Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re like a couple who would be sitting across from one another both on their phones not speaking. She’s probably putting up that post about true love sat there in silence while he’s watching the match and in and out to the jacks. If it’s true love then put the phone down and enjoy your time together 🙄 dose

Reactions: 17
The best relationships are those that don't have to be plastered all over social media 😉 if they're that I love why does she feel we need to see a post like that everywhere, to me that's insecure.

Reactions: 20
Who is she spending time with every day that gives her the impression that ...'most people don't understand about true love'...
I dont have that opinion from spending time with my friends and family...
Its not a good endorsement of those close to her... and how cocky that she would post that she has the key 🔑 😏 to true love...
I actually feel sorry for her....
That's a very good point

Reactions: 3
She’ll end up so embarrassed if it doesn’t work out with Keith after posting that. Once bitten twice shy doesn’t seem to have resonated with Sarah.

Reactions: 14
True love is my fella running in with toilet roll mid tit. 🤣🤣🤣 or running my hairy legs 😝
Preach!!! Hubby!!!! I just got the squits with my period! I need baby wipes and a pad NOW! Just throw them in and keep out for at least 45 mins after! Also your blade is dull as I shaved my baz but I love you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get the picture Keeth took with the crisps??

I’d imagine the post is a dig at Brian and his relationship, I’d also say her own family don’t believe too strongly in her new relationship I’d say they know what she’s like and will likely push Keeth away with her moaning!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the picture Keeth took with the crisps??

I’d imagine the post is a dig at Brian and his relationship, I’d also say her own family don’t believe too strongly in her new relationship I’d say they know what she’s like and will likely push Keeth away with her moaning!!
I was just coming on wondering the same? Cant tell if he's taking the p*ss out of themselves and they'll be rough with a hangover or he's being a d*ckhead and getting a dig in at someone. I say they're well suited, rough out the two of them I say! Hope it's him taking mick out of themselves, would be an awful shame to be so in love, on a 'romantic' weekend away but still have time to think badly of others and make post about it. Very strange.

Reactions: 11
Think the crisps post was her saying they’ll be rough/hungover this morning.

Reactions: 2
Hes clearly not her most genuine/honest/biggest critic as he should tell her she's making a tit of herself and him by default.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The picture last night they look like a brother and sister asked to stand together for a photo!!!no chemistry

The caption was odd aswell..their early posts were all love is and this is happiness.. now shes getting catty and saying love is something you have to work on...they are well out of the honeymoon period I'd say...she doesn't show him half as much on camera.

Reactions: 11
The way she looks at Brian in one photo, the way she cuddles into him in the other photo, and the awkward photo with Teeth has zero chemistry. Chemistry is something that comes naturally and cannot be imitated. Who is she trying to fool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.