Sarah Burke #15 Made a Daddy of Keeff, she acted so smugly, karma paid her back with a baby Buckley!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still thinking of the poor radiographer standing there counting all the cysts and her lying there munching on a family pack of ham, every time they got a whiff of the ham it would put them off and they'd have to start all over again 1 2 3 4 5.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm still thinking of the poor radiographer standing there counting all the cysts and her lying there munching on a family pack of ham, every time they got a whiff of the ham it would put them off and they'd have to start all over again 1 2 3 4 5.....
I am deceased!!! 😂😂😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe they’re not cysts at all, maybe they’re actually stray bodadoes?

1bodadoe, 2 bodadoe, 3 bodadoe, 4!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Social media break until the new year would be advisable!

Agree with poster above that Instagram needs to moderate any medical spouting. Not sure how but it’s deffo a major issue across the platform with instahuns.

Reactions: 15
Social media break until the new year would be advisable!

Agree with poster above that Instagram needs to moderate any medical spouting. Not sure how but it’s deffo a major issue across the platform with instahuns.
I really don't want her to take a social media break. The stuff she comes out with on a daily basis is car crash viewing. I can't look away.
The way she treats her child is very uncomfortable. She should leave his name and everything about him off Instagram. Otherwise drive it on Sar.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My kids know their dad. He’s a waster but that’s not my business. My partner can’t understand how I never no matter what he does run him down. I always say why? Why hurt a little girl who already has issues as her dad pops up when he wants. Why make my sons feel angrier as he never turns up to games etc I always told the bio dad they will uncover the truth themselves and that he will be found out and they will not want to see him. So I kept smiling and dropping the kids off and pretending he was amazing. I couldn’t stand him but you would have thought we were best friends when we saw each other with the kids. Now slowly they are calling my partner of many years dad, and their bio dad is disappearing by choice for months if not years on end. He’s only in the next town 40 mins away but he has decided to carry on being a waster. I never forced my kids on my partner, never tried to put the dad tag on him but he was there for all the illnesses, the times they would get ready and their bio dad didn’t turn up, the Christmas mornings, the school meetings, the sad days etc etc and the kids on their own volition decided he is my dad. What she is doing is so damaging and disgusting to that boy. She only said a few days ago he was with his DAD. I remember telling the bio dad that the kids were calling my partner dad and he said he’s a good man they are right to. I grew up in a toxic war zone of a parental marriage. It destroyed me to this day. She will reap what she sows.
Well done. Your amazing.

Same here... have had 3 types of scans+ mri, ct... not 1 of them told me anything.. had to wait for it to be sent to the consultant 🤷‍♀️

But Sarah is special 🙏🤩
Yep scans on both heart and kidneys, and mri on my head. And was only ever given results by a doctor. Days or weeks after

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At the end of the day she was the size she was first day because she has a bad relationship with food and in my opinion its definitely disordered eating no diet in the world will work long term for that so unless she sorts that out she will not lose the weight, who has taco fries at 9 o clock at night? Jesus Sarah have some bleeping steamed veg or a salad for christ sake. As for the pcos if she does have it contraception is the only treatment, in my experience eating a low carb diet and losing weight helped with my symptoms and its been a lot better, you just have to deal with it or shut up.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up here...STEPPING UP DAD ...WTAF...sorry now and I know Brian is raved about on here, but what kind of a wimp is he to allow that kinda tit to be posted to thousands and not have a court order against this witch to stop Luke being shown or discussed so publicly on sm ...my heart goes out to that child , I don't think either of his parents are up to rearing him truth be told, both are fuckin disgrace IMO,
I actually agree .... what is Brian doing to prevent this crap?

Reactions: 5
Realistically, what can he do!? He can’t stop her from talking tit on her own insta.
Well he could send a cease and desist to her for slandering him so publicly he could find his balls and insist that HIS 5yr old childs images are not to be shared online...he could apply for more visitation/overnights so that the poor child is not left with every tom dick and tina whilst bodadoe head is working full time (10hrs p/wk..)
As a parent he needs to step up here...

Reactions: 18
I have had scans for many different things over the years and never would the radiographer tell me there and then what they saw. Always have to wait for the report.
Same! I had an ovarian cyst that was 15cm in width and radiographer didn’t tell me. Had to wait 1 month to see gynae! Bullshit

Well he could send a cease and desist to her for slandering him so publicly he could find his balls and insist that HIS 5yr old childs images are not to be shared online...he could apply for more visitation/overnights so that the poor child is not left with every tom dick and tina whilst bodadoe head is working full time (10hrs p/wk..)
As a parent he needs to step up here...
that's all okay asking him to Step up But unfortunately due to the fact they weren't married he has very little rights. Even if he has guardianship he still has damn all rights and because the way the courts are in this country they generally side with the mom. What she does when Luke is with her is her own business and likewise and a judge will tell you that. I do think he should send something such regards his images to 49k people and also her using luke to advertise stuff

Reactions: 7
I thought this too! She seemed to have no time for the child up til recently… she used to drive me absolutely mad eye rolling him 😡
I agree & pray she doesnt trap Delph Boy! She has zero maternal instinct towards Luke god love him, even her precious posts about him lately are so forced!She loves NoOne but her self and bodadoes!the fat nosed pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only time I have ever been told the results from an ultrasound was in the Rotunda. I’ve had internal ultrasounds and external ultrasounds done in different hospitals and was never told the results as they have to be viewed by the consultants first. I was only told the results in the rotunda as it was the consultant doing the ultrasound and he explained everything he was seeing as he was seeing it.

Reactions: 1
Between trying for a baby, planning a trip to Turkey for the delph, working "full time" and saving for her mortgage .... she is just all over the place. To me she is gone out of control and needs some intervention. I mean who goes out drinking 4 days in a row? I don't get 4 days in a row off work to be able to go out.

Reactions: 7
Burp has put on nearly a stone in a week a few times this year, then got some off before another blow out, what's she bullshiting about working so hard with her weight loss she's delusional.

Reactions: 5
Taco fries at night? I don't know anything about slimming world but surely all the tit she eats can't help with weight loss?

Reactions: 3
Slimming world aside who is eating taco fries on a Wednesday night for a snack?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok for the stupid people aka bodadoe burp
I have spent the whole year in a CALORIE DEFICIT! I have not gained or lost more than 2 lbs. I went hard to start then reached below goal and I’ve stayed there. A whole year! But guess what! I stop eating at a certain time. I try to exercise, I don’t eat bodadoes all week every meal. I deffo do not eat them at night. It’s very simple. Food goes in is lower than Sarah needs! Sarah lose weight. Sarah be happy burp. Sarah not eat bodadoes all the time. Sarah belly get smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.