Sarah Burke #14 11lb gain in 1week, chicken nuggets for keeefs new teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking it’s down to dat fight with Brian aswel hmmm culd brain have news and she’s jealous? Ohh my nose is at me😂😂
Whatever it is - she’s livid. No chats for days. Her face and voice don’t lie so she’s keeping well away from the camera.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it was another misdiagnosis from herself & she’s frustrated with the HSE over not listening to her 🤣 but I’m hoping it’s that Brian told her shut the duck up talking about him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's definitely reading here. She can't even manage to hide it. She referenced that she HAD things booked in Amsterdam ie day trips & tourists things...

And is obviously raging over the comments here looking for a free Galway Hotel.

We're in for it later IF she comes on for the chats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's definitely reading here. She can't even manage to hide it. She referenced that she HAD things booked in Amsterdam ie day trips & tourists things...

And is obviously raging over the comments here looking for a free Galway Hotel.

We're in for it later IF she comes on for the chats 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She defo us she said she's not looking for a free hotel stay watching like a hawk 🤣 no doubt she will be on giving out on the way to Galway 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
God there's something defo up. I think she has absolutley had a talking to over the shite she's been spouting on her stories. Delighted 😂

Reactions: 6
Someone definitely pissed in Sarah's cornflakes this week. She is RAGING 😤I think she has definitely been told to stop posting all the digs at Brian or else RATZHOLE's return has her spooked 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe Brian finally stood up to her and told her to keep his relationship with his son off her Instagram. If he takes her to court over it she will be in serious trouble.

Reactions: 9
Would she be pregnant too early to fly??
If it was pregnancy she wouldn't be so annoyed . Someone or something has rattled her and that's why she is on the defensive. I'd say tge slightest thing this weekend and she would blow

Reactions: 8
Hmmm you’s could be right!!! Maybe Brian even produced the court papers for her slandering of him!! I no I would if I was in Brian’s shoes!!! @RATZ_HOLE come on girl we’re waiting 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If it was pregnancy she wouldn't be so annoyed . Someone or something has rattled her and that's why she is on the defensive. I'd say tge slightest thing this weekend and she would blow
She would be doing somersaults if she was pregnant. No - this is 100% the rotten tail end to a shite week for her. Started with dissing Brian. If he is any kind of a man he’d have given her an ultimatum to keep their business off the gram. The threat of a day in court has no doubt put manners on her. She spent 2 days getting preened, tanned and waxed for the pubs of Amsterdam then. Woe and behold - it all blows up in her face - when lockdown is announced. She couldn’t give a shite about contracting or spreading Covid. She didn’t last May anyway. I’d say the tears and tantrums were unreal. Keeth might start getting to know the real Sarah now.

Reactions: 16
Watch out Galway , there's a large Quiff on the way with a set of nashers with her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that she has been threatened with either court or mediation etc by Brian to stop her from showing their child non stop on Instagram etc. If it was me I would rip her to shreds and have a court date set straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.