Sarah Burke #13 Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread in time for the big ‘chat’ that will come after today’s appointment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear I never use to comment on any posts but this one just drives me insane, so the appointment went really well....... so in other words its time for bank holiday to kick in go enjoy her self and come back complaining next Tuesday, if you were in bits the way she describes you wouldn't be getting extensions, eyebrows and now a facial done, the girl actually doesn't have a clue, can't wait to here all about appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
I could be wrong but I don’t think Keet is getting a romantic weekend away in Amsterdam, looks like the mother is heading over too soon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im after spitting ny tea out laughing at the title and the last few comments! ye have it Nailed to a T! bleeping hilarious.I dipped into her stories recently and can see shes still a fuckin dose of diarrhoea!! she called me out years ago for calling her on another page the poor misfortune stalks these pages!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Puffin do you really think Sarah pities Teeth's family?
@Alucia nope. Apologies that wasn't clear. She said in her stories she pities the doctor / staff in the clinic she was going to today , that's what I was referring to.

If anything I'd say Teeth's family pity him or will after the wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Alucia nope. Apologies that wasn't clear. She said in her stories she pities the doctor / staff in the clinic she was going to today , that's what I was referring to.

If anything I'd say Teeth's family pity him or will after the wedding 😂
I get you now, I wonder does she hide teeth's brothers from her stories, I cant imagine my partners brothers looking at me in my underwear letting it all hanging out and talking about my gynae issues. It will be good to see how much tit she is allowed film and put up online from the wedding.

Reactions: 8
I get you now, I wonder does she hide teeth's brothers from her stories, I cant imagine my partners brothers looking at me in my underwear letting it all hanging out and talking about my gynae issues. It will be good to see how much tit she is allowed film and put up online from the wedding.
I do not think she cares, I would think that she actually thinks people cannot see through her silliness. Brian's family and friends all laughed at her behind her back, and that was when she was more bearable. Now that Keith allows her to make a fool of herself without trying to guide her when she was going too far, she is a train wreck. Maybe Sarah will be on her best behaviour at this wedding because she is a nasty jealous drunk who will say anything to get a reaction!

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike. The bleed talk and the wah wah wah poor me bollox again last night. Its not the weekend doing it to me I'm in constant pain blah blah. Mad how it disappears when you wanna sink pints of orchards thieves which would rip the lining out of your stomach anyway. God forgive me she's a bleeping lunatic.

Reactions: 14
I’ll be getting my big giant bag of wotsits headphones in and I’ll be glued to her riveting results!! 🙄😫😫
Also I see she has questions and has spent hours researching!!! I will never forget it. It was a dark december day. I wasn’t feeling well. I was Googling headaches, etc I got a smell of toast. Lads it was Ye will never guess …… a migraine and my hubby was eating a toastie 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ll be getting my big giant bag of wotsits headphones in and I’ll be glued to her riveting results!! 🙄😫😫
Also I see she has questions and has spent hours researching!!! I will never forget it. It was a dark december day. I wasn’t feeling well. I was Googling headaches, etc I got a smell of toast. Lads it was Ye will never guess …… a migraine and my hubby was eating a toastie 😂😂😂😂
Ah don't bother with the wotsists her chat will be over by the time you get bag open, it was only a bloody gp she went to and she has cured her just in time for weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone let her know looking for recommendations won’t get her a free consult with a gynae..🤦🏼‍♀️ In my experience it’s not the same as the public waiting list. But the same gynaecologists work for the HSE and also have private clinics in the mater etc. She’ll pay handsomely without insurance too.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how she can actually allow words to come out of her mouth sometimes. She’s off her head. Firstly she lost weight easily when she was big because that’s what happens when you’re that big - more weight comes off you every week. Secondly of COURSE you’re not losing it now because you stuff yourself with potatoes and every other carb every meal of the day, you binge drink and binge eat a few days a week and sorry to say Sar but you’re not getting any younger - it gets harder to lose as you get older! She is actually thick and how any family member or friend actually listen to her shite is beyond me. I don’t think there’s any other insta hun that’s more annoying than her and Christ that’s saying something!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.