Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she looks at Brian in one photo, the way she cuddles into him in the other photo, and the awkward photo with Teeth has zero chemistry. Chemistry is something that comes naturally and cannot be imitated. Who is she trying to fool.
Looks like her confirmation photo agree also what someone else them shoes are for the bin they are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way she looks at Brian in one photo, the way she cuddles into him in the other photo, and the awkward photo with Teeth has zero chemistry. Chemistry is something that comes naturally and cannot be imitated. Who is she trying to fool.
The camera never lies

Reactions: 1
Brian is a fine bit of stuff.... wouldn't mind him on my Christmas tree 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so I think I’ve cracked it! I genuinely think that her and keeeef went through a rough patch but I think it’s to do with Brian. I think he tried to get involved with Brian and the child thing prob saying don’t talk to my burp like that and it escalated. For all we know he could have stopped her leaving the country by going to court or trying to say he’s afraid his son will get covid so he wants emergency custody. It’s all there in the little breadcrumbs she’s dropping. I woke up so you wouldn’t be sick alone. I’ll be your biggest critic. Etc etc etc I get the feeling something serious happened on Brian’s side. She’s too quiet and she’s ever quiet.

Reactions: 11
Jaysus that kopperberg strawberry and lime cider isn't good for burps gut (💨) and will rot keefs new teefs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hav they actually done anything apart from sit in every pub within walking distance from their hotel

The shame of showing a card from the hotel, she must od went and asked for the bottle of bubbles herself and they gave.....nah i cant even finish writting this....im mortified for her. The shame 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😳😳😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The shame of showing a card from the hotel, she must od went and asked for the bottle of bubbles herself and they gave.....nah i cant even finish writting this....im mortified for her. The shame 🤦‍♀️😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😳😳😳😳😳
She tags every single place she goes in the hopes of a freebie...basic blagger 101... guess it worked ... 🤷‍♀️ they are all literally beggars ...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
To be fair we’ve often gone for weekends away for my birthday and the hotels give an option to add prosecco and chocolates as part of the room deal. One year we were in Sligo and the hotel had a bottle of Prosecco and rose petals on the bed along with chocolates and a card

Reactions: 1
She did not bring her sweet king shite to Galway to film on the hotel bed 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That’s it I’m going to the crematorium myself. I shall be burnt to the sound of Sarah’s burps, me joolie saying toiwlette and onreal, shannen just moaning and I would like a bag of sweet king jellies sent instead of flowers. I thank you and I bid ye farewell. The cringe is too much

• Haha
I’m not following her long. Where did she meet Keet and how did he first appear on her stories? Was there a reveal of one appendage a month a la MUF or was she straight in there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not following her long. Where did she meet Keet and how did he first appear on her stories? Was there a reveal of one appendage a month a la MUF or was she straight in there
She knew him years apparently. They were seeing each other last year but they ended it. Reunion this year and she was breadcrumbing and hinting about him for a long time before the insta post reveal.. if I recall she was coming on stories with a stupid grin on her face saying she was always busy and using the hand holding emojis 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ok so I think I’ve cracked it! I genuinely think that her and keeeef went through a rough patch but I think it’s to do with Brian. I think he tried to get involved with Brian and the child thing prob saying don’t talk to my burp like that and it escalated. For all we know he could have stopped her leaving the country by going to court or trying to say he’s afraid his son will get covid so he wants emergency custody. It’s all there in the little breadcrumbs she’s dropping. I woke up so you wouldn’t be sick alone. I’ll be your biggest critic. Etc etc etc I get the feeling something serious happened on Brian’s side. She’s too quiet and she’s ever quiet.
You may be onto something there!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely!!! This is very plausible

Reactions: 3
She’s back in an pucan again. She literally hasn’t veered from the front door of her hotel. She hasn’t even gone down shop street. Galway is a fab city, the Latin quarter down Quay street has some fab bars and restaurants she’s so bleeping lazy and ignorant

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Now! How in the name of jaysus am I supposed to comprehend exactly how much jellies are in those bags without the manky plastic bowl 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.