Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fluffycookie

Her fertility shit has really pissed me off this morning! As someone who's in her late 20s, has PCOS and has being trying almost 7 years to get pregnant with multiple miscarriages I find it so fucking insulting that she has gone on about it like that this morning. She has a child..I get it you want another...but fucking hell be grateful for what you have! I'd be grateful for one child for the rest of my life than none.. I lost my son just over 2 weeks ago he was born sleeping and this all this lady worries about is her self diagnosed fucking PCOS bullshit and her fertility when she hasn't even a clue if that's what's going on! Cop on Sarah the least of your worries this morning was that the coffee shop had no canderal ffs.. Rant over... Happy Thursday! 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Why didn't she tell the GP she had researched it and knows whats wrong?

FFS the way she was carrying on i thought she was going to the hospital today.

So she doesnt want to go on.the pill because it makes her feel unfeminine? She is an actual tool!! Going on pill or coil means there is no chance of a surprise baby.
I'd of thought the beard would make her feel more unfeminine than not having a period 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Catmalogin

She should take a walk around the Chemo wards of any hospital in the country and see women who have young families grasping on to life. Follow them home and witness their heartache and struggle alongside physical sickness and very often financial hardship. That is sickness. Flogging jellies, hair extensions and facials are well down on these women’s priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I thought she was going to say she ended up in a&e needing her stomach pumped after eating a small farm today

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Taylor17

VIP Member
All the gay accusations are a bit much. Also some of the comments here come across as if being gay is a bad thing. The same thing was thrown around about Brian. Has the world not moved on from using gay slurs as an insult

• Heart
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
*waiting for teeth king to feel sorry for her and come home and say ‘look if it’s going to take awhile why don’t we start trying now’ and she will have her knickers off quicker than you can air fry 1kg of Kerr pinks

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Lovelula

VIP Member
Hes back in the room now lads texting Luke...

"Hey kid what's happening.We're here in Killarney lad.Mam wiped the shots off my nose from yesterdays video.We tried to put on a tie but it was fair hard lad to make so she gave me a Dickie bow to use instead.The chicken nuggets down here are fair nice.
I'm back in the room now eating some jellies,I think Mam is downstairs but I'm tired.
She looks nice too. What did you do today? Please text back xxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Ok so I had to unfollow and just walk away from my phone! Fertitility is something close to everyone’s heart you selfish fool. What about the woman or man who waited until a certain age and then find out it’s a no? How about the 15 year old raped and now can’t have kids as she had an abortion and it haunts her? What about all the gay people who have to move heaven and earth and would die for a kid from any country! We all suffer with fertility whether it’s you get accidentally pregnant as you got your dates wrong and can’t take a pill (me) or you are tying and trying and your body feels like it’s betraying you as it won’t hold the baby in there. You were too obese and you got lucky. Luke Is still a child. Enjoy him and shut the fuck up! Sincerely the whole of Ireland and I mean that. You self indulgent Whiney bitch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

sron

VIP Member
My gp always calls me by first name? That’s not too hard to believe unlike a lot of her other stories
Its not them calling by the first name its " She said, Sarah, thats not right at all". So I said " I know" and then she said " Sarah, dont mind all them, eating and drinking shite all weekend has nothing to do with your issues" .

• Haha
Reactions: 30

sron

VIP Member
Ah now, i have just watched her stories and sge needs a dose of cop on.

Fertility is close to her heart???? She has no idea whether her fertility is affected or not. The way sge is speaking is insulting to all the women out there that actually have trouble trying to conceive and KNOW that their fertility is affected.

Sarah, when you read this which you will, cop the f*** on. Whether you have PCOS or not, when you have been trying to conceive for 12/18 months then you can talk about infertility but how dare you carry on like you know the pain and anguish that women who actually can't conceive, feel. You are a young woman and you have a child that you conceived without any assistance. Find something else to whinge about because you do NOT have any justification to moan about your fertility.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

msster

Chatty Member
She blocked me because I told her figures didn't make sence she told to get a life she was right and she would get her trainer onto me to tell me her facts were right still waiting on the trainer

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Anyone here friends with her? Please tell her she doesn’t need to buy the house again, she bought it in 2017 it’s still hers! 🤭

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Food is not triggering ...you are not an Iraq veteran with PTSD...you're not going to get flashbacks and cold sweats from the chicken man.

As for picking Keith up goway she would only love picking him up so he doesn't get the chance to go back to a house party and ride a young one.

I'd say shes one of these girlfriend that parks outside and texts "come out now or I'm leaving."

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
What's her obsession with jumping out and screeching at him.......if waking up to a filter free Sar every morning doesn't scare him to death then I'm fairly sure her screeching and roaring like an imbecile won't

• Haha
Reactions: 24