Sarah Burke #13 Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah sur 35 euro small change will you feck off out of that look how much washing powder etc you would get for 35 euro.shes not liveing in the real world.
Do she ever stop Rubbing her eyes etc so unhygienic

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ah sur 35 euro small change will you feck off out of that look how much washing powder etc you would get for 35 euro.shes not liveing in the real world.
Didn't she used to have a cleaner one day week or am I thinking of someone else?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What happened to her Geting a mortgage ? 35€ to get her clothes washed when she could pop across to Tina to sort that!

Reactions: 3
She’s waaaay too quiet about the wedding. She either sulked for the day or made a show of herself. Maybe there wasn’t 5kg of kerrs pink for her to have to go with Keith’s happy meal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s mad to be seen like the other fools sending their washing out to be done because they are so busy. Keeping up with the joneses. That nyc trip is a joke 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Her washing machine and dryer are broken so she sent out some laundry to be done... just the bags now not those piles on the table that she did herself with her.... what now... washboard and bucket? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
35 euro is pretty expensive, no doubt the service was top class but it’s not for those who have v little disposable income - I.e her followers (including myself there).

Oh god - New York imagine them on the subway. Poor child been taken out of school for a week to enjoy jet lag and going around in the buggy( wait and see) with his snow suit on.

Well with her full time job no wonder she has no time to be washing clothes #lazy

I was in nythe first week in April a few years back and I willnever forget the cold. Couldn’t get the heat into us at all…can only imagine what it will be like in January. Poor child wont be able for that kind of extreme weather at all

There is no end to her laziness.
And the eye rubbing wtf is that about . I rub my eye if it's itchy she literally turns on the camera and the itching doesn't stop 🤦🤢🤮

Id say herself and Julie are going to be sick at the hen together 😅

Am I wrong but did she get a new washer or dryer not so long ago and was praising the landlord for how quick they were to help her? Could this be an undisclosed #ad for the laundromat?

Reactions: 15
35 euro is pretty expensive, no doubt the service was top class but it’s not for those who have v little disposable income - I.e her followers (including myself there).

Oh god - New York imagine them on the subway. Poor child been taken out of school for a week to enjoy jet lag and going around in the buggy( wait and see) with his snow suit on.
Luke will probably be left with the relations that they're staying with so she can go do her own thing......bit of a bargain basement holiday really, cheap flights, worst time of the year to go and staying with relations 😏

Luke will probably be left with the relations that they're staying with so she can go do her own thing......bit of a bargain basement holiday really, cheap flights, worst time of the year to go and staying with relations 😏
They only have 1 night in nyc itself. Would you be bothered even bragging about that. That’s the night she will want the proposal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s how cheap and nasty her false eyelashes are

They only have 1 night in nyc itself. Would you be bothered even bragging about that. That’s the night she will want the proposal 😂
The night she wants a collab for

Reactions: 2
What's her obsession with jumping out and screeching at him.......if waking up to a filter free Sar every morning doesn't scare him to death then I'm fairly sure her screeching and roaring like an imbecile won't

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Santa is bringing a 5 year old a trip to America? FFS is there actually something wrong with her? This is a trip for the 2 adults. A 5 year old wants lego, spiderman stuff and tit he can show off to his friends. Not a bloody trip to New Jersey.

She says that last year she was on her own for Christmas so that means she is with Keith at most 10 months. That poor child will need therapy when he is oldwrand I don't say that lightly. She is pushing a step dad on him when his own dad has only moved out 12 months before. Getting bloody cards with the 3 of them on the front?? Totally minimising his relationship with Brian. She needs someone to step in and tell her cop the f*** on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's her obsession with jumping out and screeching at him.......if waking up to a filter free Sar every morning doesn't scare him to death then I'm fairly sure her screeching and roaring like an imbecile won't
Guessing she sends them to Tadgh for scare cam hoping for a shout out.

• Haha
I have no words for that Xmas stuff….I can’t even structure a proper sentence about it…poor child..the confusion with Keith and his dad, and her belittling his relationship with his dad…she had to be first to have something concrete for including the new fella…before Brian and his girlfriend maybe attempt something….just can’t with the selfishness

I have no words for that Xmas stuff….I can’t even structure a proper sentence about it…poor child..the confusion with Keith and his dad, and her belittling his relationship with his dad…she had to be first to have something concrete for including the new fella…before Brian and his girlfriend maybe attempt something….just can’t with the selfishness
Concrete for Xmas… fuckin wine 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.