Sarah Burke #13 Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice that the PCOS-IBS is off for the weekend… again xoxo
Very handy in fairness. I wish my MS would take weekends off!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Few things, what are the lumps under her brows?? Is that from the botox?? Her eyebrows are going very spock like, just like Julie's. I think they both get the #ad botox from the same place?

Secondly, the tash, definitely not a good ad for that laser thing she was doing. Serious 5 o clock shadow going on.

Thirdly, the extensions are like rats tails, and she can't stop stroking them, drives me nuts. Again, not a good ad for the free extensions.

Lastly, sneaky witch putting the 'collab' under her name on her stories for the mediocre Christmas Dinner she so poorly tried to flog

Screenshot_20211107-131524_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s the story with pr for lab82? Like does she get the food in return for promoting it or what

Reactions: 6
Why is he so involved with the kid? Or why is she pushing him to be?
I don't understand either he is her boyfriend not her partner or lukes stepdad regardless if sarah thinks they are essentially a family to me it's all too soon

Reactions: 11
I’m just wondering why she wasn’t ‘triggered’ when she was given a FREE meal today?? 😂😂
Poor Keeth was nearly divorced when he stopped at the deli last week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ. She’s out for dinner today and has something on in the slow cooker for 9 or 10 tonight when she comes home in case she’s hungry? i have never known someone to just constantly have food on the mind it’s so strange
Doesn’t say much for the crap place they ate in

What’s the story with pr for lab82? Like does she get the food in return for promoting it or what
Cheap dinner

Reactions: 1
Well while we’re all heading to bed, Sarah must be tucking into her second dinner of the day that she prepared at 9 am this morning. Beaudddiful

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she putting up a box for Amsterdam suggestions when her family were there last week ??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Steak and stir-fry with chips cheese and gravy..What kind of combination is that ..jesus 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she just say she was in Son of a Bun yesterday????? Wasn’t she on a PR visit to some restaurant in St Luke’s too? That was 2 meals out plus her kebab. She obviously polished that off as she had to go shopping for her dinner today. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.