Sarah Burke #13 Bodadoe Burke, afraid of work, lavish life, wants to be Teefs wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lavish, she buys Lukes clothes in Dealz, not a thing wrong with Dealz but she makes out she is beneath there but let slip she shopped there.
She was buying bits in gap tagging the shite out of them at one point

humiliation of people thinking he called off the wedding because he did not love her and was tired of her attitude and temper, i way easier to say he had an affair with a man
He dumped her because she cheated on him at her hen and his sister's found and told him (Or so I heard from a neighbor). It's not very fair for them to be making up shite about him when it was her behavior that caused the spit. Id say he counts his blessings every day. I know family's like them. They would only bleed ya for what ur worth to them, if you let them, and dump u when ur no more good to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s very quiet this evening.. stomach issues maybe acting up again 🥴 nothing at all got to do with the buckets of cider she downed 😉🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say it’s all picture no sound at the burps tonight 😂😂😂
I’d say it was a quiet car on the way home! She was saying it’s all coming back to me now about last night and showed keeefff walking ahead so she must have thrown a strop

Reactions: 8
You need your eyes tested (in the nicest possible way) he’s a babe 😍 how she ever landed him I do not know 🤣

I couldn’t cope- I can’t look at drink the second day 🤮

Speaking of which- gone look at the hack of thon on insta stories 🤣 I wouldn’t dare post a picture/video of myself looking that hungover for all to see! And she thinks she’s beautiful too 🙈
Now I do ageee he was 2 good for her dat girl
Has noting goin for her but him been a babe is defo a no for me his teeth are as nad as Sarah’s, but it’s not about looks, wat we saw he seemed like a decent bloke she defo didn’t deserve him I think she likes to bully her partners like be in control I get that impression

She’s very quiet this evening.. stomach issues maybe acting up again 🥴 nothing at all got to do with the buckets of cider she downed 😉🙃
She has a hen tmor obs tryna control
Her stomach problems, our poor sar dnt u no she’s a full time working single mom she deserves the break from insta one night 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’d say it’s all picture no sound at the burps tonight 😂😂😂
Definitely......no hand holding stories in the car on the journey home, no Westlife songs, no mention of what a brilliant time they had at the wedding.....there was definitely either an argument or Sar turned into her usual loud obnoxious attention seeking self, ruining everything for the civilised guests

Reactions: 11
He dumped her because she cheated on him at her hen and his sister's found and told him (Or so I heard from a neighbor). It's not very fair for them to be making up shite about him when it was her behavior that caused the spit. Id say he counts his blessings every day. I know family's like them. They would only bleed ya for what ur worth to them, if you let them, and dump u when ur no more good to them.
I had no idea. You’re joking

I remember alright in the earlier threads there was talk that he cheated with a man and she cheated on her hen...so that backs up what is now being brought up again,I was bored one day and ran through the older threads...whichever is true I dont know...but I dont think she be the type to cheat....or would she?

Who ever had the wedding she either didnt like them at all or else they are a private couple and she was told to shut up for the wedding...she really didn't enjoy it anyway or the build up..

Reactions: 4
I remember alright in the earlier threads there was talk that he cheated with a man and she cheated on her hen...so that backs up what is now being brought up again,I was bored one day and ran through the older threads...whichever is true I dont know...but I dont think she be the type to cheat....or would she?

Who ever had the wedding she either didnt like them at all or else they are a private couple and she was told to shut up for the wedding...she really didn't enjoy it anyway or the build up..
Now you’ve said it we’ll prob be treated to a lovely ‘I get to looovvveee you……’ reel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’s too hard working to have time to cheat! 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder did she lie in her drunken state about having NY booked…. Let us never forget she lies about buying a house for a good 2 years!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.