Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go for a simple X-ray for a broken toe or something like that they don’t even tell you there and then you have to wait for the doctor!! She should really not be sharing information ‘what she’s been told’ cause with most medical issues it will vary from person to person

Reactions: 9
So she won't take the pill or get a coil because that's only masking the symptoms?
No Sarah, its managing the symptoms because there is no cure.
WTAF does she want the medics to do?

Reactions: 15
She won’t take the pill or get the coil because she wouldn’t able to have her miracle pregnancy in the next 6 months then!

She’s an absolute insult to women who have genuine fertility issues!

She is only delighted to have something else to blame for weight gain even those she’s been chawing down the same amount of food weekly as the Munster Rugby team!
And that doesn’t even touch on her alcohol consumption!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wants to be this advocate for women everywhere and make all these changes in the world of medicine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😊 EARLY NEW THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION:

Blames PCOS for being fat yet she fails to remember, ate & drank her way through from January to December

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sarah if you really want to see infertility issues first hand..come to my house for a coffee! I'll show you the meds, the hair on my face that I've to shave most days, the injections/meds I need to help with me a pregnancy that haven't worked help keep any of my babies yet. I'll share with you the multiple miscarriages myself and my husband have gone through. 7 in the last 19 months Sarah..7!!! I'll show you the little decoration I have hanging on the tree this year for my son who was born sleeping in October. You think you've problems and everyone is out to get you?? Just think of the insult to others. Fertility issues my ass. Go talk with your GP and see what you can diagnose yourself with next! Please go and seek help more than a counsellor and take a social media break to sort yourself. Anyways..sorry for the rant lads/ladies.. Burp..enjoy your family pack of ham, soup, bodatoes, alcohol.. it'll all help the "Pcos" 👍
So sorry for what you're going through. My daughter was the same and it's heartbreaking 💔 last thing she would do or anyone in that situation is mouth off on IG. It is so insulting to genuine cases. Sending you hugs for a happier time ahead x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she not exercise anymore I wonder what happened to the walks and the gym ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sending you a big hug x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sending you my hugs and love ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does she never eat anything only potatoes with lashings of cheese and cheese sauce? Christ that can't be good for you in the long term!

Reactions: 10
She has her counselling in the morning and is trying on her jumpsuit in case ye didn’t hear her the first five times

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she never eat anything only potatoes with lashings of cheese and cheese sauce? Christ that can't be good for you in the long term!
She never has a stew or a casserole or a roast beef dinner

Reactions: 2
The food turns my stomach, it wouldn't be my kind of thing at all, unless I was really hungover. I have stomach issues and even looking at the dinners gives me a flare up!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.