick enough 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The senior plastic person came in 🤣🤣
That’s nothing, I stubbed my toe on the kitchen table this morning and the world’s number one Orthopaedic Surgeon is flying in all the way from Washington to treat me. Biden said he could have a lend of Airforce 1 to get him here on account of Storm Barra disrupting travel plans.

Just when you think she can't get any worse.... sweet baby Jesus why does every single event have to always revolve around Keith.... the child splits his eyebrow open and all she can talk about is that clown.
Shes actually pathetic how obsessed she is wit the man child. Sje only said 2 wks ago friday was gonna be the day she spends on herself and like some proper quality time.... if that's ur idea of quality time ya need ro speak to your shrink love.... Yes alot of us have been there we're happy in a new relationship and wear our rose tinted glasses it soon wears off and they start irritating ya but you always remember they are just a man who can walk out that door when ever needs be he is not likes dad and never will be no matter how much you force it Sarah. What happened to the happy independent content lady a yr ago who was gonna prioritise herself and her child ???
It was very clear all wknd how empty you were cause Keith was off on the lash wit the lads you didn't know what to do wit yourself minus the leech.... And if you say once more how genuinely happy you are I'm gonna grow a 3rd arm and beat myself wit it.
The soother story.... made you realise how long he's been around???? Sarah its been a yr !!!!! Get an actual grip with yourself you clown.... I'd never wish heartache or hurt on anyone but I actually cannot wait for this relationship to go tits up it sickens my hole .

I actually almost vomited when you posted the child in ur bed and both you and Keith clearly don't have pj's on I wudnt allow my own kids hop in beside me without pj's can you imagine if that was Brian and his pregnant misses you'd loose ur life and have him up in court for indecent exposure around a minor
Not defending her at all cause she’s a disaster but she definitely has a top on anyway, seems to be the same manky brown thing she was wearing in her previous stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
The drama. Totally unnecessary.

staying up all night watching the kid, as if. My own have had falls with facial injuries needing to be glued. Always horrible when they hurt themselves and of course as a parent you panic initially. But this one is being silly

Reactions: 7
Hasn't Luke a double bed wouldn't it be more comfortable to just sleep in with him or put Keith in Lukes room

Yesssss girl 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 My oldest son had two nasty enough accidents when he was young in his dads care. His dad used bug me back then but did I even get odd??? No!!! cos accidents can happen. She wanted to have a huge rant about Brian and stopped herself.. Like it's 'our' first accident wtf. It's not some milestone to be had. She's bleeping insufferable. She placing all her future and hopes on Keith.. God bleeping love her when it goes tits up. Poor Luke rarely gets to do anything with her. And when he does and she documents it it looks so forced and unnatural. Like this isn't us being petty or nasty this is literally what we all see. Also she's saying Keith got Luke to give up his dummy. So how long is he around then?! It's like in her mind cos Brian isn't with her then he's not a father to Luke cos his parenting doesn't include her. That's so damaging to Luke like. She's blatantly trying to replace Brian with Keith. Forcing it so much so it can only blow up in her face. I've said it so many times but she needs psychological help. Not being a bleep saying that like. It's just so true.

Reactions: 13
That’s nothing, I stubbed my toe on the kitchen table this morning and the world’s number one Orthopaedic Surgeon is flying in all the way from Washington to treat me. Biden said he could have a lend of Airforce 1 to get him here on account of Storm Barra disrupting travel plans.

Not defending her at all cause she’s a disaster but she definitely has a top on anyway, seems to be the same manky brown thing she was wearing in her previous stories.
Yeah mite be wrong but still wrong 3 of them bet into the bed wudnt ya think she'd hop in beside him in his own room . Heaven forbid she left Keith on his own h mite run away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hasn't Luke a double bed wouldn't it be more comfortable to just sleep in with him or put Keith in Lukes room
But then she can't post to stories with videos of the family unit they have created.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Santa picture really shows how she uses clever angles and filters so much on her Instagram! She is a very big girl in person, quite tall and very broad, the long hair and exaggerated features do her no justice and combined with the small piggy eyes she's really plain as well, Ciara and kate are much prettier girls in person but Sarah is the one who thinks she is stunning!

I cannot believe she smugly told us that Keith made fun of Luke who was crying because he was hurt, instead of consoling him, this drunken buffoon had to put him down and idiot Sarah thinks this is proof of the oh so amazing family unit? What she has created is an environment when she has allowed a man to come live in her home with her child who belittles and makes fun of him at every oppertunity!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.