Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people don't understand what true love is?? They are together less than a year. duck off!Come back to me Sar when ye have weathered storms together, when your lives were falling apart and it would have been easier to walk away but love is what made ye fight and come out the other side with an even better understanding of each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She said something about not going because of Luke?? I wonder what she means by that?? She’s already had Covid so can’t be that and she’s not going to see Luke either way so it won’t matter where she goes!!

Reactions: 7
Just waiting for the mother to turn up now in the same hotel 😜
Anyone have a pic of the ex following her since the split sí never actually seen him.

• Haha
Just waiting for the mother to turn up now in the same hotel 😜
Anyone have a pic of the ex following her since the split sí never actually seen him.
Go further down her page and you will see him, its full of posts declaring her love for her ex, the same type posts as she is doing with teeth, just put up 3 years ago.

Who is she spending time with every day that gives her the impression that ...'most people don't understand about true love'...
I dont have that opinion from spending time with my friends and family...
Its not a good endorsement of those close to her... and how cocky that she would post that she has the key 🔑 😏 to true love...
I actually feel sorry for her....

Reactions: 10
Feck all she saw in the Christmas market I’d say and it’s actually beautiful. When you wrap up and go around you’d have a lovely time. The skeff a rough spot seems to have more appeal

Reactions: 2
She said something about not going because of Luke?? I wonder what she means by that?? She’s already had Covid so can’t be that and she’s not going to see Luke either way so it won’t matter where she goes!!
Do she think galway is covid free give me strength

Reactions: 3
Feck all she saw in the Christmas market I’d say and it’s actually beautiful. When you wrap up and go around you’d have a lovely time. The skeff a rough spot seems to have more appeal
sorry to be the grammar police but it’s *beauuuuudiful* is how it’s spelt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a condescending prick. EVERYONE understands what true love is. She's literally contradicting herself... ALL she does is the stupid Instagram cheesy posts looking for validation that she's happy happy happy. Its so forced and if she was genuinely happy we wouldn't even hear a thing about Brian.. It's the constant dig at him in nearly every post.. Shur the min Brian went public with his girl she all of a sudden had HIMSELF moved in like it was blatantly obvious she had a mental breakdown over it after the 'social media break' she took.. She's a lunatic who uses her child as a pawn in her bitter ways. She barely has him and u know I have no problem with that if it helps a person juggle life work etc but she makes out she does it all alone. She's never been alone. Her counsellor should be shot then not calling her out on her narcissistic selfish petty ways. Her practical munchausens syndrome. Christ she's a psychologists wet dream. She needs to leave Brian alone and move on and try and build a genuine connection with Keith and be glad she has so much family around her for Luke.. Brian included. I'm sick of the same tit outta her mouth she's always the victim.. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Says true love isn’t a cheesy Instagram post, gas because cheese is the one thing she’s in love with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
````````remember when she was doing her day dates with Brian and it was his turn to organise it? he organised some activity in a lake......she was not impressed ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
True love is getting up at night when he wants to vent and he’s sick! No it’s helping him when his father passes, when I had severe pnd and he had to bathe me, when we had no money and no jobs but kids and had to keep going, when you want to just quit but he makes you smile that one time over something stupid and you feel better. Those are true love moments. When you tit yourself during childbirth and he cleans you and tells you nah girl there’s no smell now that’s a keeper. not oh I’ll be your toughest critic. Thanks burps but I’d say he can do that himself you big gowl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
True love hahaha the chap burnt himself cleaning her gaf and she had no sympathy and didn't even run out to get him burn cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.