Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the stories from yesterday. What a vile performance. She is obviously so angry with her ex for whatever reason but the way she deals with it is so pointed and she makes it so clear that she is not over that relationship. Therapy can only do so much for someone who appears to be so mean spirited. So much of the talking she does on stories is of things we would either say to ourselves or a friend. Very basic (“ going to do this and then that...”) or else very personal information and opinions. She seems to crave attention which may be why she goes to therapy but doesn’t show any benefits from it. Her ex and their child should have the rights to privacy and not be exploited by her on sm.
I'm no Sigmund Freud but she has a rotten narcissist personality and the counselling is just softening the edges...
She will sometimes say something mature or wise and say "that's what I learned in counselling".
As bad as she is,I think she would be a lot worse without the counselling.I also think she will be a person that will need it for the rest of her life as opposed to stopping.She is searing with resentment and jealousy alone ....

Reactions: 6
Her counsellor would wanna get the sack. Putting a question box up for Co parenting questions as if she's the voice of reason for all other parents in the same position. She has it easier than most and is only in the situation a wet week before she found some mug to come and be a live in babysitter. She really is a piece of work

Reactions: 11
I’ve a question nagging at me, why is Sar burps answering questions on co parenting. How does she know about it when she doesn’t co parent

Reactions: 11
I’ve a question nagging at me, why is Sar burps answering questions on co parenting. How does she know about it when she doesn’t co parent
Engagement. Question boxes bring the traffic to her page. Her posts get very few likes and comments. Her I love love my son reels get the lowest. People can see straight through her act

Reactions: 3
Great point,
How is Brian letting her away with this tho...doesn’t he or his family give a tit that she is so publicly bashing him ???

Great point,
How is Brian letting her away with this tho...doesn’t he or his family give a tit that she is so publicly bashing him ???
Probably relieved they are rid of her to an extent. Also I’d imagine things need to be somewhat amicable. There is a little boy with 4 people now co parenting him

Probably relieved they are rid of her to an extent. Also I’d imagine things need to be somewhat amicable. There is a little boy with 4 people now co parenting him
Oh but they aren’t co parenting, as Sar has him alllllllll of the time. 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s making herself out to be a bitter asshole answering them questions, if she was to truly put Luke first this wouldn’t even be on Instagram, she’s such a dick!

Reactions: 4
If his Dad didn't turn up she'd just go about her day with Luke.... Waaahaaaaa.... Yeah Sar, I'm sure you would cancel all your plans 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Its very clear its Sarah's way or no way. To avoid coming across as a total weapon access is on her terms and looks like the Dad can take it or leave it.Very sly the way she is punishing him for dumping her but it makes her look good with the access. Well played Sarah, well played. What if the Dad wanted to do Christmas morning with him ? If he went to court he would be granted every second year Christmas Eve/Christmas Day and she knows it too. She has it well worked out !! No flies on her, just very manipulating ! You can have access but you have it my way is her motto !

Why, why, why are Dads pushed to the side ?

Reactions: 9
Its very clear its Sarah's way or no way. To avoid coming across as a total weapon access is on her terms and looks like the Dad can take it or leave it.Very sly the way she is punishing him for dumping her but it makes her look good with the access. Well played Sarah, well played. What if the Dad wanted to do Christmas morning with him ? If he went to court he would be granted every second year Christmas Eve/Christmas Day and she knows it too. She has it well worked out !! No flies on her, just very manipulating ! You can have access but you have it my way is her motto !

Not gonna lie. My hubby is exceptional with my children. I’ve teenagers and a baby. He dersevres them more than me if we ever split 🙈

Reactions: 2
She doesn't know how lucky Luke is to have a dad that wants him. My father left my mom and 3 kids and now walks past us in the street.

• Sad
  • Heart

Not defending her because it’s clear I can’t stand her but if he wanted more access or the special occasions he can go to the court and get it. Once a week is a very small amount when they live in the same city. The child is farmed out to anyone who will take him and left alone with her new partner. A responsible dad would intervene

Reactions: 12
Not defending her because it’s clear I can’t stand her but if he wanted more access or the special occasions he can go to the court and get it. Once a week is a very small amount when they live in the same city. The child is farmed out to anyone who will take him and left alone with her new partner. A responsible dad would intervene
Thats very true and he would get more access. She sounds very controlling though and would be tough to take on.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.