Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeff is probably on a horny hangover thinking they'll be getting right kinky tonight with her in that dress πŸ€°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦

DOUBLE WRAP KEEFF!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What a deluded witch she is... she might as well say brian isn't lukes dad now, Keith is..

Horrible twisted twit... my god.... she's dangerous....
She’s actually vile !!! Subtlety saying that she is angry about it, oh look accidents can happen bla bla fuckin bla, she really shits me !!!!πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 16
In one breath accidents happen, next breath she's so angry....the child has a cut over his eye that will heal and in fairness he's young the scar will fade with time, god help her if something serious happened

Reactions: 21
She’s actually vile !!! Subtlety saying that she is angry about it, oh look accidents can happen bla bla fuckin bla, she really shits me !!!!πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
She's fuming.... you can see she's dying to let rip... my child's da was wanker... sperm doner prick bleeping bleep head... but I never said a bad word about him around my child... and not to thousands of strangers either ... this wan is a poxbottley bleep ha

• Heart
Teeth threw Luke onto the bouncy castle really roughly on his birthday, he ran down a flight of stairs with Luke over his shoulders in a hotel, what if Luke broke bones or fractured his skull on these occasion? She's not happy Brian doesn't take him more and when he does take him she's not happy either.

Reactions: 18
Sarah please, im actually gonna beg you to STOP BEING AN ABSOLUTE hole!!! Its a cut over his eye, hes not blind, he hasnt lost a limb, he wont need a wheelchair for lifeπŸ™„ Just stop the dramatics, ITS NOT ABOUT YOU, no one cares how you feel, PLEASE JUST SHUT UPπŸ™ He cant be that bad if you took him to see Santy, you are making a FOOL of yourself, you are so, so angry that Brian has moved on and is happy..... maybe you should genuinely do that yourself, and quit the "poor me dramatics"

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
For someone who gets deflated so much she looks like she gets a pump up her hole everyday and is being inflated!!!!πŸ˜‚ Your ego ahd your hole never deflate anyway you annoying drama seeking egomaniacal bleeping bodadoe with a beard. Now duck OFF. πŸ§”πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§”πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§”πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§”πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§”πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So the child ended up getting paper stitches from the head of plastic surgery in Cork hospital and Keeef the teet is a super hero will u ever duck off sarah and stop making a show of yourself
Actually don't this made up lifestyle is more entertaining than the soaps likes she's full blown crazy 😜

• Haha
That was a serious range of emotions in one story. Pissed off, angry, grateful, delighted, exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just figured out what is actually wrong! She said it’s an accident but it’s our first accident. The absolute narcissist is bleeping raging it didn’t happen whilst she was there.she missed his first accident and she’s in a spiral. Why get Santa photos done? Cos she wants that reminder for the child so when he sees the pics he will always associate the accident with his dad. She is bleeping deluded. I mean dangerous .

• Wow
Reactions: 23
And also what the duck has she to be angry about seriously it's a cut for duck sake he's a little boy this is what happens when kids play

Reactions: 10
Right on cue, Burp continued the dramatics tonight and put on an oscar winning performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Imagine if there was an actual crisis !! Of course the SENIOR plastic Dr came in, no Junior Dr for our Burp.
Just to go back on her story as I'm finding it difficult to understand, she's apparently angry (over what?) and on the next breath accidents happen, whats her actual point like ? Lukey will have a scar, big swinging mickey, he hasn't lost a limb (thankfully). This one would want to sit down and have a chat with herself, she's needy and coming across as pathetic. KeetwiththeTurkeyteet is her puppet on a string !

• Heart
Did she tell us what happened him? Did he fall off his bike? Did he fall down the stairs? What horror accident caused the cut over his eye? Come on Sarah, if Brian is such a neglectful parent just hang him out to dry properly. It also sounds like teet was mocking the child for crying, asking him if he wants his dummy. She is so toxic.

Reactions: 14
Lucky she wasn't my mother , I was always falling over something or climbing into something I had no business going near, I was lucky if I was even taken to the hospital, I was told to get up and stop the crying 🀣🀣🀣

Cop on Sarah! The the little cut didn't ruin the family unit picture

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s deflated but not so deflated that she can’t come on Instagram posing talking down about the surgeons as if she is a big celeb giving them a breadcrumb of thanks. Stupid witch. I’m surprised she didn’t try to do a full lobotomy on the child on the kitchen table with a plastic cutlery set. I CANT WAIT for this relationship to break up. It is going to be comedy gold, the counsellor will be working overtime. I’m scarlet for her. Brian is one spineless fool to be allowing this online about his own son 🀒🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s deflated but not so deflated that she can’t come on Instagram posing talking down about the surgeons as if she is a big celeb giving them a breadcrumb of thanks. Stupid witch. I’m surprised she didn’t try to do a full lobotomy on the child on the kitchen table with a plastic cutlery set. I CANT WAIT for this relationship to break up. It is going to be comedy gold, the counsellor will be working overtime. I’m scarlet for her. Brian is one spineless fool to be allowing this online about his own son 🀒🀒
Hahaha as if PJ cares if he gets a mention on her Instagram 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For those of us who may or may not have been blocked πŸ™„ can anyone tell me, on war on Instagram site... do I have to keep tapping along for each story ? Or am I doing it wrong? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.